The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Wow I got some nice babes again. Too bad my Almerald egg didn't go, if anyone wants it please PM me asap. I really need it off of my scroll now xd.png I'll be holding it for the next hour before passing it on departures or APing it.

Oh yeah, and thank you everyone for the fantastic opportunity. I got my first copper dragon and gaia xenowyrm today biggrin.gif

Edited by SaphireKat

Winners of 2G Almerald x Fever Wyvern & 2G Monarch x Magma ~ I have incubated and will hatch, so please pm me for a new link. CB Golden Wyvern hatchie also still waiting for his new home :-D

Thank you donators and Dragoness!

It's a bit unlucky that the new release started when the prizes were being handed out.

Thank you Dragoness and also the lovely donator of my prize. This is one i. Happy to makw roo. For

Got my prize! Thanks for the pretty egg, ewi122 ^^

Also some notice for my donations:

• To the winners of two 3rd gen prizes - I just incubated and try to hatch them for you due to the new releases. Those will hatch in few hours, so will send you new links when they do.
Edited by artiuslove

TO THOSE WHO HAVE MY PRIZES

I know it's a terrible inconvienience, but I promise I'll have my eggs claimed by 4:40 PM cave time. Like a dummy I grabbed a new release thinking I would enough space for my prizes, but apparently I'm still egg locked with a dead egg even though it's been over 24 hours? I will also have two eggs hatched (hopefully) by then as well, or sooner if my one red dragon wants to cooperate. I'm really sorry, I thought I'd be able to claim them, but my Vampire dragons have effectively screwed me. lol. Seriously though, I'm very sorry I cant claim them sooner! sad.gif

Thank you so much Dragoness and donors! A lovely group of eggs, you all are truly generous.

Love my new gold tinsel x pillow spiral wub.gif

Just woke up and grabbed my prize now - thanks Pryanka! biggrin.gif And congrats to Aleoleo on the big prize!

Thank you to Dragoness and everyone who donated, these raffles are very fun.

Notice to the winner of the 2nd gen PB Pink

The egg died due to sickness... it got viewbombed while I was offline. Sorry about that, but please PM me I will breed you another one when the new release madness is over.

Winners of 2G Almerald x Fever Wyvern & 2G Monarch x Magma ~ I have incubated and will hatch, so please pm me for a new link. CB Golden Wyvern hatchie also still waiting for his new home :-D

Does your golden wyvern hatchie still need a home because I do have open spots for hatchlings I think? I love gold wyverns. <3

The egg died due to sickness... it got viewbombed while I was offline. Sorry about that, but please PM me I will breed you another one when the new release madness is over.

I wonder if it's the same person who'd been view-bombing other things and screwing up raffles....

I wonder if it's the same person who'd been view-bombing other things and screwing up raffles....

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it is. A few of the other prizes were viewbombed as well.

Edited by The Dragoness

Just bumping this.

We sure nobody wants my bronze shim? I'm guessing mine is the one that hadn't been drawn (honestly I kinda wish there was an option to not be anonymous, so I wouldn't get so mixed up at what was donated by me; I'm pretty forgetful, and it's probably why I don't participate often in all these "thanks yous" and such); guess it's off to the ap with him when I get home this afternoon.

I know I'm just echoing what everyone else has said at this point, but I'm so glad everybody is enjoying their prizes so much c: I'm afraid I forgot to check who donated my lovely egg, but thanks again <3 this is a pretty great community here, and I'm happy to have helped with my hatchies and shinies. Too bad there are those skulking about who wish to make us feel badly :/ I'm hoping the sign-in requirement can put a damper on their trolling; I think fogging and getting blocked from clicksites is the only way to try and deal with viewbombing, unfortunately. I am removed from valley sherwood, myself, because of someone who kept adding my scroll; I'm lucky the admin person was so compliant.

In any case c: you certainly are wonderful to us, Dragoness; it would be easy to throw blame around, get sour, give up, but you've been nothing but cordial and kind <3 thank you

------edit------

I think I'm going to follow suit and incuhatch my remaining eggs, as well c: Hope nobody minds; I'll send the teles straight to the winners when they're ready.

Siilver hatch was sent

Tin hatch was sent

Shim was claimed

Edited by sunshine_ley

I wasn't able to win anything this time, the competition is getting stronger tongue.gif

Amazing prizes, as always, donors are stepping up their game every raffle.

Congratuations everyone! I hope you enjoy my little additions to the prize pool smile.gif See you all guys soon!

@ TerraAnne smile.gif The Golden Wyvern Hatchie was drawn for someone initially, but I will bear in mind how much you like them [Abandoned an GW Egg and a Gold Lunar earlier today to make space for new eggs]

Looking at what has been said earlier about links I wonder whats up because apparently a link of mine shows as expired as well although when I checked it is still showing as active in my accounts .. Hmm.

Dragoness and winner of the GW hatchie, if you still have a problem please let me know and I will do a new Teleport

Edit: BTW to the winners of the 2G Almerald x Fever Wyvern and the 2G Monarch x Magma - they are now hatched and Dragoness has the new Links

Edited by GForce

@ TerraAnne smile.gif The Golden Wyvern Hatchie was drawn for someone initially, but I will bear in mind how much you like them [Abandoned an GW Egg and a Gold Lunar earlier today to make space for new eggs]

Looking at what has been said earlier about links I wonder whats up because apparently a link of mine shows as expired as well although when I checked it is still showing as active in my accounts .. Hmm.

Dragoness and winner of the GW hatchie, if you still have a problem please let me know and I will do a new Teleport

Oh oh no I thought you meant that it was a gift that no one entered for. I haven't looked at the list of who won what yet. Sorry. xd.png

Dragoness, just a heads up to let you know I incuhatched my last unclaimed prize and sent a new transfer link to the giftee~

ETA: prize now claimed smile.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

That would be me, and explains why the link didn't work when I tried to claim it a few minutes ago. Poor little egglet. sad.gif

We sure nobody wants my bronze shim? I'm guessing mine is the one that hadn't been drawn (honestly I kinda wish there was an option to not be anonymous, so I wouldn't get so mixed up at what was donated by me; I'm pretty forgetful, and it's probably why I don't participate often in all these "thanks yous" and such); guess it's off to the ap with him when I get home this afternoon.

That is such a pretty I cannot believe it's going "Unwanted - I also see it's ready for the ER, perhaps you can hatch it quickly and still offer the hatchie to those that were not successful in the earlier draws?

I see there is Rainbowlight and ewi122 .. and maybe more. If it really doesn't find a home .. nudge nudge wink wink.. I guess "I could take it off your hands" (haha Giggle) wink.giftongue.gif

I was a bit disappointed at first that I didn't win anything this time, but with the new release that may be just as well. wink.gif Anyway, congrats to all the winners. That was an awesome collection of eggs, so thanks to all who donated and to the Dragoness. I am so sorry that some sick soul finds fun in spoiling good things for others and is causing problems. Hopefully they will tire of the sport and move on soon.

I kinda feel really paranoid now and I feel like I should hide my eggs if I'm not watching over them because of this sad.gif

I wish Leedle trees were donatable. xd.png mine is all blossom covered for spring right now.

I'm having a hard time trying to think of what people would like for a spring themed donation.

I wish Leedle trees were donatable. xd.png mine is all blossom covered for spring right now.

I'm having a hard time trying to think of what people would like for a spring themed donation.

I'll post a list of ideas when I open the donation forum tonight smile.gif