The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Do i have to PM you, The Dragoness? Just for entering to win something.

I filled out the first form and just want to be sure if i should send you a PM, because i can't fill out that form without an account.

I will lurking around to be able to donate something. cool.gif

Nope. You already entered for this raffle. But in the future, yes, you'll need to PM me. Or at least until this person decides to leave the thread alone...

The next do ation period will begin next Thursday at 7:00 PM (EST) smile.gif

Entered. Thanks donators for all the pretty dragons!

And Dragoness, thanks for hosting such a great raffle. I don't donate my dragons to anyone else because I know you'll keep an eye out for the eggs and hatchlings I donate here so that they don't get abused or abandoned. Your raffle is, in my eyes, one of the best ones out there and I'm happy to be part of it :33

As for everyone else, you guys are awesome. Don't ever change ;33

First time entering, thank you so much for having giveaways c:

Also, thanks to those that donated so many lovely prizes, I hope to be able to donate for the next one. Good luck to everyone!

Entered! Thanks for hosting this raffle ^-^ And thanks to all the donators who bred those lovely beings! They're sooooo awesome!

The next raffle starts this Thursday? Hopefully I'd be able to donate on that round ^-^

Entered, and have some eggs to donate for the next raffle, so looking forward to that. (:

For some reason, a few of the raffle prizes were either moved around or deleted in the form. I just noticed this. The none option in the Lineaged Dragons section, a Paper, and a Green Dino all went missing. I think that only those two donations decided to go on a short vacation, but if there are more, I'll post here saying so.

If anyone would like to enter for either the Paper or Green Dino hatchlings, please PM me!

Edited by The Dragoness

~Raffle Winners~

CB Gold - Aleoleo

CB Green Copper #1 - GForce

CB Green Copper #2 - mackerelmaster

Golden Wyvern #1 - Dusky_Flareon

Golden Wyvern #2 - aisudesu

Magelight - ZenithNadir

Vine - bonvoyage

Almerald - lovecats99

5G Gold Tinsel x Pillow - coo_

5G Gold Tinsel x Pink - TerraAnne

3G Silver Tinsel x Water - Tigerkralle

4G Silver Tinsel x Green - Saikachan

4G Silver Tinsel x Red Copper - stormbirdrising

3G Bronze Tinsel x Storm - Tecca

4G Bronze Tinsel x Green - bonvoyage

4G Bronze Tinsel x Blusang - Mayuhito

5G Bronze Tinsel x Copper - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Gold Shimmer x Nebula - IOU

8G Gold Shimmer x Golden Wyvern - SaphireKat

4G Silver Shimmer x Rosebud - Cylt

5G Silver Shimmer x Water - Rahenna

3G Bronze Shimmer x Soulstone - PinkRozes

3G Bronze Shimmer x Sunsong - shadowgirl123

4G Bronze Shimmer x Golden Wyvern - NO NAME DRAWN

2G Gold x Mint - Pryanka

2G Silver x Soulstone - Zanura

2G PB Red Copper - SaphireKat

2G Olive x Brute - Aurae

2G Terrae x Brute - Alectrona

@G Almerald x Witchlight - NO NAME DRAWN

2G Bright-Breasted Wyvern x Brute - Writting

2G Monarch x Ember - lovecats99

2G Almerald x Vine - NO NAME DRAWN

2G Almerald x Soulstone - jerzeeshadow

2G PB Pink - Jocosa

2G Frill x Snow - jetaime

2G Gaia x Green Gemshard - IndigoTheCat

2G Bolt x Caligene - CharonDusk

2G Almerald x Fever Wyvern - CrazyChess

3G PB Gold #1 - mackerelmaster

3G PB Gold #2 - DarknessDragon197

3G Gold x Black *Thuwed* - Dragoncia

3G PB Silver - IOU

3G Silver x Snow Angel - Ember_Silverly

3G Silver x Spring - Mistyca_7

3G Silver x Golden Wyvern - legofrodo12

3G Silver x Tri-horn Wyvern - Piano

3G PB Mint - Pluviophillia

3G Chrono x Mistletoe - ideunatty

3G Frill x Ribbondancer - CharonDusk

3G Neotropical x Yulebuck - Terces

3G Golden Wyvern x Royal Blue *Thuwed* - Syiren

3G Gaia x Avatar - GForce

3G Green x Radiant Angel - aisudesu

3G Gaia x Gemshard - SaphireKat

3G Almerald x Caligene *SA* - Artiuslove

3G Mint x Desipis *SA* - KiraLwolf

4G PB Silver - Gealach

4G Silver x Arsani - fuzzbucket

4G Silver x Pink - ladyinpink

4G Green Shimmerkin - pollyfirstfirst

5G Pillow x Terrae - CrazyChess

4G Gaia x Terrae - sunshine_ley

5G Canopy x Deep Sea - Rahenna

Congrats, winners! And thank you, everyone, for bearing with me through the process of sorting out the entry form mess. I understand that there was a surprise release today, but please try to pick up your prizes within 24 hours, winners. I'm sure the donators holding them are just as eager to grab their new eggs.

Also, the Paper and Green Dino hatchlings are still available.

EDIT: The unclaimed prizes above are still up for grabs. If anyone is interested, please let me know. However, donators, you are no longer required to hold onto them, so do as you please.

Edited by The Dragoness

I'm glad all my eggs found a warm and nice home

Congrats and thanks Dragoness! smile.gif

Ah! Woo, I won something, how grand!

Congratulations, winners! Thank you so much, donors! And may I say, Dragoness, I'm sure I'm not the only among us who loves your raffles <3 your amazing efforts are much appreciated; you're most certainly one to be admired.

May I ask, though, if there is to be a redraw for those bebes who have not been raffled? Or are they free for the donor to do whatever they want with?

HOLLY... blink.gif

I've been playing since 2010 and this is my first CB Gold EVER. I'm so hyped right now!

And I haven't even checked the new realease yet. biggrin.gif

Thanks soooo much Dragoness for holding this raffle (and despite everything that happened too) and for everyone for the lovely gifts and great spirit. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

PS: please note that I will hide the egg when I can't watch it, so don't worry if you can't check on it ^^

May I ask, though, if there is to be a redraw for those bebes who have not been raffled? Or are they free for the donor to do whatever they want with?

The Paper and Dino were both already claimed, but the dragons that have red text next to them are up for grabs. If you'd like one, you can PM me, but it's otherwise up the donators to do as the please with the eggs.

I'm very happy with the prize I won! Thanks so much donator, and The Dragoness!

Thank you very much once again, Dragoness and donators! wub.gif

I would just like to mention, I donated the Almerald x Witchlight which is still available, so if anyone wants it please PM and I will provide a link, otherwise it will be going to Departures in three hours. happy.gif I will edit this once it is gone to a new home.

Gone to a new home! happy.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Wasn't expecting to win but so very happy with my prize wub.gif Thank you so much Dragoness and to the generous donor, many thanks~

Thank you Dragoness for this wonderful contest. Thank you Donators for all the prizes. And thank you to the Donator of my beautiful silver tinsel from red copper. It is amazing. It will grow up on my scroll and stay there forever, but you might not see it because like other people, I have been viewbombed mercilessly since Valentine's Day and have to keep everything fogged when I am not able to watch my eggs and hatchies.

I am glad, as I am sure everyone else is, that the contests will be continued despite the "hacking" and vandalism. It is very sad and very unfortunate.

Congratulations to all and Thank you to the donaters of my lovelies smile.gif

** May I please respectfully ask if you would collect your eggs ASAP? I know there is a Surprise release but we would all like the opportunity to catch some and not be Egg locked with your draws ~ asking because I have checked some scrolls and I note New Release Eggs on there. sad.gif **

Yay, I won something too!

Thank you The Dragoness and all the donators (and especially the donator of my lovely PB Silver)!

To the winners of my two eggs - I am at present incuhatching them, and will send you links as soon as they do (see under New Eggs !) I will PM you both asap.

And many thanks to Mistyca_7 for my prize.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thanks to the donator of my egg, for all the wonderful donations and again to The Dragoness for this raffle! happy.gif

Congratulations to all!

Thanks for another great raffle and another olive in my army. wub.gif

Edit: I'm also the new owner of the undrawn Tinsel x Copper. Thanks to whoever donated it, it'll be named and pampered. wub.gif

Edited by Aurae

Thank you to The Dragoness for hosting the raffle and to Psykotika for my lovely prize biggrin.gif

And may I say, Dragoness, I'm sure I'm not the only among us who loves your raffles <3 your amazing efforts are much appreciated; you're most certainly one to be admired.

Absolutely seconding this! I hope the mean attack on the raffle doesn't get you down too much, Dragoness; the generosity and kindness of these events is always so lovely to see and be a part of, so thank you for making them happen <3.

Congratulations, winners, and thank you, donors! Especially munificent for my lovely Doctor Who baby - when I was looking through the list of prizes I thought, "If I only get one of these I hope it's this one," so I'm very glad it was!