The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

The form is not working for me. I can't move past page 5 to submit it.

Me too, I'm in the same situation. It seems something is wrong... ninja.gif

Edit: Yeah, just entered for some pretty lineages. Hope I win something ^^

Edited by artiuslove

I hit a button while entering prizes by accident. The form should work now! smile.gif

So many beauties! I tried not to enter for too many. laugh.gif

So many beautiful dragons. I know I entered in too many. I couldn't help myself. They were all so beautiful.

Good Luck Everyone and thank you Dragoness for this contest and thank you Donators for all the beautiful eggs.

Entered!

I wish for something that have a messy lineage, that is beautiful and is thuwed child.

Edited by Rainbowlight

Donated a few pretties and Entered

"May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live" .

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all smile.gif

Ah, so many beautiful eggs again wub.gif Good luck, everyone! happy.gif

Entered!

Good luck and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. smile.gif

Entered. One of the linage links is wrong, Dragoness - on the last page.... a duplicate of the one above it...

Guys, I just wanted to say that you are awesome. Seeing everyone gifting such beautiful dragons makes me smile biggrin.gif

Good luck everyone!

Definitely missed donating time cause of a blizzard knocking out my internet. xd.png oh well there are tons of awesome donations! Thanks guys!

TerraAnne, I hope that blizzard didn't cause you much trouble!

I've entered, and there are just too many lovely things to choose from! Good luck, everyone smile.gif.

Thank You

To the person who has been using my entry form to not only insult me but also everyone else who participates in these giveaways,

You'll probably just laugh at this, but maybe consider how your words make people feel before saying them. It's things like this that cause some people disappear from this forum and never come back.

And I'm sure you're also the one who vandalized PF4E's Lotto Metallics spreadsheet the other day.

And to everyone else,

Thank you for being so kind to each other. There were so many amazing donations the other day and it's so nice to see how you compliment and thank one another in the thread. If it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't host these raffles anymore.

Edit: I've made it a requirement to sign in before completing the form, which isn't fun, but it should put a stop to the fake entries. This won't reveal any of your google acount information to me.

Edited by The Dragoness

Ugggh No!

"Haters gonna Hate" .. Thank you for your patience and for this giveaway Dragoness <3

Ugh, why do people have to come and ruin wonderful things like this for everyone? It's bad enough that it makes things more difficult, but it also insults the kindness of those who host these events. dry.gif

Ignore the ignorance Dragoness, we appreciate all you do. happy.gif

ETA: Sent you a Pm btw. Check your inbox. wink.gif

Edited by Syiren

TerraAnne, I hope that blizzard didn't cause you much trouble!

I've entered, and there are just too many lovely things to choose from! Good luck, everyone smile.gif.

Well it's all melting away today, but I did have rent due that day and without a car I had to walk to the bank a mile away to get my check in. xd.png Then found out the bank was closed and threw a minor hissy fit in the snow bank.

Glad our apartment owners were understanding with the rent being late.

Why do people have to be so rude?

Does this effect the entries already submitted?

That's awful.. I can't understand why people would do such a bad thing.

Dragoness, I'm sorry this happened. We always appreciate your excellent work.