The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Having technical difficulties with the one aria x randiant angel hatchie link. Should be sent out soon!

Thanks Saikachan and CharonDusk for my prizes, they're lovely. smile.gif And of course thank you to Dragoness for being a great host!

Just got my prize. It's really awesome! Thank you, Terces.

Also congrats to all the winners, I'm glad my dragons found nice homes. ^^

Thanks everyone who donated and thank you Dragoness for hosting the giveaways!

smile.gif I'm glad to have won a SA dragon! biggrin.gif

Thank you for my prize, thank you Dragoness for great raffles and other general fantasticness, and thank you to everyone involved from the amazing donations to all the people who participated, it is always exciting to see such a large turn out in both prizes & entries because it makes those who want to donate prizes more apt to keep donating more because we see the demand & see how excited people get. So thanks to everyone and don't forget to continue to share the news with others. Especially since this is the only raffle out there with a "yearly calendar" for both donations & lottos which makes life very easy. You can only ever miss the date by forgetting to look. Technically you could go set up your own reminders online for the rest of the year & never miss a chance to donate and/or enter again!

Also, I apologize for not being as involved as I'd like, had some irl stuffs and now back to work so exciting stuff, but I will be a bit away for the next week or so as I learn to adjust to the new schedule. If I don't update upcoming giveaways &* chances to donate here in the Player Activity & Event Thread, please feel free to post a reminder as people do often check there and get referred to various places from there. Be it this thread or anything else you would wish to share/promote.

And I never have an issue with multiple people posting. So if someone posts a reminder to donate to this giveaway, but then no one posts a reminder that it's time to enter, please feel free. Heck, feel free to post any updates, or countdowns to events, or whatever you want. Even if you don't run it. Cheers and thanks for creating such a great example of plotting out a giveaway on a yearly schedule so you already have committed yourself to what you can do, and people know how to commit themselves.

I know stuff comes up, but you've been really great at doing this for multiple months and I'm glad someone is giving this option a run so others can consider using it, even if it is just a month ahead of time or just a week or two ahead of time.

Again thanks to everyone, and mostly thanks for the inspiration and the community and fun you all create!

Now Accepting Donations!

The theme this week is St. Patrick's Day! Whether donators follow the theme or not is completely optional, but here are some prize suggestions:

-Almeralds

-Mints

-Greens

-Vines

-Frills

-Neotropicals

-Green Stripeds

-Golds (pot of gold, anyone?)

-Golden Wyverns

-Silvers (very lucky)

-Tinsels & Shimmers ("prizes"--again, lucky)

The donation form will close at 7:00 PM (EST) tomorrow.

Edited by The Dragoness

Donated an Almerald! Would've had a Green to offer too, but like a dummy, I bred while egg locked and it got auto abandoned....

I donated a couple of pretty Tins, I hope I did everything alright!

The background story for the donation Google Doc is lovely. <3

Aiyee, some of mine cooldown very close to form-close time. This could be interesting lol.

Added some eggs, I hope I did everything right and the lineages/breeds are good for the giveaway biggrin.gif

Just waiting for some of my slots to open up, then I will be making some donations, too. smile.gif

Edit; Made some! happy.gif Including one I think is pretty special. If another particular dragon comes off cooldown in time, there might be another, too.

Happy St. Patrick's day, and good luck everyone!

Edited by CharonDusk

I've just donated a few things. Good luck everyone, and happy St. Patrick's Day!

I have a soft spot for green dragons o3o caught a few ap eggies and hatched themmm for thiss; hopefully all the forms I filled went through, and I hope everybody has a good time <3 these raffles sure are fun.

I was able to donate one more thing and oh my, I am so excited for this one biggrin.gif

I contributed to the "pot o' gold." smile.gif

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Wow, 66 donations! That's even more than last week. Thank you so much for your generosity, donators!

On that note, the raffle may be open a bit late. Hopefully Google Drive will cooperate tonight smile.gif

The Raffle is Now Open!

There's quite a few lucky gold and green eggs to be found this week! Good luck, everyone.

🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀