The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thank You! ~ 3G White x Yulebuck & 4G Whiptail x Red Dorsal *Thuwed*

Congratulations to all smile.gif and loads of Thanks to the breeders of these lovlies x

GREAT - an EG hollybaby Thuwed biggrin.gif Thanks, whoever bred it.

Too bad I didn't won, but that's ok

I never cared about getting rare stuffs (except for zombies.)

Edited by Rainbowlight

Thanks to the breeders of my Thuwed/SA winnings! wub.gif Hope all goes well for your sister, Dragoness. smile.gif

Oh my, I wasn't expecting to win the tinsel. And those 2 thuweds are just awesome! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all the breeders!

And thank you so much SaphireKat, I shall add it as soon as I get it!

Best wishes to you and your family, Dragoness, I hope everything turns out ok.

Congratulations everyone! I'm glad my eggs found good homes wub.gif

Thanks for my 2nd gen PB Ice, whoever donated it! : D

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all the donators for giving such lovely prizes!

Dragoness, best wishes to your sister, I hope everything goes well smile.gif.

Congrats everyone! I cant wait 2 get my pm. My best wishes go out to ur sister.

I'm very excited for the eggs I won. Congrats to all the other winners.

Hope all is well with your sister, Dragoness.

(screaming) Wasn't expecting to win three SA base babies! I'm literally dancing in my seat right now tongue.gif Thank you whoever breed them!

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all the donators! happy.gif Hope your sister and her little one are doing well, Dragoness.

Uh, I am lucky to win an egg, looks like the competition was really tough this time smile.gif The SA prizes were amazing, maybe next time the RNG will be more in my favor tongue.gif

Thanks to all the Donators (especially to the lovely Donator of my Prize), big thanks to Dragoness and congratulations to your sister for producing a little hoomin!

Got two surprises in my inbox just now! wub.gif

Thanks again to The Dragoness for organising this and to the wonderful donators of my two new babies. Glad that I will be able to continue their lineages with just a bit of work!

Congratulations to the other winners and thanks for all the wonderful donations. I hope to contribute to the next raffle.

Cheers! happy.gif

really excited about the egg i got, congrats to everyone and big thank you to The Dragoness and donators <3

This raffle was fantastic, thank you to all the donors, and especially to you, Dragoness for all your work you put into this. Hopefully I'll have mates built for my SA/Thuwed lines if this theme is ever repeated. ^-^

Thank you to all the donators, (Especially MY egglet donater! laugh.gif ) and The Dragoness for making this happen. smile.gif Best wishes to your sister, and the wee little one.

Congrats to all the winners, thank you to all donators and special thank you to The Dragoness for hosting this giveaway <3

Thank you donators for the lovely egg, and thank you Dragoness for organising it!

Thank you again. I love my awesome egg. I hope my prize dragons can actually give me something nice this week so i can start giving back to this lovely raffle thread. biggrin.gif

Woo! Congrats everyone and I hope everyone enjoys the babies they get :33

Thanks Tecca for the bouncing baby Thuwed. They will be loved!

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for hosting the raffle, Dragoness! I am very happy with my new egg, and looking forward to breeding it a mate happy.gif

Best wishes to your sister smile.gif

Edited by Saikachan

Congrats to all the winners! I'm very excited for my two eggs and looking forward to finding mates for them this Halloween. Thank you The Dragoness for hosting this raffle and all of those who donated.

Thanks to the donors of the eggs I won. I am thrilled to own them, although finding mates won't be easy.

And thanks to The Dragoness for all your hard work in running this giveaway. You rock! biggrin.gif

I am so happy with my new dragons. Thank you Dragoness for hosting this event and thank you to all the donators, and especially the donators for my two beautiful new dragons. wub.gif