The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I hope my donations are good enough. I feel like others will be lower gen than mine. >•<  At least I have something to donate this time.

All donations are good donations. Especially when some entrants might only have one or two "special" dragons smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

I submitted a baby related to Penk, though the lineage isn't perfect tongue.gif

I hope people like the dragons I've donated. I've got some of my prettier lines in there! Good luck everyone!

Sent a few donations. Sadly my prettiest ones failed to produce eggs, but hopefully whoever gets the ones I did manage to breed likes them happy.gif

Donated a few things, though my Dorkfaces didn't feel like cooperating. I'm excited to see all the lovely donations this week!

My dragons are really not liking me when it's donation time, I think they have better things to do on Fridays or something. My tidy SA/Thuwed/Dorkface lines have all refused to produce eggs! sad.gif

I donated 7 eggs! I hope they will be enjoyed by the winners. And I can't wait to enter to the raffle for what others have bred. I'm really enthusiastic about this week's theme. smile.gif

No Longer Accepting Donations!

64 donations total this week! I'll definitely plan another SA/Thuwed/Dorkface themed raffle in the future.

The second post says "open," but the raffle form still won't open for another hour or so. I tend to forget to update that so I did it ahead of time. Good luck, everyone!

Edit: Google Drive is being extremely slow tonight, so as of now I still have a few donations to add in and PMs to send out before opening the raffle. Maybe another 20-25 minutes hour? With how slow it is, it takes 2-3 minutes to enter just one donation and loading up the spreadsheet isn't much quicker. Sorry for the delay, guys.

Edited by The Dragoness

No Longer Accepting Donations!

64 donations total this week! I'll definitely plan another SA/Thuwed/Dorkface themed raffle in the future.

That's good to hear, if they give me eggs I should have some nice things to donate next time we have this theme. biggrin.gif

The Raffle is Now Open!

The form is finally complete! Don't hesitate to choose all of the eggs that catch your eye; there are more than enough to go around smile.gif

As usual, the raffle will close at 8:00 PM (EST) tomorrow.

Entered!

If you want to look for thuwed children, look at my pinks. The mother has the thuwed as her ancestor and the child is a messy one, still have the thuwed as her ancestor.

Entered. I felt like I was at Tiffany's with all the beautiful glittery donations. I've never seen so many Alts and Thuweds in one place.

Good luck everyone. Thank yo Dragoness and Donators.

I feel bad that i couldn't donate. My dragons weren't giving me anything good, but ill try again another time.

Im entering this one tomorrow morning. Good luck everyone.

Edited by Syiren

The only things I could donate were two Thuwed eggs, one a nicer lineage than the second. xd.png

EDIT:

Sooo there are a ton of things in there I'm interested in. Is there a maximum number of eggs we can enter for?

Also what would happen if someone is exceedingly lucky and wins more eggs than they can hold? Would they have to choose which to keep?

Edited by TerraAnne

Sooo there are a ton of things in there I'm interested in. Is there a maximum number of eggs we can enter for?

Also what would happen if someone is exceedingly lucky and wins more eggs than they can hold? Would they have to choose which to keep?

Nope, no max. Enter for as many as you would like! smile.gif

There's a fairly small chance of that happening, but if it did, it would be up to the winner and the donators to work something out. I'm sure most donators would be kind enough to influence and hatch some prizes for that winner. I would also be perfectly fine with increasing the pick up deadline from 24 hours to 48 or more in a case like that, being that most prizes are at around 5 days.

Edited by The Dragoness

Good luck everyone! I hope people manage to get ones they like :33

So many lovely donations again! wub.gif Good luck, everyone! laugh.gif