The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thanks, @rinoa26, for the lovely Leodon.

And thanks as always to @The Dragoness for such a wonderful raffle. Sorry I was totally egg locked and unable to donate this time, but hopefully the next raffle will find me less encumbered! ;)

You're welcome purplehaze!

Congratulation all winners and thank you donors for all those lovely prizes. And thanks @The Dragoness for hosting this raffles and the time and work you put into it :wub:

Thank you I am very excited and love my prizes so many great donations & I hope everyone enjoyed and thanks for Hosting Dragoness and thanks to all who participated!

Greetings, if you won a prize on my scroll, especially for those that have fallen under 3 days, if it is not picked up within the next 8-12 hours; It will be hatched and not regifted and/or put up for a FFA gift for others here or elsewhere. If you did NOT get a teleport link or it is not working, please let me or dragoness know. Thanks!

Edited by Natayah

Yay I finally have a nice looking Dorkface! I kept finding like 13 gen ones that were messy as heck. Thank you donators!! and thanks Dragoness for running this!

i'm glad you posted that, Natayah.  i, too, have some eggs that haven't been picked up yet, and if they're still there in the morning, they'll be getting ER'd, hatched, and remaining with their parents and other family members on my scroll. :)