The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

congrats winners!!

@The Dragoness - i PM'd you to confirm who i'm sending my eggies to!

--> update: i've sent out my prizes... i hope they're all correct :blink:

Edited by trystan

I believe I just finished sending out the gift/raffle winner pms. ❤️ PM me if I missed you and you got something from me. I also can't grab mine until I'm no longer egg locked

Sweet! Thank you! And a thank you to all donors for your gifts.

Gifts sent!

three gifts send, only one more to get picked up!

if it's still there in a little bit, i'll PM the person again, maybe tag them here as well...

I'm so thankful for my raffle prize, as always! Too bad I missed the donating period again... trying to be more alert in the future!

i'm paging @Radda11 to check your PMs for the teleport link for your egg!

(it's now 23 hours since i've PM'd, and a little after 10 p.m. Cave time.  if i don't hear anything by midnight Cave time, i'll post the teleport link here for whoever would like a 2G PB Hooktalon.  but i'll update my post as appropriate.)

edit:  yaay! all my eggies have been given out now! :) 

Edited by trystan
update

Now Accepting Donations!

Walk right into a Winter Wonderland during this week's raffle! Well, maybe not so much for those of you in the southern hemisphere. But bring your most festive and wintery dragons regardless!

Donate Here!

A quick update on the "Shiny Special": I still have 1-2 IOUs remaining for each Prize. I'm hoping to be done with them by January, but one is asking for a common mate, so I cannot make any promises.

Got some stuff donated, make sure you share so others enjoy the donating and/or participating!

52 minutes ago, trystan said:

are there any specific breeds y'all are looking for for donations?

Anything would be wonderful! But if you need ideas, since this is a winter themed raffle...maybe Frostbites, Christmas holidaykins, Winter Seasonal lineages (I know that they're not dropping yet though), or blue/white dragons?

thanks Lagie & Dragoness.  i'll see what i have that wants to breed.  maybe my golds and silvers too? :) 

I'm also going to throw in, definitely see what Holiday Fun Themed you can do, but if you happen to have hatchlings, BSA's (Reds, Pinks, Aeons, Bolts, Magi, White can be very helpful over the official Holiday Breeding Times, Trios, Zyus to help summon special dragon, even if they are lineaged, it is just nice if they have a patterned lineage), Holidaykin/Holidaylines, Wintery Dragons, Popular Dragons and/or lines (Hybrids, Things that Can Alt (One Alt Variety or Various Colors Options), Lines w/ "Special parents" Like Thuweds, Dorkface, newer releases, especially more recent but even in the past 12 months, Dragons that people Collect a lot - Nebula never seem to go out of vogue for example), Shiny/Metal/Pretty, Special Lineages (Like Lyric/Poem/Quotes, Rainbow, Various Interesting Patterned or Lineage Projects, Interesting Checker Combos, Codes/Numbers, etc), honestly it is pretty limitless, I think the real question is - would this be a fun or lovely gift I myself or I know someone would enjoy?

If you ever have questions for future raffles that is a good starting place.

lots of good stuff there, thanks, Natayah!

i did some breeding and donated some goodies i hope are liked! :) 

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Apologies for the delay. I had some snow-related difficulties (little ironic given the raffle theme). 

The raffle will be up fairly soon!