The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Just got your message, again, sorry about that. It's fixed now.

~Raffle Winners~

CB Gold - CharonDusk

Cheese - natayah

CB Ice - mackerelmaster

CB Blusang #1 - DuskyFlareon

CB Blusang #2 - Aurae

CB Blusang #3 - ladyinpink

3G Gold Tinsel x Tri-horn Wyvern - rabbit153

6G Gold Tinsel x Witchlight - IndigoTheCat

3G Silver Tinsel x Falconiform - Tecca

3G Silver Tinsel x Pillow - Artiuslove

4G Silver Tinsel x Tan Ridgewing - mackerelmaster

5G Silver Tinsel x Ice - Zanura

4G Bronze Tinsel x Stripe - mackerelmaster

4G Silver Shimmer x Caligene - CharonDusk

5G Silver Shimmer x Blusang - Zanura

3G Bronze Shimmer x Sunset - stormbirdrising

4G Bronze Shimmer x Green Copper - Alectrona

2G Gold x Snow - Saikachan

2G Red Copper x Snow - purplehaze

2G Daydream x Soulstone - DuskyFlareon

3G Green Copper x Hellfire *Thuwed* - Saikachan

3G Spessartine x Shadow Walker *SA* - natayah

3G Thalassa x Yulebuck *SA* - Aurae

3G Striped-river x Shadow Walker *SA* - Artiuslove

3G Magelight x Pumpkin bundle *SA* - Syiren

4G Soulpeace *Thuwed & CB Hybrids* - Aurae

4G Hellhorse x Soulpeace - Alectrona

Congratulations, winners! And, again, thank you so much, donators. It's your generosity that makes these raffles possible.

The highest scoring theme on the poll was a tie between spriter's alt/Thuwed/Dorkface offspring and mystery, so those will be the themes for the 3/9 and 3/29 raffles. Thanks for voting, everyone!

Edited by The Dragoness

Wooohoooo. I won another beauty. biggrin.gif

Congratulations to all the Winners and thank you Dragoness for this great raffle.

Oh wow! I'm so happy with my prize! The lineage looks amazing! Thank you so much and congrats to all the other winners too! biggrin.gif

ETA: if I don't claim my prize tonight I'll claim it tomorrow morning because I have to get some sleep because I have to get up early tomorrow.

Edited by Syiren

Woo! I don't have any CB Blusangs yet. This baby will be all of the loved! Congrats to everyone else, too!

Congrats all!! These were amazing prizes this time around.

Obviously that CB Gold is *insertfireemojihere*

I look forward to a themed raffle next time around smile.gif

Gratz to everyone, thank you for all the lovely prizes, and I hope everyone had a great time. And don't forget, you never need to be surprised about another upcoming event because unlike so many others, This Giveaway has its own calendar!

Yay, I won! Thanks so much to the donator of my prize, and thanks to The Dragoness for running the raffle. Congrats to all the winners!

I'm excited for spriter's alt/Thuwed/Dorkface raffle next week. smile.gif

Huge, huge, HUGE thank you to both The Dragoness and the donators! wub.gif And I hope the people who got the little ones I donated enjoys them! laugh.gif And congrats to all the winners! wink.gif

I won again! So pretty eggs. Always thank you Dragoness, and thanks to all donors ^^

EDIT: To the winner of 3rd gen gold tinsel: I just canceld transfer link and trying to hatch it due to egg space. Will send you a PM with new link soon.

Edited by artiuslove

Thank you so much for both the raffle and the eggs! I love my prizes, and am looking forwards to the next raffle wub.gif

Thank you to The Dragoness and the donators for making this a great raffle! And congratulations to all the winners smile.gif.

Congrats to everyone who won and thanks to The Dragoness and everyone who donated (especially those who donated my prizes) for another great raffle! wub.gif

A theme next time, this should be good! biggrin.gif

Oooh I have a tinsel from the Spriters Alt I would love to donate an eggy from smile.gif Can't wait until tomorrow!

Edited by SaphireKat

Glad to see I'm not the only one chomping at the bit for tomorrow. I have quite a few SA babies waiting in the wings to donate!

I'm defenitely going to try and breed something awesome to donatefor this thread.

I have quite a few lovely SA babies and even a few Thuwed babs. Just a case of who cooperates and gives me eggs xd.png

Now Accepting Donations!

I can't wait to see all the pretty donations! Just a reminder that the theme this week is spriters alt/Thuwed/Dorkface/"special" offspring.

I just donated a Thuwed that I am really excited about! It is only the second egg from this pair and is a special lineage. biggrin.gif

I hope my donations are good enough. I feel like others will be lower gen than mine. >•< At least I have something to donate this time.