The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Bumping the raffle to September 10th as there is currently a new release going on!

And thank you all for the kind words. May the RNG odds be ever in your favor ❤
Edited by The Dragoness

Ooh... Please add me to the reminder PM list for both donations and raffle entries! Thanks!

Never mind!

Edited by iNarvi

@iNarvi There is not a reminder PM list for either of those things--if you saw anything noting that in the introductory posts let me know so I can remove them. If you want to know when things are posted, I recommend Following the topic.

Gotcha, thanks for letting me know Rosastrasza. (The first post of this thread mentions a reminder PM list under General Information.)

OOPS sorry I thought this was something else forgive my silly brain! (SORRY Dragoness I don't mean to hone in on your turf :O)

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is Evil! Donation possibilities include Hooktalons, Mimics, Tatterdrakes, Halloweenkin, Avatars of Destruction, and Bleeding Moons, but all dragons are welcome.

Donate Here!

Donated! :) 

Though I just realized I might have filled out the special notes section wrong.... oops! :blink:

Looking forward to seeing what evil and mischief is brewed this raffle 😈

Does anyone mind if I extend the donation period? Someone asked me if they could breed one of their special dragons for the raffle but said dragon is on CD for 10 hours. I would open the raffle around 2-3PM DC time tomorrow.

Edited by The Dragoness

that should be fine.... my eggs are at just about 6 days right now. :) 

The Raffle is Now Open!

Enter here or in the second post. Good luck to everyone!

I only saw one of the two 3 gen almerald x brone shimmer checkers in the donations.   >.<' should be two of them there.

So many pretty dragons! Thanks to all who have donated & best of luck to all participants! :D 

hahah loved them all, can't wait for the raffle! no body enter I want to win them all!!!

2 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

I only saw one of the two 3 gen almerald x brone shimmer checkers in the donations.   >.<' should be two of them there.

Fixed! Thank you for pointing that out :) 

The Raffle is Now Closed!
Edited by The Dragoness
Quick update: I took a break from drawing as my friend decided to call almost as soon as I started. It's impossible to draw with one hand. Results will be posted soon!

Thanks to everyone who participated and donated and shared and supported this great raffle, wishing you all the best of luck and hope and joy! Thanks @The Dragoness for inspiring the rest of us that we can do events and still balance life and sanity and those come first, but we can also do events and enjoy them and reach out for help when necessary. You have been very brave with some of your sharing and that is a very strong thing. So thank you for keeping this ongoing, and thank you for being brave in your honesty in being bold in your life, your priorities, your pain, your genuine joy and pain, and being will to still continue and bring joy to others. 

And thank you, this may sound odd, both equally, to the people who participate and support and even just enter each week. If you all didn't do that, Dragoness wouldn't be inspired to keep doing this. People do these events because they are inspired and happy because of the joy. If you want to further support them, keep doing what you are doing, and the best thing you can do is if once in awhile you think you run across someone who might be a newer face who for some reason doesn't know they know this exists, let them know! Or if they feel bad they don't have stuff to donate, give them some gifts of some things so they can breed things to donate so they don't get feeling like they are just mooching cuz I know how that can feel frustrating after the amazingness of winning all these great prizes may start to wear off (not all, but sometimes it does happen). We are all in this together, otherwise, it will not happen. You help make this happen, not just the person who puts it together. We need your support. And we need your support and love even if it is just support and love. You don't have to donate your life to uplift the event. Be genuine. Don't be overbearing! This isn't a contest to see who is the best supporter!! We gotta do it together. We are stronger as a group, and the stronger and the larger the group, the stronger it grows, and onwards! Yay to all the winnings!