The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is Evil! Donation possibilities include Hooktalons, Mimics, Tatterdrakes, Halloweenkin, Avatars of Destruction, and Bleeding Moons, but all dragons are welcome.

Donate Here!

Donated! :) 

Though I just realized I might have filled out the special notes section wrong.... oops! :blink:

Looking forward to seeing what evil and mischief is brewed this raffle 😈

Does anyone mind if I extend the donation period? Someone asked me if they could breed one of their special dragons for the raffle but said dragon is on CD for 10 hours. I would open the raffle around 2-3PM DC time tomorrow.

Edited by The Dragoness

I only saw one of the two 3 gen almerald x brone shimmer checkers in the donations.   >.<' should be two of them there.

2 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

I only saw one of the two 3 gen almerald x brone shimmer checkers in the donations.   >.<' should be two of them there.

Fixed! Thank you for pointing that out :) 

The Raffle is Now Closed!
Edited by The Dragoness
Quick update: I took a break from drawing as my friend decided to call almost as soon as I started. It's impossible to draw with one hand. Results will be posted soon!

Thanks to everyone who participated and donated and shared and supported this great raffle, wishing you all the best of luck and hope and joy! Thanks @The Dragoness for inspiring the rest of us that we can do events and still balance life and sanity and those come first, but we can also do events and enjoy them and reach out for help when necessary. You have been very brave with some of your sharing and that is a very strong thing. So thank you for keeping this ongoing, and thank you for being brave in your honesty in being bold in your life, your priorities, your pain, your genuine joy and pain, and being will to still continue and bring joy to others. 

And thank you, this may sound odd, both equally, to the people who participate and support and even just enter each week. If you all didn't do that, Dragoness wouldn't be inspired to keep doing this. People do these events because they are inspired and happy because of the joy. If you want to further support them, keep doing what you are doing, and the best thing you can do is if once in awhile you think you run across someone who might be a newer face who for some reason doesn't know they know this exists, let them know! Or if they feel bad they don't have stuff to donate, give them some gifts of some things so they can breed things to donate so they don't get feeling like they are just mooching cuz I know how that can feel frustrating after the amazingness of winning all these great prizes may start to wear off (not all, but sometimes it does happen). We are all in this together, otherwise, it will not happen. You help make this happen, not just the person who puts it together. We need your support. And we need your support and love even if it is just support and love. You don't have to donate your life to uplift the event. Be genuine. Don't be overbearing! This isn't a contest to see who is the best supporter!! We gotta do it together. We are stronger as a group, and the stronger and the larger the group, the stronger it grows, and onwards! Yay to all the winnings!

~Winners~

CB Summer Seasonal - @Whirlaway

3G Gold Shimmer x Lumina - @RAAMIsABeast

3G Bronze Shimmer x Gold - @Seriva Senkalora

3G Bronze Shimmer x Celestial - @Varislapsi

2G Silver x Mutamore - @Solaries

2G Silver x Shadow Walker - @Aqub

2G PB Bleeding Moon - @iNarvi

2G PB Hooktalon - @Radda11

2G Ember x Witchlight - @Rememberdrgns

2G Bleeding Moon x Deep Sea - @jerzeeshadow

2G Tatterdrake x Vremya - @Alectrona

2G Avatar of Destruction x Black Marrow - @trystan

2G Avatar of Destruction x Desipis - @Forever_Mone

3G Avatar of Destruction x Hellfire - @Wolves-and-Wings

3G Avatar of Destruction x Pyro - @iNarvi

2G Black Truffle x Arcana - @Kigyptnee

2G Lacula x Omen - @trystan

2G Red Fire Gem x Witchlight - @Ruby Eyes

2G Geminae x Hooktalon - @borntobefree

3G Black x Black Marrow - @Forever_Mone

3G Avatar of Destruction x Black Marrow - @osean

3G Black x Desipis - @Terces

3G Pyro x Desipis - @BrazenChase

3G Golden Wyvern x Caligene - @Kazeodori

3G Script x Omen - @Wmctalon

3G Red Copper x Cavern Lurker - @Dirtytabs

3G Mageia x Witchlight - @Rememberdrgns

3G Green Fire Gem x Witchlight - @TerraAnne

3G Yellow-Crowned x Antarean - @sunshine_ley

3G Almerald x Bronze Shimmer #1 (JFtE*) - @Wolves-and-Wings

3G Almerald x Bronze Shimmer #2 (07aK*) - @Terces

3G Antarean x Desipis - @Wmctalon

3G Undine x Gold Tinsel - @Sunrunner

4G Razorcrest x mixed - @rinoa26

4G Kingcrowne x Desipis - @trystan

4G Gold x Cavern Lurker - @RAAMIsABeast

5G Royal Crimson x Black Marrow - @sunshine_ley

9G Hellfire x mixed - @RAAMIsABeast

bonvoyage's Voucher - @Corseiss

Spoiler

The Dragoness' Voucher - @bonvoyage

Spoiler

Osean's Voucher - @Xuanxuan

Spoiler

Spriter's altkin from https://dragcave.net/group/56643

Congratulations to this week's round of winners! And thank you to the ever so generous donors that keep this raffle alive ❤️

Update on the Prize Special: once I finish the last 4 IOUs on the Silver Tinsel list, I will be adding the shinies back to the entry form. I'm considering adding an option to choose a common Prizekin over the usual 2G Prize x holiday. Would anyone be interested in that?

Edited by The Dragoness

Congrats winners!

I think 2G Prizekins are pretty popular (even commons), I know some people who have acquired 2G Prizes but have trouble getting mates for them. XD So I could see someone preferring that instead.

8 minutes ago, Terces said:

Congrats winners!

I think 2G Prizekins are pretty popular (even commons), I know some people who have acquired 2G Prizes but have trouble getting mates for them. XD So I could see someone preferring that instead.

Totally! I dropped a mint from mine to the AP and next thing you know I had a very polite request for a mint sibling. XD

yayy, love these prizes! Ty to all who donated! and a big Thank You to Dragoness for hosting and doing so much for it!!!