The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

My only issue on the talent based ones is you always have the same winners, cause they are just that good, they can knock out a fantastic piece of art in 15 minutes with little to no effort while someone else needs to take 4 and five days to refine their art, to end up with comparable pieces. Or something like a scavenger hunt kind of thing but again, someone who works is going to have a hard time hunting and someone like me in a hospital bed can dedicate days out of bordom looking for things, and again it also comes to talent, millennials are like wizzes at finding anything in a game like setting, while it can take me days to locate the same thing, again effort and results are not equal, and you'll end up with consistent winners.

Oops, I've been offline today and almost forgot I had prizes to send out! I'm sorry for the delay, and thank you so much to the donors for my lovely prizes ❤️

Finally I am able to claim my prizes. ❤️

Congratulations to all winners!

Thank you to the donors, there have been pretty prizes!

And thank you The Dragoness for managing this raffle!

For the lottery thing: I personally wouldn't enter. Because of the reasons borntobefree said. I have a fulltime job and 'some' pets (and a husband ;) ), so I just don't have the time to do many tasks to earn some tickets.

Best wishes,

Seriva

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I was able to claim the prizes, and I won 2! :D

Awesome round and so many lucky people able to breed their shinies, thanks also The Dragoness for hosting!

I won two lovely prizes, thank you bonvoyage and sunshine_ley! :wub: 

And of course.. thanks The Dragoness for another great GGG round!

thank you for the Prizes, claimed my gifts and sent mine out 😃

Thank you for my lovely prize, it is perfect, and thank you for all who donated and participated! It was another great Golden Round!

Now that my IOU’s for OOwTj are done I will donate offspring sometimes as well for new lotto thread. Perhaps you can have multiple ways to earn raffle tickets that way everyone can have a chance to earn them 

Lucky Lottos is live!

I figured that I should post here as the idea did originate here. If anyone is interested in entering/donating, head on over! Otherwise, in terms of GGG news, the next donation period will be opening on July 26th.

Edited by The Dragoness

Here is another, small button that I am extremely pleased with :)

I initially had a golden/yellow-ish colored background but this aqua seriously made it pop! Hope you like it ❤️ 

XkYSt1b.png

1 minute ago, Pryanka said:

Here is another, small button that I am extremely pleased with :)

I initially had a golden/yellow-ish colored background but this aqua seriously made it pop! Hope you like it ❤️ 

XkYSt1b.png

I love it! Aqua is one of my favorite colors so I'm an automatic fan. It's a great size too. Thank you! :D

Just now, The Dragoness said:

I love it! Aqua is one of my favorite colors so I'm an automatic fan. It's a great size too. Thank you! :D

Wholo!! I'll work on buttons fpr your Secret Santa & Lotto threads next (but probably in the reverse order lol)

I love the whole blue-green spectrum as well so I feel you :) 

Now that the first Lucky Lotto has concluded, is there a chance of another Glittering Gold Giveaways raffle in our future? Just curious ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Kigyptnee said:

Now that the first Lucky Lotto has concluded, is there a chance of another Glittering Gold Giveaways raffle in our future? Just curious ^_^ 

I haven't forgotten about GGG! I've been thinking about when I'll host the next raffle for a few days now. I work every day this weekend, so it will probably be next week(end). In the future, the two games will run at the same time. I just haven't had much time for GGG unfortunately.

Alright, gotta get back to work now. My break is almost over.

I promise I didn't forget! I've just been busy. The next raffle will open on September 1st at 9:00PM. If there is a release today, I will reschedule and post an update here.

There's also one thing I would like to address before the raffle. I won a CB Bronze Shimmer this morning and will add her to the "Prize Special" options, but the voucher will remain unavailable until I complete all of my 2G Prize IOUs. That may not be until October. I just want to make it clear that I have not given up on the idea. 

46 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I promise I didn't forget! I've just been busy. The next raffle will open on September 1st at 9:00PM. If there is a release today, I will reschedule and post an update here.

There's also one thing I would like to address before the raffle. I won a CB Bronze Shimmer this morning and will add her to the "Prize Special" options, but the voucher will remain unavailable until I complete all of my 2G Prize IOUs. That may not be until October. I just want to make it clear that I have not given up on the idea. 

Oh my goodness, I want your luck lol! Looking forward to the next raffle and thanks for all the work you have put into this and the Lucky Lottos :) 

Congrats on your insane luck!!  Have you played the real lotto?  If only I could rub your head like a troll doll. I am very happy you won and look forward to the next raffle. 

Oh wow! Congratulations! Wish I was lucky enough to win just one some day. 😛

Edited by Varislapsi

Bumping the raffle to September 10th as there is currently a new release going on!

And thank you all for the kind words. May the RNG odds be ever in your favor ❤
Edited by The Dragoness

Ooh... Please add me to the reminder PM list for both donations and raffle entries! Thanks!

Never mind!

Edited by iNarvi

@iNarvi There is not a reminder PM list for either of those things--if you saw anything noting that in the introductory posts let me know so I can remove them. If you want to know when things are posted, I recommend Following the topic.

Gotcha, thanks for letting me know Rosastrasza. (The first post of this thread mentions a reminder PM list under General Information.)

OOPS sorry I thought this was something else forgive my silly brain! (SORRY Dragoness I don't mean to hone in on your turf :O)