The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thanks to The Dragoness and to Pryanka for the lovely egg. Although I am pretty sure it was not the one I entered for (and certainly not the one I intended to) it is beautiful and very welcome on my scroll. smile.gif

Now Accepting Donations!

No theme this week, so donate whatever you feel is pretty. The donation form will be open until 7:00 PM (EST/DC time) tomorrow.

I donated this time. Hope you'll enjoy them ^^

I had a great time donating! I know a lot of times sometimes newer and younger or less old players of the Forums & Game especially love these types of events and I know older players love them too because we will often find lovely beautiful things to add to our collections! Fun to share with Everyone!

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you for the lovely donations! There are so many nice things to choose from this week.

For most of the upcoming raffles, I haven't chosen themes. So I've put together a form with the themes suggested by participants. If anyone would like to vote, they can do so here.

The raffle will be open shortly.

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck to those who are entering!

As usual, the raffle will be open for only 24 hours.

So excited to enter, so many awesome rocking prizes, I'm gonna have to also have to poke a few people to make sure they got entered for this awesome raffle! If anyone is just browsing the forum games and are unfamiliar with this "raffle" go to the first page and get entered for free for some awesome free amazing dragons~!!!

Wow! Really nice eggs there. Good luck to everyone. smile.gif

Loving the amazing selection of prizes happy.gif I have entered, too. Good luck, everyone!

Entered! I liked all the dragons there were. Good luck everyone!

Entered! There were so many amazing prizes to choose from, it was hard to pick. Good luck everyone!

I've entered. What a lovely selection of donations! Many thanks to natayah for posting about this in the Player Activites thread or I wouldn't have even known it was happening smile.gif.

There is still time to enter... but NO ONE ENTER... because then I can win ALL THE EGGS mauahahahahaha (No really, I want everyone to enter & have fun & make note of this lotto because one of the unique things that makes it super easy is that you can CLICK a Calendar on the first post and see when all the future donations & entries for fun raffles will be - and help it grow bigger by telling people so we can get more donators & players!)

GL everyone, there's some great prizes again this week! smile.gif

The Raffle is Now Closed!

Keep you fingers crossed, everyone. The donators were so generous this week. I'll have the results up as soon as possible!