The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

OMG there is only a little time left to enter the giveaway I hope you all entered free nice dragons how can you lose for free entry - make sure you entered and anyone else who needs to enter!

:'( I didn't get a notification for the donation or giveaway openings this time. Darn, I had so many things I wanted to donate too. Is there any chance I could send you 2-3 metal checkers to include in this giveaway or a different mini giveaway?

Edited by Pryanka

:'( I didn't get a notification for the donation or giveaway openings this time. Darn, I had so many things I wanted to donate too. Is there any chance I could send you 2-3 metal checkers to include in this giveaway or a different mini giveaway?

I didn't send out PMs to people on the notification list yet because of how new it is. There were people who signed up just before the raffle opened.

Did you already breed them? If you have eggs ready to donate I can definitely take them for a smaller raffle tomorrow. If you don't have anything, no worries; there's always next time. Thank you so much for helping! smile.gif

The Raffle is Now Closed!

I'll have the results up in the next few hours (hopefully only 1-2)!

Edited by The Dragoness

~Raffle Winners~

CB Blusang - TerraAnne

4G Gold Tinsel x Stripe - Jazzi9753

4G Silver Tinsel x Nebula - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Bronze Tinsel x Autumn Seasonal - legofrodo12

4G Bronze Tinsel x Magi - CrazyChess

4G Gold Shimmer x Nebula - Aurae

4G Gold Shimmer x Golden Wyvern - TerraAnne

3G Silver Shimmer x Daydream - XXXXX

4G Silver Shimmer x Red - CrazyChess

4G Silver Shimmer x Purple Nebula - Saikachan

4G Bronze Shimmer x Lumina - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Bronze Shimmer x Brown Copper - NO NAME DRAWN

2G Ice x Witchlight - Jazzi9753

2G Magma x Withlight - CrazyChess

2G PB Thunder - NO NAME DRAWN

2G PB Green Copper - Jazzi9753

2G PB Aeon - natayah

3G Gold x Deep Sea - Pryanka

3G Gold x Undine - natayah

3G Thalassa x Yulebuck *SA* - artiuslove

3G Aria x Yulebuck *SA* - Terces

3G Avatar of Destruction x Desipis *SA* - ewi122

4G Shallow Water *Thuwed* - Zanura

Congratulations, lucky winners! And thank you so much, donators. There were so many amazing prizes to be won for this raffle.

If anyone is interested in the unclaimed prizes above, PM me.

The next raffle will start on Wednesday, March 1st at 7:00 PM (EST).

Edited by The Dragoness

Thanks Dragoness, for this lovely giveaway. It was a blast donating and very fun joining in! As you can see from the rush of excited people wanting to donate, people are itching to see lottos/raffles/giveways type events to get started back up post Holiday Season(s) so we can start throwing lovely things to donate (we've missed donating pretty things) and to also join in on & introduce others for fun ways to win free things & get more involved with the game.

Because time and time again, events like this in any version or variation help younger players get some nicer things, help get them really excited about being active on the forums, and gets them into wanting to breed, collect, and trade for nicer dragons and to also start giving back via these events and to those in need. So really, the way the positivity for the game that spirals out from player events such as these just really cannot be calculated.

I love that you have a calendar so people know exactly what dates to expect to prep for donations and to make sure to sign up. I will update the Player events thread with this info by tomorrow so people can have an entire year laid out ahead of them & won't be caught by surprise on missing out on anything.

Thanks so much and this was a great joy and I'm finally glad I was able to participate! And thanks to all the wonderful people who participated. We always like to thank the donors, and you guys are the best, but we also as donors thank the people who participate. If you didn't participate and weren't excited, it wouldn't be so much fun to donate/gift things for people to win. And that is the reason we really love doing it.

Thanks to Dragoness and all donators, especially whoever donated my little shimmer. wub.gif Congrats to all the winners, there were some really great prizes this week and I'm very surprised to see that some were not drawn! ohmy.gif

Wow, it's my first time to enter this giveway but I won something! Thank you Dragoness for this awesome job. Also thanks to the donator of my prize, I love it ^^

Thank you Dragoness for this awesome job. Also thanks to the donator of my prize, I love it ^^

biggrin.gif

It was also my first time entering, thank you so much! I wasn't expecting to win a thing. Can't wait for the next raffle wink.gif

I left two eggs long before closing and they aren't listed. PMing you....

Already thanked you in my pm last night, but once again thanks to everyone that makes these kinds of giveaways possible. I'll probably try to donate some eggs next time. I've got some interesting stuff not including those gorgeous eggs from this round.

Thank you so much for holding this raffle, and thank you for my lovely egg! wub.gif

Flash Raffle

Since a few donations didn't make it into the raffle, here they are! They all deserve lovely new homes just like the previous raffle prizes received.

Enter here!

The flash raffle will close at 12:00 PM (EST/DC time) tonight.

Lovely! I entered for one of them, but they are all very nice.

~Flash Raffle Winners~

2G PB Silver #1 - Dusky_Flareon

2G PB Silver #2 - StormBirdRising

3G Gold x Stone - Saikachan

3G Silver x Solstice - mackerelmaster

3G Antarean x Mutamore *neat code* - legofrodo12

4G Gold x Golden Wyvern - Terces

4G Silver x Purple - purplehaze

Congrats to the above winners! Most of the prizes are around 4 days, so claim 'em fast. And thank you to the wonderful two donors who took the time to breed the above dragons!

Edited by The Dragoness

Thank you Dragoness and Donators for that beautiful egg. This is my first time entering the contest and I am very excited to be among the winners.

Congratulations everyone.

Wheeee, the winners have been announced <3 Congratulations all.

The last 5 eggs are at around 4 days, but they don't have enough clicks to do anything to them, so you can pick them up, precog/influence accordingly, and then instantly hatch them when you're ready!

Congrats winners! Thank you Pryanka for my pretty Gold! wub.gif And a thank you to Dragoness for hosting these raffles.