The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I also poked in to say that one of the links to a prize is wonky. ^^
4G Purple Nebula x Rosebud (https://dragcave.net/lineage/xOKBb)o <<<<< that link doesn't work because the end parenthesis & o are left as part of the URL. All the other prizes loaded fine for me though.

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

The Raffle is Now Closed!

I'll have the winners' names posted in just a few minutes.

~Raffle Winners~

Cheese - ZenithNadir

4G Gold Tinsel x Stripe - Rousalka

3G Silver Tinsel x Red Copper - CharonDusk

4G Gold Shimmer x Thalassa - Gammon

Prize bundle #1 - Yasna

Prize bundle #2 - purplehaze

2G Gold x Rosebud - stardust13

2G Silver x Heartseeker - legofrodo12

3G Silver x Gold - PinkRozes

3G Silver x Bronze Shimmer - PinkRozes

3G Ice x Gold Shimmer - pollyfirstfirst

3G Mageia x Gold - predatorfan4ever

3G Almandine x Heartstealing - Rousalka

3G Thalassa x Arsani - legofrodo12

3G Red Gemshard x Heartatealing - CharonDusk

3G Red x Val '09 - stardust13

4G Purple Nebula x Rosebud - predatorfan4ever

4G Pink x Red - Rousalka

4G White x Heartseeker - Gammon

5G Pink x Arsani - CharonDusk

Enjoy your lovely new dragons, winners! And, once again, here's a big thanks to all our donators who took the time to breed and submit such nice prizes!

Since there will be no raffle next week...

♡ Happy Valentine's Day! ♡

Edited by The Dragoness

Thank you so much, breeders and The Dragoness! wub.gif And congratulations, everyone!

Thank you, Dragoness, for a lovely raffle. And thank you Pryanka for the pretty Prize bundle!

I have added you to the list of ongoing Player Run Lottos, Raffles, Giveaway Themed Events in the Player Events & Support Thread. (Sorry about delay, I have been a bit behind the curve per life). In the future, if you do any new lottos and/or donation requests and want to advertise there for anything at any time, or talk about anything you may need at any time, or just drum up participation, feel free to use that thread. Anyone can do so, not just the person who runs the event.

Thanks so much for running it, I've heard a lot of great things about this event and I look forward to donating and participating in the future, now that life is going to be a bit more on track and less crazy in the coming days.

Can't wait until V-Day Holiday Event wraps up as I see you already have something scheduled towards end of Feb. If there is some sign up list that you send out for reminders of anything, please add me especially as I would love to donate!

Thank you, natayah!

On that note, I've decided to put together a Weekly Raffle Notifications form, which can be found with the other forms in the second post (Current Raffle). The PM option and previous form question weren't working, so I'd like to try this out for a bit. Now, players can sign up even while raffles are closed!

Happy late V-Day hunting, everyone!

Thank you, natayah!

On that note, I've decided to put together a Weekly Raffle Notifications form, which can be found with the other forms in the second post (Current Raffle). The PM option and previous form question weren't working, so I'd like to try this out for a bit. Now, players can sign up even while raffles are closed!

Happy late V-Day hunting, everyone!

Dragoness, That is a really great idea. I think it is the first time a Lotto/Raffle/Giveaway type event has had this option, and I think it is really great! I can't wait to see how it works for you and if it works well, some others may follow. Thanks for trying something new and setting a great example for new ways to do things! I signed up and hope everyone does as well. Cheers!

Now Accepting Donations!

Welcome back, everyone! I'm so excited to get back into these raffles after that long break for Valentine's breeding and hunting. I hope you all are enjoying your new Soulstone dragons and look forward to donating/entering biggrin.gif

Alright, I just donated one second-gen each of Magma, Ice, and Thunder. So glad my dragons cooperated for me. ^-^

My dragons don't seem to want to cooperate today. I'm curious about what people would like to see besides shinies. Any interest in 2nd gen Aeons, Coppers, Pyralspites, Xenos? What about holiday-kins? Third gen Thuweds?

Oops I didn't include the lineage link on one. Sorry....

My dragons don't seem to want to cooperate today. I'm curious about what people would like to see besides shinies. Any interest in 2nd gen Aeons, Coppers, Pyralspites, Xenos? What about holiday-kins? Third gen Thuweds?

Those would all be great!

Donated smile.gif

I'd love to donate one more thing in a couple of hours, I am not sure when you are closing the donations window though.

Donated smile.gif

I'd love to donate one more thing in a couple of hours, I am not sure when you are closing the donations window though.

Thank you! The window closes at 7:00 PM (EST/DC time) smile.gif

Glad I caught the donation window. Submitted some stuff, will submit a few more, also posted info on the Player Events Thread. For some reason didn't realize you already had a Calendar for the entire year so I will post that as well. Very nice reference, thank you!

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you for the generous donations, everyone! The raffle will open in 2 hours (10:00 PM EST).

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck, everyone!

The raffle will close tomorrow at 10:00 PM (EST).

I entered already, I hope people take the chance to enter while they can, there are TONS of great prizes for all sorts of people of all levels! Thanks for all the nice donations!