The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Many thanks to The Dragoness and the generous people who donated my prizes. wub.gif

Important Notice

There will not be a raffle this week as previously planned. The next raffle (including the donation period) will begin on January 26th at the usual time and close on the 28th. I'm sorry for any inconviences caused by this, but I was unable to find a way to make the 1/19 raffle work.

Also, if it isn't too much to ask, I would really appreciate it if all of you could help out with bringing some life back into the thread. We're lacking in both donators and entrants at the moment. However, please don't spam or harass people. A simple "hey, consider checking this out" would be lovely (but entirely optional). Thanks, everyone!

If it turns out that there are no users with less than a gold trophy looking to enter the raffles here, then I will open the raffles to all players, rather than let the thread die.

Edited by The Dragoness

I have several dragons available to breed if you want any donations; things like fairly long Prize lineages and some interesting common ones.

PM me a few days before you want me to breed things, though, because recently I've been egglocked with Olives. *looks at scroll* lots of Olives. xd.png

If someone were to want to donate one or several Olives, CB or otherwise, and you did decide to open the raffles to Gold trophy members, I'd definitely enter :3

I have several dragons available to breed if you want any donations; things like fairly long Prize lineages and some interesting common ones.

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. If the upcoming raffle is as small as the last (based on how many people enter), then I'll start accepting entries from all players.

I suspect it's suffering a bit from post-holiday forgetfulness. We'll have to drum up some interest. smile.gif

I'm so excited! I'm going to have 6 eggs to donate this time!

For the 1/26 raffle, right? As I stated above ("Important Notice") and under the Current Raffle post, there won't be a raffle this week.

Yeah! However, they will have just hatched the day before... But they will still be here!

Edited by Jazzi9753

Yeah! However, they will have just hatched the day before... But they will still be here!

Oh good. I'm glad you didn't have to rehome any would-have-been prizes smile.gif

Now accepting donations for the next raffle!

Sorry, everyone! I completely spaced out and forgot to post an update on the donation form at 7:00 PM.

No theme this time around.

The donation form is now closed!

Players with gold trophies may now enter the raffles! With the "less than a gold trophy" rule gone, I can't wait to see how the upcoming raffles turn out.

The raffle will open at 8:00 PM (EST/DC time).

Oh no! The hatchlings grew up to fast!

I'll get more eggs to donate next time.

Well that's too bad. Hopefully things will go better next time smile.gif

Bumping to the top for more entries. There are some lovely eggs there.

/my little input/

What would make GGG gain more popularity is (in my opinion) having a list of prizes posted somewhere here. People are lazy smile.gif Having to register through this Google thingy form without being able to see that is there to win before makes it a hassle.

If you could see that you can win something really beautiful without clicking the link, answering questions and completing the form, more people would be interested in doing so.

/my little input/

What would make GGG gain more popularity is (in my opinion) having a list of prizes posted somewhere here. People are lazy smile.gif Having to register through this Google thingy form without being able to see that is there to win before makes it a hassle.

If you could see that you can win something really beautiful without clicking the link, answering questions and completing the form, more people would be interested in doing so.

That is a good idea, but I'm not sure that it would work. There are people who have signed up and ignored the rules, used the wrong form even though it is clearly marked, etc., so I feel that a post like that would be ignored.

However, I'm still willing to give it a try smile.gif

Edit: Voila!

Edited by The Dragoness

Could someone make us a smaller banner to use to get the word out, more like the size of the one in your sig, Dragoness? The larger size of the current ones is what's stopping me from using one. unsure.gif

Edited by Aurae

The Raffle is Now Closed!

The results will be up very soon. It's so nice to see more people showing interest!

xxxxx

Could someone make us a smaller banner to use to get the word out, more like the size of the one in your sig, Dragoness? The larger size of the current ones is what's stopping me from using one. unsure.gif

I can try my hand at creating one, but I have no artistic talent. Pryanka made the first three banners, so maybe she would be worth asking?

Edited by The Dragoness

~Raffle Winners~

CB Ice - Jazzi9753

4G Gold Tinsel x Aegis - yasna

4G Silver Tinsel x Ice - predatorfan4ever

4G Silver Tinsel x Nebula - Pitaria

4G Silver Tinsel x Tan Ridgewing - predatorfan4ever

5G Bronze Tinsel x Terrae - Jazzi9753

3G Silver Shimmer x Ice - PinkRozes

4G Bronze Shimmer x Witchlight - aisudesu

5G Bronze Shimmer x Blusang - yasna

3G PB Gold - Rousalka

Congratulations, winners! I'll send out the links in the next few minutes.

Edited by The Dragoness

Now accepting donations for the next raffle!

The theme for this raffle is Valentine's Day. Possible prizes might include, but are not limited to:

-Valentine's Day Holidaykin

-Pinks/Arias (for their bright pink colors)

-Reds (for their rose-red color)

-Diamondwings (a common Valentine's Day gift)

-Sunrises (once again, a pink dragon)

-Silvers (because of their "beautiful glow")

The donation form is now closed!

Thank you so much, donators! Such a pretty batch of prizes.

The raffle will open at 9:00 PM (EST/DC time).

Edited by The Dragoness

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck, everyone!

The raffle will close tomorrow at 10:00 PM (EST).

Thanks for my last winnings. wub.gif I entered again. I was going to donate something purdy, but my beautiful dragons did not cooperate this week. dry.gif I also poked in to say that one of the links to a prize is wonky. ^^