The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

This is a really cool idea, and so many great eggs and hatchlings! I'd love to donate for next time too! smile.gif

~Raffle Winners~

Blue Dino - dancegal357

CB Green Copper - coo_

CB Mageia Xenowrym - Manmila15

CB Thalassa Xenowrym - legofrodo12

CB Vampire - Manmila15

CB Silver Lunar Herald - yiyipbrrring

CB Red - legofrodo12

CB Moonstone - Pluviophillia

CB Magelight - coo_

4G Gold Tinsel x Sunsong - Amarete12324

4G Gold Tinsel x Aegis - Yasna

4G Bronze Tinsel x Silver Tinsel - Aurae

7G Silver Shimmer x Silver Shimmer - petewentztheemogod

2G Almerald x Witchlight - Yasna

2G PB Pink hatchlings - Choaslightning76

2G BSA hatchling bundle - There is a man Sitting alone

3G Silver x Tri-Horn Wyvern - -Frost-Fire-

3G PB Brown Copper - yipyipbrrring

3G Red Copper x Silver Tinsel - yipyipbrrring

3G Black x Magi Thuwed - black-shado

3G Brimstone x Turpentine Thuwed - legofrodo12

4G Thalassa x Avatar of Creation - Choaslightning76

Thank you for another great raffle, donators and participants! Enjoy your lovely prizes, winners. Teleport links will be sent out in just a little while.

Thanks to The Dragoness and the donators for the raffle and my little ball of tinsel! biggrin.gif

Welp. I missed it bc I was asleep. I'll just have to sign up for the next one ^^;

I bet there was a CB Gold or something too, I really need one of those

Edit: Just realized there wasn't a CB Gold xd.png

Edit 2: But there was a CB Green Copper, which I also need. Rip.

Edited by kittyrules2003

Thank you so much to all of the donors and The Dragoness for holding this raffle!

Now accepting donations for the next raffle!

This next raffle will be centered around Thanksgiving and autumn. However, any egg or hatchling can be donated, regardless of whether it fits the theme or not. The Google form will be open to submissions until 12:00AM (EST/DC time) on Friday.

Donation ideas:

-Candelabras

-Golds

-Pyro Xenowyrms

-Autumn Seasonals

-Gold Lunar Heralds

-Gold/Bronze Tinsels & Shimmers

-Pyralspites

-Golden Wyverns

-Reds

-Monarchs

Edited by The Dragoness

I've donated a lil' hatchi, I may breed two of my dragons to make an egg and donate it as well - once one of my eggs hatch :-3

Does the donation period seem oddly long to anybody but me? Someone's donated a hatchling .3. my scroll was added to a daycare last night and I didn't notice until now; I think I stopped it, but all my donations got views. Chances are things will hatch or grow up before winners have the opportunity to pick them up.

Are there any policies or safeguards in place, Dragoness? Some way to bump up the raffle? Or will I have to resubmit all my donations with their new teles, and then have you deal with duplicates in the form?

Edit to add: then again, there is some confusion on my part as to when the deadline actually is. Friday? Saturday? Thursday?? I don't really have a clue on account of yer inconsistency cx perhaps switching to a "11:59pm" instead of midnight thing would help?

Edited by sunshine_ley

I agree, the 3 day donation part is really long. I had something I wanted to gift, but three days and another day for a raffle itself made it impossible. I really think that it would be easier for possible donors if the donation period was shorter.

then again, there is some confusion on my part as to when the deadline actually is. Friday? Saturday? Thursday?? I don't really have a clue on account of yer inconsistency cx perhaps switching to a "11:59pm" instead of midnight thing would help?

I can see why you're confused. The donation period opened at midnight on Tuesday and closes at midnight on Friday. It's been the same for the two previous raffles, but I can definitely shorten it.

I agree, the 3 day donation part is really long. I had something I wanted to gift, but three days and another day for a raffle itself made it impossible. I really think that it would be easier for possible donors if the donation period was shorter.

I originally wanted to give donators plenty of time to submit eggs/hatchlings, but I do agree with your points. Sorry for any inconveniences caused by this. How about this: future donating periods will open at 7PM and close at 7PM the next day? 24 hours if the egg is donated right away + another 24 for the gift to be picked up should be okay. Let me know.

As for the current raffle, I'm going to go ahead and close it in an hour (at 5:20 DC time) if there are no more donations. It is Thanksgiving though, so the raffle won't be held until the usual time (12:30AM) tonight.

Edited by The Dragoness

Whoah cx there aren't that many donations this time, huh? I didn't mean to make a fuss before; I was just confused .3. I hope some people sign up anyways, though c: there are stil a few nice things there.

Edited by sunshine_ley

Whoah cx there aren't that many donations this time, huh? I didn't mean to make a fuss before; I was just confused .3. I hope some people sign up anyways, though c: there are stil a few nice things there.

No worries. The donation period was pretty long anyway; I'm glad that both you and ewi mentioned it before it became an even bigger problem. Also, quite a few people have already signed up. Each of the prizes will have a new home tonight smile.gif

I meant to donate, too, but was planning to wait until near the end because of the long time period. Then you closed early while we were at our Thanksgiving dinner and I missed it. I hope I will be able to catch the window for the next one.