The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Can I make a last-minute donation still @The Dragoness?

I bred a prize dragon for a trade and it hasn't been picked up and the person never even opened their PM...I'd rather re-home this one and re-breed for them when they come off their hiatus.

PS here are some more badges ^.^

The Dragoness

Here is another badge set with animated & non-animated versions.

user posted imageuser posted image

And then one more in tune with your signature -

user posted image

Edited by Pryanka

I love this idea! Just one question, are we allowed to enter for more than one dragon? Or just one?

You're allowed to enter for as many as you would like smile.gif

Can I make a last-minute donation still @The Dragoness?

I bred a prize dragon for a trade and it hasn't been picked up and the person never even opened their PM...I'd rather re-home this one and re-breed for them when they come off their hiatus.

PS here are some more badges ^.^

The Dragoness

Here is another badge set with animated & non-animated versions.

user posted imageuser posted image

And then one more in tune with your signature -

user posted image

Sure, just send the teleport link the donation to me over a PM and I'll add it in.

Those badges...are gorgeous. I might have to switch between the animated gold and cherry blossom two with each raffle because I adore both. Thanks for taking the time to create all three!

I'm not sure how many people have signed up, and, as a result, how many eggslots will be available for prizes, so I just thought I'd say that I'm willing to incuhatch my donations if needed c:

I'm not sure how many people have signed up, and, as a result, how many eggslots will be available for prizes, so I just thought I'd say that I'm willing to incuhatch my donations if needed c:

Thank you! I'm sure that whoever takes home the dragons you donated will greatly appreciate that. We have enough people signed up right now for everyone to win at least one prize, but the raffle will be open until midnight.

Edit: I just noticed the badge in your signature. It's so cute!

Edited by The Dragoness

This is such a nice idea! I hope everyone who enters appreciates the generosity of those donating. happy.gif

~Raffle Winners~

CB Thunder - Rousalka

CB Almandine - Arjunvohra

CB Gold Lunar Herald - Pluviophillia

CB Aeon - Aurae

4G Bronze Tinsel x Witchlight - claptrap

5G Gold Tinsel x Blusang - DemimondeSemigoddess

5G Gold Shimmer x Magma - EnviousPalmTree91

2G PB Celestial - Funkifan

2G Gold x Mageia - aisudesu

3EG Silver - pollyfirstfirst

3EG Blusang - choaslightning76

Congratulations, winners! And thank you, generous donators! Teleport links will be sent out shortly.

Edited by The Dragoness

Thank you, The Dragoness, for the awesome raffle! biggrin.gif

And thanks to the player who donated the Gold Lunar Herald wub.gif

I'm really happy with my prize <3!

Thank you The Dragoness for doing this, I love the narrative on it. Also thanks whoever donated the cb thunder egg. (also the code of the egg is lobox, lobo is wolf in spanish. )

wub.gif

Edited by Rousalka

Thanks for the little time-warping bundle! happy.gif (They've been eluding me. ninja.gif )

Edited by Aurae

~Flash Raffle Results~

user posted image

Congrats and enjoy your new Tinsel, black-shado!

I'm glad that everyone has enjoyed these raffles so far. Hopefully, we'll have even more prizes and entrants during the next one, which will be on 11/19.

Edited by The Dragoness

Ooh, I'll sign up for this smile.gif I was going to reply to your PM, but it wouldn't let me. I'm thinking of joining and maybe donating some bred dragons.

Ooh, I'll sign up for this smile.gif I was going to reply to your PM, but it wouldn't let me. I'm thinking of joining and maybe donating some bred dragons.

That would be lovely! The next raffle will be opening soon, so check back every once in a while smile.gif

Donations for the next raffle can now be submitted! Edited by The Dragoness

The raffle is now open! We have tons of pretty prizes this time around, thanks to our lovely donators. Submissions will be accepted until midnight (DC Time) on Saturday.