The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Hello, all! I'm mostly back from my hiatus and would love to get back into hosting raffles. Is anyone interested in participating in a birthday themed raffle in honor of DC's 13th? Everyone's first batch of new eggs should be hatching tomorrow (if incubated), so I can open the donation window then :)

Sure! I think I have some glittery things I can breed for this. ❤️

EDIT: Though I caught mine later around 10pmish so mine will be hatching late tomorrow. ~

Edited by TerraAnne

I would love to breed some things for this raffle as well as soon as my spaces open up! :D

People are going to be hunting, since there are so many dragons being releases at once, for multiple days. So I would suggest potentially waiting until the weekend, at least. I will be happy to donate if I have any space, and I give lots of value to egg slots for donations. But there is also the flip side of possibly having some less, but more valued, donation round. On the other side, you may also have less people with room to enter because they are egg-locked. Now that said, for certain donations/prizes/wins, I'm sure people would make room. Just a few things to consider, but regardless of when you decide to have it, I will happily promote and support. Just wanted to lay out some things to consider with time during a big birthday multi-dragon multi-biome release.

Alright, we can do it this weekend. How does Friday night through Sunday afternoon sound? I don't want anyone to feel left out because they didn't catch their eggs early on. I mean, I myself showed up to the party late, so I do understand how that coule be difficulg for some donors. Thank you for the feedback!

I am happy to support and make at least a bit of room. I mean, if you are going to have a birthday week, it is going to go into the weekend too, additionally, it is a fun way to tie up the birthday weekend too. Those are my thoughts, but others should share too, even if it is I don't care or I agree, or I hate free raffles to win great prizes because .... we should all know you are certainly different than most players but you do you! Glad to see you around, Dragoness! Thanks for doing this good luck on the catching!

On 5/22/2019 at 8:20 PM, The Dragoness said:

Alright, we can do it this weekend. How does Friday night through Sunday afternoon sound? I don't want anyone to feel left out because they didn't catch their eggs early on. I mean, I myself showed up to the party late, so I do understand how that coule be difficulg for some donors. Thank you for the feedback!

Ay okay with this. I'm only leaving one maybe two donation spots open cause I still haven't gotten a pair of new releases from the coast and volcano biome yet. I do see how space could be a problem for newer members with bronze, silver, or no trophies though.

EDIT I may have caught a shiny glittery gold thing to donate and make this an awesome birthday bash raffle!

Edited by TerraAnne

Hiya! I was going to breed some things now and wanted to check in to see if you'll be running the raffle this week?

Hopefully now that the new release + Thuwed AP drop has completed, people will be clearing up some space in their scrolls to breed & accept donations 

Thuwed drop?? O.O what time did this happen?

Looking forward to the raffle. :)

8 hours ago, Pryanka said:

Hiya! I was going to breed some things now and wanted to check in to see if you'll be running the raffle this week?

Hopefully now that the new release + Thuwed AP drop has completed, people will be clearing up some space in their scrolls to breed & accept donations 

Yep, I'll start accepting donations at 8PM CT tonight! I meant to put 5/25 in the title, not 5/24 XD

And I must also ask...thuwed drop? Has a blue moon come and TJ decided to breed his dragons?

Edited by The Dragoness

Oh great I missed another Thuwed drop. He bred them back around halloween and christmas too.but yay raffle!

Now Accepting Donations!

Welcome back, everyone! Our first raffle theme is going to be Birthday Bash in honor of Dragon Cave's 13th birthday. Breed your most special of dragons, offspring of a dragon you once received as a birthday gift, or maybe even consider hunting down some of the colorful new breeds that were just released. Regardless of what you decide to donate, I'm sure it will be a special gift!

@The Dragoness Not sure if I haven't waited long enough for a link to work or if the donation link on the front page is legitamately not working.  XD Sorry to bother.

38 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

@The Dragoness Not sure if I haven't waited long enough for a link to work or if the donation link on the front page is legitamately not working.  XD Sorry to bother.

That is odd. I opened the donation form before I even posted. Gotta love technological difficulties haha. Anyway, fixed!

Please donate if you are able. I have a few slots open, but am going to be out for the rest of the day so I'm seeing what I can get in this hour, I know it has been a busy week with the Birthday Week, and now weekend, and for some of us now a Weekend Holidays, but if you have some space, please donate as others who may normally donate may not be able. Also, if you have less space, just try to shoot for something cool, or consider some incuhatching from the AP and donating some hatchlings, everyone loves hatchlings!! And that keeps some egg space open faster too! So don't forget to give some views to the hatcheries as well! I'll try to post in the Player Events Thread but if I don't, please someone consider sharing there. Thanks for Donating, and also get ready to enter as well! And make sure you are always following and if you are aware and want to show support, consider a post to remind people this raffle is alive so they don't miss the chance to donate and/or enter!! Share the news!

Edited by Natayah

I have donated a 2G Gold Tinsel Egg Prize (x Undine Fem). I expected a Prizekin and thought that would be nice. Oh well, already committed here. The naming rules in my profile will apply to this gift, and it will not be allowed to be traded or re-gifted. So as I'm about to go spend some time with my family today, I hope this draws a little attention and excitement, I hope others will donate as well so we have a nice group of gifts this round, because it is the weekend wrap up of the Big DC Birthday Bash Release, and this would be a fun event to help end that with. (Again, consider those Incuhatching Hatchlings from AP, people love hatchlings, individually or as packs, they are awesome gifts and you have more egg space!!) Also thanks for hosting this @The Dragoness and please consider "helping out" by being willing to deliver your teleports via PM if you are able as this helps keeps things simpler for Dragoness (and any helpers she may have).

Peacing Out most of the Day, but as I still have a little time, I will be making a final post or two, and I hope you all can help out with the rest! Share the Joy, spread the Joy, and Enjoy the Joy!

1 hour ago, Natayah said:

I have donated a 2G Gold Tinsel Egg Prize (x Undine Fem). I expected a Prizekin and thought that would be nice. Oh well, already committed here. The naming rules in my profile will apply to this gift, and it will not be allowed to be traded or re-gifted. So as I'm about to go spend some time with my family today, I hope this draws a little attention and excitement, I hope others will donate as well so we have a nice group of gifts this round, because it is the weekend wrap up of the Big DC Birthday Bash Release, and this would be a fun event to help end that with. (Again, consider those Incuhatching Hatchlings from AP, people love hatchlings, individually or as packs, they are awesome gifts and you have more egg space!!) Also thanks for hosting this @The Dragoness and please consider "helping out" by being willing to deliver your teleports via PM if you are able as this helps keeps things simpler for Dragoness (and any helpers she may have).

Peacing Out most of the Day, but as I still have a little time, I will be making a final post or two, and I hope you all can help out with the rest! Share the Joy, spread the Joy, and Enjoy the Joy!

First off have an awesome day with your family!
Secondly,wow this raffle is going to have some great stuff in it even if the donations are a little fewer. Now there will be two glittering gold thingies in there for people to oggle over. XD

Oh wow, that's very generous, @Natayah! I'll keep an eye on your Tinsel egg after it's delivered to make sure those conditions are upheld. I hope you have a lovely time with your family today.

And as always, these raffles wouldn't be possible without all of you generous donors. Sure, I can throw together a form and send out a few PMs, but what good would those things be without your special donations? So please thank each other rather than me! ❤

I didn't expect this, and had locked myself with other project eggs XD

But I donated an egg. It will be fogged, but once I'm awake, I will defog it so that people could see it. Sorry if I made others curious or make the raffle a bit troubling

The Raffle is Now Open!

This would have been posted 20 minutes ago, but my break took a toll on my brain and I couldn't remember half the names of the holiday breeds and the wiki was not so helpful (someone please add Starsingers to the holiday breeds page!). Without further ado, enjoy the Birthday Raffle! There are some extra special goodies available this week, so this is not a raffle you want to miss out on.