The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

BTW Gratz on 100 pages of GIVEAWAY Awesomeness as we get ready to round out the year with an upcoming Holidays Marathon. I'm excited 100% and find the numbering delightful! Cheers for the fun! Can't wait to see everyone get more and more excited!

I hatched my donation too~ it has been properly influenced and I will send it directly to its winner later. 

Good luck everyone! 🍀

If my donations get close to the 3 day mark I'll do the same, but they still have a good day and 6 hours before that happens. And if they do somehow misgender then I'll happily replace them ^_^

~Winners~

CB Gold - @ninish

CB Celestial - @Abbeymore

CB Nebula - @Dalek Raptor

3G Silver Shimmer x Striped River - @osean

3G Silver Shimmer x Celestial - @Belisar

3G Bronze Shimmer x Bronze Lunar - @BrazenChase

3G Bronze Shimmer x Deep Sea - @Dracaena

3G Bronze Shimmer x Garland - @bonvoyage

3G Bronze Tinsel x Thunder - @Tinibree

3G Gold Tinsel x Silver - @_DeadPool_

4G Silver Shimmer x Celestial - @Okarnill

4G Silver Shimmer x Nebulas - @Kiki

4G Bronze Shimmer x Chrono - @BrazenChase

4G Gold Shimmer x Autumn/Arcana - @Okarnill

4G Silver Tinsel x Black Marrow - @Nandeenah

7G Gold Tinsel x mixed - @Ruby Eyes

8G Silver Tinsel x Celestial - @Abbeymore

2G Carina - @RAAMIsABeast

2G Silver x Celestial - @DuskOfTheStars

2G Bronze Lunar from Indigo Lunars - @RAAMIsABeast

2G PB Bronze Lunar - @Winddancir2

2G Bronze Lunar from Gold Lunars - @Abbeymore

2G PB Red Dorsal - @Din85

2G Nebula x Tan Ridgewing - @animatedrose

2G Neotropical x Witchlight - @DuskOfTheStars

2G Aether x GoN - @animatedrose

2G Yellow Zyu x Aeon - @Winddancir2

2G Chrono x Witchlight - @Syiren

2G PB Setsong - @Tecca

2G PB Risensong - @Seahorse

2G Arcana x GoN - @osean

2G Bronze Lunar x Gold/Silver Lunars - @RAAMIsABeast

3G PB Carina - @Din85

3G Sunrise x Solstice - @Seahorse

3G Moonstone x Rosebud - @Tinibree

3G Celestial x Green Copper - @Okarnill

3G Celestial x Witchlight - @Dalek Raptor

3G Moonstone x Silver Shimmer - @wheeloftime13

3G Almerald x Bronze Shimmer - @Terces

3G Nebula x Solstice - @Wmctalon

3G Yellow-Crowned x Antarean - @MaeTM

3G Purple Nebula x Gold - @Wmctalon

4G Purple Nebula x Shadow Walker/Moonstone - @Xili_Rem

4G Red Nebula x Sunsong - @TheLlama

4G Tan Ridgewing x Carina - @osmarks

4G Turpentine x Brimstone - @RAAMIsABeast

4G Celestial x Desipis - @Rememberdrgns

4G Avatar of Creation x Purple Nebula - @Terces

4G Brimstone x Frost/Snow/Floret - @TerraAnne

4G White x Tricolor Snow Angel - @BlueLatios

4G Dark Lumina x mixed - @TerraAnne

4G Sunsong x Lumina/Wrapping Wing/Garland - @Ruby Eyes

4G Moonstone x Soulpeace - @Rosastrasza

4G Stripe x Yulebuck #1 (tr8Jj) - @Natayah

4G Stripe x Yulebuck #2 (TM7dG) - @Abbeymore

4G Celestial x Daydream/Shadow Walker - @Rosastrasza

4G Bleeding Moon x Balloon - @Nagapie

4G Royal Blue x Royal Crimson - @RAAMIsABeast

4G Green Two-Headed Lindwyrm x Gilded Bloodscale - @TheLlama

4G Moonstone x Sweetling - @Tinibree

5G Sunrise x Val'09 - NO NAME DRAWN

5G Green Nebula x Black - @sunshine_ley

5G Green Nebula x Ribbon Dancer - NO NAME DRAWN

6G Royal Blue x mixed - NO NAME DRAWN

Donors: I will not be able to deliver prizes today as I'm currently on my phone with the worst wifi possible. I'm not even sure when I'll be home next. Thank you for understanding!

Prices are sent out.

All gendered hatchies gendered correctly *phew*

Thank you Dragoness for all your work, now get a bit of a rest before the Holidays are starting^^

@TheDragoness the 4G Silver Shimmer x Nebulas that Kiki won.. could that be a Silver Tinsel instead of Shimmer? If yes I know whom to send what xD If no, if it happens to be indeed a Shimmer, then I have a freebie for the thread :)

1 minute ago, Belisar said:

@TheDragoness the 4G Silver Shimmer x Nebulas that Kiki won.. could that be a Silver Tinsel instead of Shimmer? If yes I know whom to send what xD If no, if it happens to be indeed a Shimmer, then I have a freebie for the thread :)

I don't remember a 4G Shimmer x Nebula but I do remember the Tinsel (since I entered for it 😂). Pretty sure Kiki won that beautiful Tinsel! :D

That helps, @MaeTM! I wasn't 100% sure anymore! Am currently hatching and will send it out then :D

Thank you Dragoness for hosting the raffle despite all the hardship for you!!

And congrats to all winners :3

Holy fffFFFffagwghWhhazhaghAvvS

Uhm. I've delivered my donation! o7 let's hope xem like it 😁

I SURE like what I got!! 

thanks, TheDragoness, for holding this raffle! And to all the donors~ Merry X'mas to everyone! 

Grats winners and thank you for my prize!

I've sent out my eggs from the list save two.  One doesn't appear on the list to know if won or unclaimed, the 5th gen striped from yulebuck checker.  Please let me know where it should be going. 

The other is the unclaimed 5th gen nebula from ribbon dancer checker.  Maybe someone here would like it? gone home with Din83, enjoy. :)

Edited by Dracaena

@Dracaena I can tell you I definitely entered for that yulebuck/striped checker, hopefully dragoness will track it down in the morning :)

Both my eggs I entered also don’t show on the list so I’m also unsure if they were unclaimed or if I just entered them too late? ^^;

Thank you so much to all the donors and to The Dragoness for holding the raffle. I am absolutely thrilled with my winnings!!

They will be treasured. :) 

Congratulations to all the winners! I will be sending all of mine out in a few minutes once my coffee is done brewing. Thank you donors for my lovely presents!  They will be treasured.  

Thank you @The Dragoness for your lovely raffle!!  I want you to know that all your hard work in keeping this raffle is very appreciated!  If real life gets in the way you can always ask me for help. 

I appreciate all the efforts and appreciate my win. Thanks for the lovely egg and thanks to those who won mine. There are a few Dragons they may have been missed from the list of mine, but I'm gonna take that list as finalized because I want Dragoness to get some well deserved Holiday rest.

So I'm gonna post a few others here thruout day and let others grab them. First Soulpeace Egg 4 Step x Moonstone from CB HM soulpeace.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

@The Dragoness I hatched and sent out my donations as well. Thanks for holding the raffle, please take care of yourself!

Also, congrats winners! :lol:

34 minutes ago, Natayah said:

I appreciate all the efforts and appreciate my win. Thanks for the lovely egg and thanks to those who won mine. There are a few Dragons they may have been missed from the list of mine, but I'm gonna take that list as finalized because I want Dragoness to get some well deserved Holiday rest.

So I'm gonna post a few others here thruout day and let others grab them. First Soulpeace Egg 4 Step x Moonstone from CB HM soulpeace.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you very much! ❤️

I'm very sure I entered for that one though. So if it fell off by accident I'm fine with giving it to the original winner :)

Sent off PMs for my two donations. I will be watching the lineaged one and will hatch it if it falls below 3 days before it is picked up.

Congrats to all the winners! My luck was not with me this time and it seems that I won none of the eggs I entered for. There is always the next time! XD