The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Congrats to everybody c: and you're welcome, those who won what I donated; I'm glad you appreciate them <3 (@Dirtytabs: Hah |D I can get you a mate for that in a bit if you like; it's my Shark Week I-like-water-dragons-too-much lineage)

To whoever donated the 3rd Gen Shallow Water that I won - I haven't picked it up yet because the PM that The Dragoness sent didn't have a teleport link, only a lineage link >.>

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is blue skies! Dragons with beautiful wings, great fliers, or anything with the air element would be fantastic. Because of the recent release, I'm anticipating fewer donations and may extend the donation period to Saturday. Suggested breeds for donations:

Balloon

Daydream

Day Glory

Nhisotrife

Ridgewing

Skywing

Storm

Sunstone

Swallowtail

SheridanCharon ~ sorry about that! I completely missed your last post. I hope the donator was able to send you the correct link :(

Edited by The Dragoness

Made some donations, but my dragons must hate me today :P 

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you for the generous donations, everyone! I'm staying at a relative's house at the moment and the internet connection isn't so great, so the entry form might be open late. I'll try to have it ready as close to the scheduled time as I can. 

I donated and I am very happy to be able to get involved with something and hope to poke my head into these things more often!

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck to all! I apologize for the slight delay. I double checked the form before opening it, so please let me know if I missed any mistakes! 

Hey all, the daydream hatched (so no longer un oeuf). I'll provide the teleport link to the winner.

The Raffle is Now Closed!

This week's raffle was smaller than usual, so it shouldn't take long for me to draw names. Don't forget that there will not be a raffle next week!

Dirtytabs ~ thanks!

Edited by The Dragoness

~Raffle Winners~

CB Tan Ridgewing - Tecca

CB Spessartine - KiraLwolf

CB Daydream - Ninetails

CB Astrapi - Gealach

3G Bronze Tinsel x Mageia - bonvoyage

3G Bronze Tinsel x Thunder - stikystuff

3G Bronze Shimmer x Thunder - Sachqua

2G PB Tan Ridgewing - StormBirdRising

2G Tan Ridgewing x Red Dorsal - ewi

3G Skywing x pacified Aegis - Bleeding Moon

3G Skywing x Aeon - Dirtytabs

3G Skywing x Neotropical - Seahorse

4G Storm x Shadow Walker - Ruby Eyes

4G Nhiostrife x Desipis *SAs* - Wintermute

4G Ridgewing x Silver Lunar Herald - Natayah

Congratulations, winners! I'll send out teleport links in just a few minutes. Thanks for another great raffle, everyone!

Edited by The Dragoness

Thank you for the contest, Dragoness. Thanks to all the Donators and Participants, and to the donator of my prize. Congratulations Everyone.  :)

Thank you for the raffle as always, and thanks to kigyptnee for my timey wimey skystuff prize! Oh and congrats, Ninetails. I have your daydream. I remember multiple Ninetails on the forum/DC (or maybe just one + a name change?), so message me or post so I know who you are. :) I guess I should write a story...

As you stand in the clearing, gazing absentmindedly at the clouds, you get a whiff of something salty. Not a second later, an orange fish makes an undignified landing at your side with a BOING, sending grass and dirt flying. You are about to show it who's boss when it speaks.

"Karp karp karp karp karp," it says, flopping. "Karp karp karp karp karp karp karp karp." You wait for something to happen. Perhaps the fish needs water. As you bend down, it flounders more energetically and looks a little miffed. "Karp karp karp karp karp," it says, flopping.

Eventually, a tiny dragon floats down on a cloud from the same general direction the fish came. The fish hops about waist-high, waggling a tail at the dragon mid-jump. "Karp karp karp karp karp," it says, flopping. It seems that the fish is bequeathing the stolen hatchling to you. Where's Aurelia? Isn't this usually Aurelia's thing? No matter, the dragon is yours. The hatchling squeaks and alights daintily on your head.

Its work done, the orange fish concentrates for a moment and leaps high into the sky, making an anime twinkle as it disappears.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Thanks to the donator of the hatchie I won, and thanks to The Dragonness for another great auction!

Congratulations, winners! And of course, thank you to The Dragoness and donators! :)

Thank you so much -Frost-Fire for the Tan baby!

(and thank you Tabs for the karp karp karp story :P Being a fish is hard, I know something about it)