Lothuialel

TBOTE OOC

Accepted. I can change the links into images for you when I post it under the members list. ^^

The ranks you have listed may stay.

Alright. I didn't know how to invert the colors on Bramble. I'm not an artist

I would like to ask does everyone knows everyone, or are there still a need for introductions?

I would like to ask does everyone knows everyone, or are there still a need for introductions?

That is all up to you guys ^^

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Quote: "Aren't the stars pretty? They remind me of something...but I don't know what."

Image: user posted image

Dragon Name: Koyle

Breed: Antarean

Personality: Koyle is a funloving chap, easygoing and chill most of the time. He likes to be social and make friends; thought that is not to be mistaken with innocence, or a mindset that everybody wants to make friends. He's very passionate about a multitude of things, but one thing that ensnares his devotion is music. He absolutely loves music, and works hard to sound the very best he can. He's a nerd about many things musical, and knows quite a bit about the most famous musicians in history. Fiercely loyal and almost brutally honest, Koyle is a trusty ally.

History: Sometimes, you may see a magical lovestory between two dragons. You might read it and go to bed with warm fuzzies in your gut. A wonderful lovestory, you might think. What about the offspring that result from the couple's love? What if the afterstory isn't so magical?

Koyle's father -the famous businessman Kinneat- was from a respected, purebred family with conservative ideals. He was the heir of the property, honor and family name that belonged to his father before him. He looked, talked, and walked exactly like his father. His ideals were not so identical. One day on a business trip, he had to walk through a particularly dirty part of a major city. It was there he met Oasis, a poor Antarean lass who didn't seem to have much of a future. At first, their relationship did not have much substance; Kinneat paid her a few times for a few rounds over the course of a few weeks while on his trip. But it soon evolved into something more, and it stuck him into a difficult situation; honor or affection?

The family line began to tear apart when Oasis laid Kinneat's egg. A sickly Oasis brought the egg to her lover, which brought his relatives to investigate. Before they could pin him down for an answer, she died and could not be berated for answers. For the safety of the egg, its aunt hid it away upon her brother's request. Her disappearance tightened the tension between Kinneat and the rest of his line, but there hasn't been an eruption...yet.

Code: Apox

Other: Koyle's scales have a bit more of a golden sheen, and his wings are darker. He plays a flute that he purchased from a merchant with his own savings.

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Quote: "Thanks for the data! Please get more."

Image: user posted image

Dragon Name: Quirralis

Breed: Golden Wyvern

Personality: A dragon of inventions and ideas, Quir is quite the eccentric. She often spends hours cooped up in her workspace, usually devoted to creating new things to make life better. Being a scholar of sorts, she has taken a great notice to this "Beginning of the End" that is going on, and she has spent a lot of time researching this phenomenon, collecting data and evaluating it. She is hopeful that she's coming onto an answer, and she might be...or she may be far from it.

History: While not nearly as well-known as her brother Kinneat, Quir was destined to a well-off life in a powerful family. However, her whole life went upside-down when Koyle's egg was brought to them. His Antarean mother had soon died after, leaving it to the mercy of her father. Upon her brother's request, she squirreled herself and the egg away from the public eye, and raised him without the knowledge of his bloodline; some things are better left forgotten...

Other:

Hoping that you're still accepting new characters. Seems like an interesting concept to join in on.

Username: andromedae

Quote: "Knowledge may never exhaust the mind"

Image:

user posted image

Dragon Name: Amira

Breed: Anagallis Dragon

Personality: Unlike many of her kind, Amira is a reserved, meticulous creature. She is introspective and reserved, with a preference to be left to her own devices. Anagallis dragons are known for their exuberance, their flair for showing their love for life through colorful personalities. Yet for Amira, it is as though what characterizes those of her breed on the outside has been reversed, for her true colors flourish within. A wealth of knowledge resides within the confines of her colorful mind, being one to love the pursuit and acquisition of novel information.She is curious, observant, and cautious. Through contemplation she deducts and she analyzes the world which surrounds her, searching to decipher, to understand. Amira idealizes the revelation of truth and discovery, these concepts breathing meaning into her life in a philosophical sense.

History: Amira has always felt as though she were a misfit, never quite feeling at home amongst those like herself. The sensation of feeling so starkly inadequate gradually lead to her transitioning into becoming a hermit, at least for a time. Once adulthood had been reached, she fled to reside within a sparsely populated section of Valkemare for the majority of her life.

Other: She is of a noticeably lighter shading in comparison to most of her counterparts.

Accepted ^^

Scout rank may stay.

Is Lou talking to Bramble or Iga? Because you have her listed as a Glaucous Wyvern when she's clearly a drake, but in your most recent post, you have Lou talking to a drake when Iga is clearly a Western dragon.

I may be just a little confused, but I want to clear things up before I do my post

I'd like clarification to that, as well. Logically, she's speaking to Iga, since he's big, and she remarks on his spotty respectfulness.

Is Lou talking to Bramble or Iga? Because you have her listed as a Glaucous Wyvern when she's clearly a drake, but in your most recent post, you have Lou talking to a drake when Iga is clearly a Western dragon.

I may be just a little confused, but I want to clear things up before I do my post

Please understand that between this, college, and my jerk of a father that I will make mistakes here and there...

Needless to say I will go fix that post. She was also talking to Akita who is a wyvern. I know he's a drake.

Please understand that between this, college, and my jerk of a father that I will make mistakes here and there...

Needless to say I will go fix that post. She was also talking to Akita who is a wyvern. I know he's a drake.

Ah, right. Sorry. I understand real life can suck at times. I was honestly just confused on who Lou was talking to before I posted

I'll have a post up tomorrow

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

my second and last character. not making a third.

Username: Draco8967

Quote:"If you're afraid of darkness, you're afraid of your own soul"

Image:user posted image

Dragon Name:Shade

Breed:Shadow Walker

Personality:Frightful/aggressive

History: This, dragon, as other have put it lightly, is not something you want to just trust walking around the halls at night. Many stay away from him after many have found out he a bit unstable towards other dragons Minus Lou.

Code:Apox

Other: Two things. First, He only listens to Lou fully. Any other high rank personal, even if they are above him, he could really careless. Two he does not sleep at all and do to the natural abilities he haves of going between planes, the barriers that stop certain ranks does not stop him from going through the walls.

((Yes I could not help myself making a dragon that is frightful. I need help tongue.gif . Ps Loth I have an animal come your way it not hostile like the plant is.))

my second and last character. not making a third.

Username: Draco8967

Quote:"If you're afraid of darkness, you're afraid of your own soul"

Image:user posted image

Dragon Name:Shade

Breed:Shadow Walker

Personality:Frightful/aggressive

History: This, dragon, as other have put it lightly, is not something you want to just trust walking around the halls at night. Many stay away from him after many have found out he a bit unstable towards other dragons Minus Lou.

Code:Apox

Other: Two things. First, He only listens to Lou fully. Any other high rank personal, even if they are above him, he could really careless. Two he does not sleep at all and do to the natural abilities he haves of going between planes, the barriers that stop certain ranks does not stop him from going through the walls.

((Yes I could not help myself making a dragon that is frightful. I need help tongue.gif . Ps Loth I have an animal come your way it not hostile like the plant is.))

Accepted ^^

OOh those are my favorite breeds...

Lot I will not Accept another RP Dying that have a good plot to it, that will not happen because I won't allow it. So Everyone Else, Esko, Suger,Raptor, Let start getting Active, I don't want a 2 person rp at this time.

Hey Draco, could you indicate which color Mystic is in each post? Maybe color the whole text or dialogue with whatever color he is at the time. That may help people with their posts when they want to describe him.

My sincere apologies that I could not alert you earlier, but I won't be able to post until the 27th of this month.

I'll have a post later today

Correction, I'll have a post this weekend

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Alright, likely posting Monday. That's my next day off and I shouldn't be busy besides a consultation on wisdom teeth.

Kicking this back up because i have an idea for an area Lot and might need your approval on it, everyone else can chime in if u want.

An earthquake Event, because right now the RP is at a stand still, I can't reply to anyone, and i think a lot of people can't reply to anything right now either, because the person we are trying to interact with is not here.

Edited by draco8967

Ah fudge! Sorry guys! D= work kept me busy and it completely slipped my mind

I'm fine with your idea, draco. I know it typically takes Esko awhile to respond, and I want to move on with the story asap.

I'll try having a post soon. Work is very exhausting rn