Lothuialel

TBOTE OOC

WELCOME

This is the OOC thread for The Beginning of the End dragoncave based roleplay! This is where you submit your forms for characters. Scribes may also write journal entries on how the planet is doing. My Dark Myst Pygmy Mystfire has already started with the first journal entry as an example. These entries are first come first serve to scribes. The first Scribe to "post" an entry for the day will be posted in the Planet Records post bellow. Please keep in mind that only scribes may do this.

My rules here are basic etiquette. Do not be rude, disrespectful, or unkind. Any form of this will be issued a warning. Everyone gets three warnings and then a ban. The warnings last 2-3 weeks. First ban is one month, second ban is three months, and third ban is indefinite or forever.

Edited by Lothuialel

Planet Records

11/04/2016 Journal Entry by Mystfireuser posted image

The planet is stable. Nothing strange to detect today as the planet seems healthy.

11/05/2016 Journal Entry by Mystfireuser posted image

The planet is stable. Nothing strange to detect today as the planet seems healthy.

11/06/2016 Journal Entry by Mystfireuser posted image

The planet is stable. Nothing strange to detect today as the planet appears to be healthy.

11/07/2016 Journal Entry by Mystfireuser posted image

The planet is stable. Nothing strange to detect today as the planet seems healthy and normal.

Edited by Lothuialel

Plant Records

New Plant Species Records

user posted image

Name of dragon who discovered it: Unknown

Name of Scribe: (will be assigned) No Records found/Records Lost. Legends still roamed about this plant.

Gender of the discovered specimen: Unknown

Name of specimen:

Legends Name:Captive Flower

Plant or Animal?: Plant

Attributes: Hostile

Description: Looks a lot like a venus Fly trap, but do to their shear Size they could grow to, these plants are extremely rare, that legends said only 5 live on this planet. Legends also said that this plant species moves along the ground of the planet, leaving no trail of it minus the corpses left behind by it, making it hard to track.

They only get to about the size of a young adult dragon, (7ft) and are able to eat whole small class dragons, and have razor sharp teeth.

Form of attacks/defence, Lunge Bite, Root Slap/Grapple. No Defence

Weakness:Fire

Nocturnal?: Yes

Diet: Sunlight, sugar, Dragon's Blood

Disposition towards dragons: A food Sorce

Temperament: Aggressive

Photograph/Drawing:user posted image

user posted image
Edited by Lothuialel

Animal Records

New Animal Species Records

user posted image

Name of dragon who discovered it: Vilatera

Name of Scribe: Mystfire

Gender of the discovered specimen: Hell Kite

Name of specimen: Rensacked Deer

Plant or Animal?: Animal

Attributes: Shy

Description: Look a lot like a deer, but unlike regular deers, this one is a bit on the unedable side of things. Though they have no poison in their blood stream or any organs, their sheer Stench makes almost most dragons not want to eat them, minus earth dragons.

Nocturnal?: No

Diet: Vegetation

Disposition towards dragons: Frighten towards them.

Temperament: Mild

Photograph/Drawing:user posted image

user posted image
Edited by Lothuialel

Hey, if spriter's alts are allowed, are color edits allowed? Just curious for the sake of my headcanon for my Hellfire Wyvern.

I will allow color edits as long as the breed information and characteristics don't change. Spriter alts are allowed to add diversity.

Username: Sugar-Free

Quote: “You could say I’m a dragon of simple pleasures.”

Image: user posted image

Dragon Name: Ahlvi

Breed: Hellfire Wyvern

Personality: Ahlvi is...weird, by most standards. She’s often lost with her head in the clouds, reminiscent of her father’s own literal featherbrained-ness, or musing for hours over her work with a pinched scowl on her face like her mother. Regardless, she’s a relentlessly faithful wyvern who likes making friends...even if she’s not too good at it.

History: Ahlvi doesn’t know much about her actual parents, being adopted and all. She was a gift to her “true” parents, a female Sunsong Amphiptere and a male Antarean, from an elderly Sapphire dragon living in the high alpines, as she had found Ahlvi as an egg and was much too old herself to tend to her. She’s been told that she’s the daughter of an Ice dragon, making her the first Hellfire born in the icecaps, but she doesn’t much believe it.

She came to the TSR as a means to expand her horizons and make connections with a new explorer group. Though originally it was meant to be a means to find new undiscovered locations to map out, she admits she’s in it for the thrill of adventure.

Code: Apox

Other: She has a knack for cartography stemming from her (adopted) parent’s artistic ability. She’s worked in many libraries and alongside the most famous exploration companies honing her skills. She can often be found peddling treasure maps to the highest bidders during auctions.

Username: Sugar-Free

Quote: “If you have any further questions, keep them to yourself.”

Image: user posted image

Dragon Name: Iga

Breed: Monarch Dragon

Personality: Iga can be difficult, to say the least. He values his extensive gemstone collections above all else, and is very touchy about anyone coming too close to them, lest prying eyes be gouged from their sockets. He has a rather short fuse, but typically reels back the verbal abuse with practiced patience. He does enjoy long talks about crystals and other such materials, as well as their impact on society, where they originate, their chemical makeup, and the religious connotations of each (along with other gem-based interactions.)

History: Iga was born to a flock of green Monarch dragons living in an overgrown forest. It’s believed that their color mutation was due to their environment, as the forest received little in terms of light, and the color was more advantageous to their survival.

Iga was once well-groomed to be the up-and-coming patriarch, seeing as he was the only son of the clan chieftans Hanatsubaki and Midoriko. But, Iga being Iga, was more invested in his near-fanatical obsession with rocks and gems, his first love being a quartz geode he dug up while out hunting. This persisted even into his later years, his fascination growing and growing until it blotted out his family and friends. Before long, rumors of Midoriko becoming pregnant with “a more suitable” heir came about. One winter, as Iga came back from another expedition into a faraway cave, he discovered his entire clan had migrated without him, leaving him, a “defective” Monarch, by his lonesome. He took it upon himself to move into the more cosmopolitan center of the country, and became a well-renowned gem- and mineralogist.

He seeks to join TSR to assist in their efforts...as well as find a place to belong.

Other: Interacting with other dragons is hard for Iga, seeing as he traded his social skills for advancement in his field of interest. He does have a soft spot for fish and citrus fruit though, and is an easy foot in the door of his office.

Figured since Lou needs to appraise them (lol gem jokes), I'd leave the Rank slot open. Lemme know if they're okay!

You have made this a very difficult choice. I would love for both of them to be Senior Scouts, however, we need more scouts before we get more seniors. For now Iga will be Senior scout and Ahlvi will be a scout for now. Later she can rank uto senior scout after more scouts have been added.

That's totally fine with me! (Ahlvi is the more...eh, less there between her and Iga, so it makes sense) I glad the sheets came out good enough though :3 So can't wait till it starts.

We can start now ^^ We have plenty of characters and players. With the four of us starting we can definitely get more to want to join in.

I'm really excited that this got approved so quickly! I made a post in the RP.

Is it required that we include our dragon's sprite at the top of each post, or could we just post a name? I didn't include any of that since I currently just have one character.

Whatever helps you keep track of your characters. For me sprites and colors work. For others it might be names. It's whatever you are comfortable with.

I am debating whether or not to wait for the others to post or to answer yours with a very funny and adorable scene with Lou xd.png

Are you still looking for players? This seems really interesting and would like to be a part of this smile.gif if not, I understand smile.gif

Are you still looking for players? This seems really interesting and would like to be a part of this smile.gif if not, I understand smile.gif

I am always looking and accepting new players ^^ please join us!

I will! I can't be on for too much longer. I'm using my data so I will have more information tomorrow during my work hours

So, I'm going to go ahead and reserve these dragons: Aeon, Glaucous Drake, and if at all possible the new Witchlight Dragons. I will choose a different breed if they aren't allowed

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I will! I can't be on for too much longer. I'm using my data so I will have more information tomorrow during my work hours

So, I'm going to go ahead and reserve these dragons: Aeon, Glaucous Drake, and if at all possible the new Witchlight Dragons. I will choose a different breed if they aren't allowed

You may reserve that one. All three are reserved for you.

I'm typing away on my characters so I don't know when I'll have it up.

Edit: also, where can I get the adult images? I don't know where to find them?

I might be a little late with a reply, since I'm busy this weekend. Please, don't feel obligated to wait on me :3

I don't know where to get the links to put the dragon in :/ I'll do my best but I make no promises

Edit:

Username: RoD (Raptor of Dragons)

Quote: “Who says the future is set in stone? I may see the future affecting one’s gender, but that can change in a heartbeat, so no, I refuse to tell the gender of this egg.”

Image: Aeon Wyvern

Dragon Name: Eon Ages

Breed: Aeon Wyvern

Personality: Eon Ages hates the fact he can see the future regarding one’s gender. He rather prefer the future to be an unknown rather to be set in stone. While he begrudgingly did it before he started to outright refuse to see anymore gender influences. He often wonders what the life of the dragons would be like had he refused to see them.

History: The moment Eon was laid on his egg, he had the opportunity to be female, but do to the influencing of a male pink dragon, his future to see into the future made him hate the fact he was an Aeon Wyvern. At first, he was happy that one day, he too could peer into the future like his parents until his parents told him he was supposed to be female and they laughed in his face about that. Puzzled, Eon looked up at the night sky that night and started to wonder what life would be like if he was female, how different the outcome of the dragons would be if they weren't gender influenced. It started to make him feel jealous that he could have lead a different life as a female wyvern.

Other: He’s permanently stuck with his markings blue as if he had just peered into an egg’s future

Quote: “I suffer from Attention De-oh look! Movement!”

Image: Glaucous Drake

Dragon Name: Bramble

Breed: Glaucous Drake

Personality: Bramble is not as bright as some of the other dragons, much like the drakes. She is often times scattered brain but will try to complete a command if ordered too, which will take her longer than expected, except if she is told to fetch something.

History: Bramble is born a bit smarter than her parents who can't seem to sit still for more than five minutes. Bramble seemed to learn a lot more and started to try to talk like dragons, but she found it very difficult to due to her short attention span. She joined the TSR hoping to prove could be just as intelligent as dragons.

Other: her colors are inverted so the darker blue is a much lighter color and the lighter blue is darker.

Quote: “I can’t tell if I can make a dragon see the best in themselves or the worst, all I know is that they can discover truths about themselves they have never known before.”

Image:Grover

Dragon Name: Grover

Breed: Witchlight

Personality: Grover is extremely careful of who he tries to distract. Most of the time he tries to blend into the shadows and have other dragons ignore that he is there. Of one takes the time to get to know Grover, one finds that he has a really charming personality despite the constant fear in his eyes.

History: Not much is known about Grover’s history, but rumor has it he was held and tormented by another, much powerful, witchlight dragon for a while.

Other: I couldn't find the image for the male Witchlight

I feel so stupid that I didn't know where to go to get the little sprites sad.gif

I don't know where to get the links to put the dragon in :/ I'll do my best but I make no promises

Edit:

Quote: “Who says the future is set in stone? I may see the future affecting one’s gender, but that can change in a heartbeat, so no, I refuse to tell the gender of this egg.”

Image: Aeon Wyvern

Dragon Name: Eon Ages

Breed: Aeon Wyvern

Personality: Eon Ages hates the fact he can see the future regarding one’s gender. He rather prefer the future to be an unknown rather to be set in stone. While he begrudgingly did it before he started to outright refuse to see anymore gender influences. He often wonders what the life of the dragons would be like had he refused to see them.

History: The moment Eon was laid on his egg, he had the opportunity to be female, but do to the influencing of a male pink dragon, his future to see into the future made him hate the fact he was an Aeon Wyvern. At first, he was happy that one day, he too could peer into the future like his parents until his parents told him he was supposed to be female and they laughed in his face about that. Puzzled, Eon looked up at the night sky that night and started to wonder what life would be like if he was female, how different the outcome of the dragons would be if they weren't gender influenced. It started to make him feel jealous that he could have lead a different life as a female wyvern.

Other: He’s permanently stuck with his markings blue as if he had just peered into an egg’s future

Quote: “I suffer from Attention De-oh look! Movement!”

Image: Glaucous Drake

Dragon Name: Bramble

Breed: Glaucous Drake

Personality: Bramble is not as bright as some of the other dragons, much like the drakes. She is often times scattered brain but will try to complete a command if ordered too, which will take her longer than expected, except if she is told to fetch something.

History: Bramble is born a bit smarter than her parents who can't seem to sit still for more than five minutes. Bramble seemed to learn a lot more and started to try to talk like dragons, but she found it very difficult to due to her short attention span. She joined the TSR hoping to prove could be just as intelligent as dragons.

Other: her colors are inverted so the darker blue is a much lighter color and the lighter blue is darker.

Quote: “I can’t tell if I can make a dragon see the best in themselves or the worst, all I know is that they can discover truths about themselves they have never known before.”

Image:

Dragon Name: Grover

Breed: Witchlight

Personality: Grover is extremely careful of who he tries to distract. Most of the time he tries to blend into the shadows and have other dragons ignore that he is there. Of one takes the time to get to know Grover, one finds that he has a really charming personality despite the constant fear in his eyes.

History: Not much is known about Grover’s history, but rumor has it he was held and tormented by another, much powerful, witchlight dragon for a while.

Other: I couldn't find the image for the male Witchlight

I feel so stupid that I didn't know where to go to get the little sprites sad.gif

Hey Dalek, just thought I'd tell you that you linked the Glaucus for your Aeon.

Also, Male Witchlight Sprite: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragca...=20161103133716

Accepted. I can change the links into images for you when I post it under the members list. ^^

The ranks you have listed may stay.