TehUltimateMage

[open] Selfies With A GON [ooc]

The era of Sword and Sorcery ended nearly a thousand years ago.

The year 2016 is drawing to a close. Humans and dragons still live side by side in a world of mana, but the landscape is vastly different. Magitech (technology powered by mana shards) has revolutionized how both species live and interact on a daily basis, from communication to entertainment to infrastructure. Humble huts have evolved into impossibly tall towers of glass and dragon-steel and entire catalogues of scrolls have been replaced with a device that can fit into a palm of a human hand.

But like any other world, not all is well. The exponential demand for mana sources and shards have resulted in highly unsustainable mining techniques and the pollution of existing springs in a formerly mana-rich land. Many dragons have begun to voice their concerns of the magical state of the world, for a correlation has appeared between global mana levels and a dragon's life span. (Though some would attribute this to increasing dependency on humans and their processed foods.)

Dragons rule the concrete jungle and the sky above it.

...But they are just as nervous as you are to get to work on time.

The city of New Veritas is one of the biggest metropolises in Valkemare, where younglings and oldlings alike gather to turn a new page of their life. Humans and dragons from all walks of life mingle here, and there seems to be a place for everyone (even if that place takes a bit of searching to find). Dragons quickly find a niche doing what they're good at, be it law enforcement for Stone dragons or medicine for White dragons. Humans learn some magic in school, but the majority of complex spells are performed via Magitech.

The city employs the very cutting edge in technology and mass production. It is dominated by skyscrapers accessed by dragons or flying cars but also features a historic area with ruins from a thousand years past. It is located near the coastal peninsula of Galsreim's main continent.

Once a year, the whole city stops to honor the first official truce between the two species. The tradition of egg stealing, while now a barbaric part of the past, is honored by a ceremonial play and the symbolic gathering of dragons of Thunder, Ice, and Magma. However... this year the parade and celebrations will go terribly wrong -- or terribly right.

~~~

user posted image

SELFIES WITH A GON

Welcome to SWAG, V2! We got a new plot and revised mechanics! And by revised mechanics, I mean that I'm running this lighthearted RP as a Future Valkemare setting rather than an Alternate Dragon Cave setting. We talked about that last time.

Changes from SWAG 1.0:

- Chucked the custom magic system in favor of the new canon magic system. New plot to reflect this.

- Dragons are full-sized, as they appear in-cave (or a little smaller). Good luck housing them!

- The restricted breeds list has gotten a lot shorter.

Here is the sheet. Now with an optional background section!

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Name: [/B]
[B]Species/Breed: [/B]
[B]Age: [/B]
[B]Appearance: [/B]
[B]Positive Traits: [/B]
[B]Negative Traits: [/B]
[B]Abilities/Magic: [/B]
[B]History: [/B] (optional)
[B]Other: [/B]

Here are the rules!

- DC Rules apply.

- Be nice!

- Have fun!

- I'd rather you post two-liners rather than not post at all, but if you can't help it please let everyone know!

- I'd certainly advise against Sues but if you really want to I won't stop you!

- This is a sandbox so feel free to make things up!

- Post sheets here.

- No non-cave hybrids, no completed list, no GoN or Avatars. Anything else is A-OK!

- No breed or character limit!

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Thanks Darkstorm! DC RPs, please. That place needs some more love.

Also thanks for catching that, Sock! I'll make an edit when I get home.

Could I have the topic cleared? Thanks again!

Hey! Since this is the OOC thread, do we post character sheets here, or PM them to you?

Yay, reboot! Leaving a post with some sheets here for later filling. smile.gif

Username: Zeditha

Name: Mia

Species/Breed: Human

Age: 19, nearly 20. (Her birthday's in a day or two from the RP start)

Appearance: Regular fair-skinned female. Has blue eyes. Medium height, slim-medium build. Recently dyed her hair red (it was blonde before).

She tends to wear casual clothing, in pretty much any colour except pink. T-shirts and skirts are a favourite. She also has a thick purple coat that she wears whenever it's cold.

Positive Traits: Fairly nice person, non-argumentative, tends to keep to herself. She can be fun once you get to know her, but she rarely demands interaction from others. She's also a quick learner - when she wants to be.

Negative Traits: Easily upset. She's also quite blunt, and shy around strangers. Tends to spend most of her time on her computer. Very disorganised and messy. She can also be incredibly stubborn.

Abilities/Magic: She's picked up one or two basic skills, like small-time levitation and telepathy. She's more focused on her degree in manalogical physics than learning how to do more spells, really.

History: Nothing particularly fantastical. Mia's been in a good school for most of her life, paid for by her well-off parents. She went through college in magic-science-tech related subjects (basically the equivalent of STEM subjects in our world) and has started a degree. She's known Baltia since they were kids, because they were neighbours in a smallish village, and she met Zeditha at an open day for the university they're at. (They're in the same class.)

Other: Roomies with Zeditha and Baltia.

Name: Zeditha

Species/Breed: Dragon (Whiptail)

Appearance: Zeditha is a relatively large Whiptail, because her father is a Magi. This parentage has also given her a small frill-like protrusion around her head and some orange scales dotted over her otherwise brown-with blue-stripes body. Her eyes are a dark amber, but glow very slightly when she uses a strong spell. She has a better affinity for magic than most of her breed.

Positive Traits: Very clean and tidy, likes things neat. She's also a good worker, and quite smart.

Negative Traits: She sometimes has trouble interacting with others, being very blunt. And she takes her tidiness to the extreme, insisting that all things be in their place. She's learning to control the need to have everything always completely tidy, due to her rather messy roommates. *puff of smoke* Although she isn't happy about it.

Abilities/Magic: She's particularly practiced at a putting-out-fire spell... She also has many other tricks up her metaphorical sleeve.

History: Grew up outside the city; she only came into the city to study the cause, and find a solution, to the disappearing mana problem.

Other: Roomies with Mia and Baltia.

Name: Baltia

Species/Breed: Dragon (Dark Myst Pygmy)

Appearance: Small and black. Purple stripe on each wing. Green eyes. She has a few purple scales here and there, and a small tip of purple on her tail.

Positive Traits: Lots of fun, loves talking to people and partying and having a good time.

Negative Traits: Bit of a troublemaker. She loves to annoy people just as much as she loves to talk, or to make friends. She's also not very good at concentrating on a set task.

Abilities/Magic: Mostly illusion magic and party tricks. She can do stuff like making either everyone or just one person hear a sound that wasn't otherwise there; she can make a puff of glitter or confetti appear out of nowhere (and then disappear again), and she's very, very good at accidentally setting fire to stuff.

History: Grew up with Mia, went to same school and stuff. She hangs around mainly to help Mia (And Zeditha) with mana experiments - if the mana runs out, she won't be able to use her party tricks! She works at a cheesecake factory, searing the tops with little puffs of fire and doing quality checks. Somehow, she's kept her job.

Other: Roomies with Mia and Zeditha.

Edited by Zeditha

Username: Darkstorm34

Name: Sielie

Species/Breed: Purple Dragon

Appearance: Sielie is very conscious about her appearance, making certain that every scale is polished, every claw trimmed, and every aspect of her appearance is perfect before stepping out of her home. She often can be found with flowers clipped to the her head appendages and tail, and her eyes shine like sapphires. It's almost impossible to catch Sielie when she's not at her very best, appearance. Her fangs and claws are always white and shiny, her scales always reflective and bright. She's a bit smaller than other Purples her age, and it infuriates Sielie to no end. However, she takes pride in having the longest head appendages and tail "ever," in her own words.

Positive Traits: Sielie is quite the actress, often hiding her true thoughts and feelings from those around her and those she doesn't trust. On the outside, she can seem distant, air-headed, and quite vain. On the inside, she's quite a bit more witty, though still not the smartest dragon in the cave. However smart she is, she does spend quite some time in front of a mirror each day making sure she looks perfect. Despite seeming dim-witted, or vain, she's very kind to others, and is the kind of dragon one would see buying a little child an ice cream cone if said child dropped theirs, or giving a homeless person a pair of socks or a warm blanket. However, this kindness is not unconditional...

Negative Traits: Not only is she vain, Sielie is just about the most bitter, begrudging Purple dragon you will meet. If someone wrongs her in any way, Sielie will hold a grudge against them for years before letting it go, all the while thinking of ways to get back at them. She's known among her friends for being nasty, talking about people behind their backs, and not owning up to things she's done wrong.

Abilities/Magic: Sielie works in her offtime as an assistant to a fashion designer, though she spends most of her time at her job at an accounting firm. Math is definitely one of her strong suits, but without magitech to assist her, she doesn't do the greatest. Being so reliant on magitech, Sielie doesn't know much about magic outside of technology.

History: Sielie, like many young dragonets, grew up wanting to be something exciting and fun. One day a veterinarian. Another day a chemist. At one point during her youth she wanted to be a marine biologist. Her parents sent her to school, and she went through school, graduating from high school and moving up to college. There, she met her true passion of working with numbers. She quickly changed her major to accounting, and was in an internship for two years before she graduated. This year, she's decided to attend the parade and celebration that revolves around the truce between dragons and humans and the time before.

Other: Sielie adores young children.

Apologies for any errors, I only proofread it once and it wasn't very in-depth, lol.

I'm planning on making another character sheet, so I'll go post it when I'm done. biggrin.gif

? Where did Mathcat's post go? I was just about to answer that pet drakes are still widely common and that I headcanon Magis as being small enough to fit comfortably in a living room. I've been meaning to add a whole bunch of worldbuilding tidbits in the Dictionary post but I've caught a cold recently :,(

Though if you're the first to play a breed (or just for the heck of it), feel free to add to the worldbuilding! Since the city's so large, your ideas will probably fit right in.

~~

Anyway, that looks good, Darkstorm! Sielie is Approved!

~~

I'll also be working on the IC opener as I go along, once this darn sickness leaves me. XP

...I second-guessed myself.

Caveat: I am tired, stressed, and probably up for a post per day at best, and that's if I get a character sheet pulled together. On the other hand, I was so excited for v1.0 (and sad to see it vanish) that I had to at least show up for the new version. I'm sorry to see parts of the old version go (the magic system and reduced dragon sizes in particular), but this definitely feels more streamlined.

How big are magi dragons? My character sheets for v1.0 had a magi and a human living as roommates, but I'm guessing that's going to be harder to make work. Oh well. The pygmy dragon (the third of the three I originally had rough character sheets for) is probably more versatile anyway. On a related note, what are some of the breeds (besides pygmy dragons) that might be of a size to comfortably live with human roommates? White dragons? Pink dragons?

It sounds like dragons live in skyscrapers. Do groups of the same breed tend to gather together? Do you ever find human dwellings and dragon dwellings in the same building? It might not be common, but I find it hard to imagine that some enterprising dragon architect wouldn't have turned a few odd corners into human apartments for extra income (desirability depending on what breed the neighbors were).

Are drakes still kept as pets? That was one of the fun details of the original.

...More questions to come, most likely.

To be honest, I miss the reduced sizes as well. Though, I wanted to keep everything relatively canon to the DC world.

I kind of imagine mixed dwellings are starting to become increasingly common (as well as those cases where extra space might be converted into human suites). Humans would just start to find things a little big if they're rooming with a dragon. Dragon condos would also have a way to be accessed through the sky so they can land directly into their homes, though heavy duty elevators would also exist for flightless species.

Like last topic, appliances and doors operated by touch would be fairly widespread.

Another note: Taking a page from Zootopia for a society with size differences, it may be possible that very small or very large dragons have formed communities of their own.

Okay, so Felshara (magi) and Ekaira (human) can be next-door neighbors instead of housemates/roommates, assuming I ever get around to character sheets for them. That works.

I was taking it for granted that pygmy dragons, at least, would tend to form flocks, but could easily make themselves at home in human living spaces.

I went digging through my box of writing odds and ends and not only found the v1.0 character sheets, but also what I'd printed off of the original worldbuilding (strictly for reference). I think most of it is either no longer relevant or has been already answered, but I'll certainly ask if I have more questions.

(Still a WIP.)

Username: Mathcat

Name: Aliera

Species/Breed: Pygmy dragon

Appearance: She’s a standard pygmy dragon with no distinguishing features – none that humans would notice, at least. Unless she’s carrying a message or wearing an armband with the logo of wherever she’s working this month, she can easily blend into a flock.

Positive Traits: She’s never been particularly shy about trying new things or meeting new people. When faced with some mystery or novelty, she often can’t resist the urge to investigate. Aliera is very outgoing and, like many pygmy dragons, sometimes doesn’t seem to realize she’s only cat-sized.

Negative Traits: Aliera is sometimes more distractible than is wise. She can be relied on in a life-or-death situation and has no trouble holding a job (she cycles through a lot of jobs, but always leaves by choice), but isn’t always great with other responsibilities. Aliera will forget she’s meeting up with a friend if something suitably interesting passes by first. Her curiosity can also sometimes outweigh her caution, as finding out what the unfamiliar object is for becomes more important than staying at a safe distance.

Aliera’s parents might classify her unwillingness to settle down as a flaw, as she’s old enough to be thinking about starting a family, but she wouldn’t.

Abilities/Magic: None.

History: (optional) Aliera has lived in New Veritas all her life. Her parents and flockmates always encouraged her to follow her interests, and she decided early on that meant trying a little of everything. She’s been cycling through an assortment of part-time jobs since she was old enough for the responsibility, moving on to the next as she gets restless. From courier duty to pest control to a little aerial surveillance, she’s tried just about everything. Aliera has never been fired (or at least not for anything that was her fault) and her employers are generally sad to see her go, though they know she’ll be back again in time when her interests change again.

Other: Aliera, when not staying with her parents’ flock, lives with Ekaira, a woman who (as Aliera has discovered) seems to increasingly need someone to keep an eye on her.

Edited by Mathcat

Oh, one more thing. I've been assuming that those breeds that naturally use magic (magis, black dragons, white dragons, and so forth) still have strong magic and don't need to rely on MagiTech (mana, perhaps, but not MagiTech). Is that correct?

(Speaking of magic dragons, I don't think xenowyrms were around for v1.0. Those would present some interesting challenges.)

Magitech is less of a device that lets you do magic, and more like a device that performs a task that would normally take magic to do. For instance, a gun that shoots fireballs, a tap that pulls water from the air and makes it liquid, or a cube that generates a barrier. Kind of like all sorts of machines we have today, but instead of electricity they run on mana in either gaseous or solid form. (Nothing's stopping you from strapping one of these devices to your arm to shoot fireballs, though, except maybe the Dragon Police Department.)

Breeds that naturally use magic have no use for these "cheats" since they can draw from mana directly, but might still do so out of convenience or laziness. Humans can also perform magical feats with practice, though again Magitech is a much less labour-intensive solution.

((xenos are going to be a pain and I like to imagine they all seclude themselves in the mountains like they already do in fantasy DC)

Here are Ekaira and Felshara's character sheets. They need another once-over at least before I'll consider them done, but I'm posting them to be sure there are no major problems (ditto for Aliera). I'll start with Aliera, the most versatile, as I'd like to be sure I could handle one character before bringing in more. Hopefully being able to post at most once per day (and more likely a few times a week) won't be a problem.

Name: Ekaira

Appearance: Ekaira is tall, pale (almost unhealthily so), and gaunt with drawn, angular features. She has grey eyes and black hair (usually pulled back in an untidy braid) that falls just below her shoulders. Ekaira favors dark clothing – long flowing skirts if she needs to impress someone, pants otherwise. (She describes herself as looking like the “fairy godmother you wouldn’t invite to the christening,” or like she stepped out of a folktale, if that helps with picturing what she looks like.)

Positive Traits: Ekaira is a storyteller with a knack for catching and holding an audience. She has a strong sense of humor and no trouble laughing at herself. When she smiles, it’s hard not to smile back.

Negative Traits: Ekaira doesn’t take particularly good care of herself, which is what led to her current sabbatical-of-sorts from teaching. She’s also not always good at asking for help and tends to maintain a slight distance, even when she’s being the life of the party.

Abilities/Magic: She knows a few spells – mostly illusions – and a handful of magic tricks (card tricks, sleight of hand, and so forth).

History: Ekaira gives the impression of having stepped out of nowhere in front of New Veritas’ community college, full resume in hand. She has shared occasional college stories with Felshara, as part of helping Felshara feel more settled, but that’s about it. Somewhere along the way, Ekaira picked up enough magic to teach a very basic intro-level course in it at the community college. She also teaches a mix of other introductory classes – generally whatever happens to be needed that particular semester. Ekaira is currently on a paid sabbatical of sorts (she teaches the odd class as needed) from teaching after unspecified health issues.

Other: Ekaira lives in one of the few human apartments in an apartment complex mostly inhabited by magi dragons. Rent is low for this reason – few people want to risk the aftermath of a spell gone awry. She has a corner apartment with Felshara for a next-door neighbor (and Aliera as an occasional housemate). Ekaira, on the whole, has no problem with dragons and is quite comfortable around most of them – at least the smaller breeds.

Name: Felshara

Species/Breed: Magi

Appearance: Felshara is of average size and has short frills, with scales that are somewhat duller and less glossy than average. Her body language often gives the impression of wariness, especially when she’s nervous enough for the tip of her tail to start twitching.

Positive Traits: Felshara’s main strength is her willingness to learn and change. She might have come to New Veritas with dangerously out-of-control magic, but one would never know that now. Social skills still aren’t her strong point, but she continues to learn how to improve them.

Felshara is also in general sympathetic to those who, like her, are going through difficult times or are facing difficult odds, though she’s not always great about expressing this.

Negative Traits: Felshara was too isolated growing up to have many friends, so social skills still aren’t her strong point (but she’s trying – see above). She’s not antisocial, but crowds and parties are still hard for her. Felshara also has a very strong aversion to being indebted to anyone.

Abilities/Magic: She has strong magic in general and an affinity for kinetic spells (and telekinesis).

History: Felshara’s parents never quite knew what to do with their troublesome and rebellious daughter. That she was a late bloomer as far as magical talent was concerned didn’t help. Felshara was always restless and left home as soon as she came into her full powers, after her frustration expressed itself in an unfocused kinetic spell that nearly destroyed her home. She finally found her way to New Veritas and a proper teacher. While she did eventually reunite with her parents and does visit them on holidays, she still chooses to live away from them.

Other: Felshara lives in an apartment complex mainly inhabited by magis, with a few rooms designed for humans that generally get used for storage instead. She has Ekaira for a neighbor and thinks of the woman as a sort of mentor. Ekaira is not sure how she feels about this.

Edited by Mathcat

Oooh, nice, nice! Ekaira and Felshara are Approved! The Tower of Magis will surely attract humans who are just as reckless... or maybe a Casarre who just wants to ruin everyone's day.

Whiptails are a relatively small breed, right? I imagined them as around the height of a human, on all fours. Obviously longer, but not an unreasonable fit in a large-ish apartment.

I looked at the dragon size chart thread, Whiptails are around human size.

Should I describe their house? I feel like I should describe their house. I might describe their house. I'll get on it.

Anyway, the sheets are done. I have a feeling this trio is going to get along fantastically...

Edited by Zeditha

Okay, everyone got a once-over, so here they all are in one place. Yes, three characters is a lot. I plan to start with Aliera and then introduce the others later on if I feel like can handle more (or if the plot seems likely to split).

Name: Aliera

Species/Breed: Pygmy dragon

Appearance: She’s a standard pygmy dragon with no distinguishing features – none that humans would recognize, at least. Unless she’s carrying a message or wearing an armband with the logo of wherever she’s working this month, she can easily blend into a flock.

Positive Traits: She’s never been particularly shy about trying new things or meeting new people. When faced with some mystery or novelty, she often can’t resist the urge to investigate. Aliera is very outgoing and, like many pygmy dragons, sometimes doesn’t seem to realize she’s only cat-sized.

Negative Traits: Aliera is sometimes more distractible than is wise. She can be relied on in a life-or-death situation and has no trouble holding a job (she cycles through a lot of jobs, but always leaves by choice), but isn’t always great with other responsibilities. Aliera will forget she’s meeting up with a friend if something suitably interesting passes by first. Her curiosity can also sometimes outweigh her caution, as finding out what the unfamiliar object is for becomes more important than staying at a safe distance.

Aliera’s parents might classify her unwillingness to settle down as a flaw, as she’s old enough to be thinking about starting a family, but she wouldn’t.

Abilities/Magic: None.

History: (optional) Aliera has lived in New Veritas all her life. Her parents and flockmates always encouraged her to follow her interests, and she decided early on that meant trying a little of everything. She’s been cycling through an assortment of part-time jobs since she was old enough for the responsibility, moving on to the next as she gets restless. From courier duty to pest control to a little aerial surveillance, she’s tried just about everything. Aliera has never been fired (or at least not for anything that was her fault) and her employers are generally sad to see her go, though they know she’ll be back again in time when her interests change again.

Other: Aliera, when not staying with her parents’ flock, lives with Ekaira, a woman who (as Aliera has discovered) seems to increasingly need someone to keep an eye on her.

Name: Ekaira

Appearance: Ekaira is tall, pale (almost unhealthily so), and gaunt with drawn, angular features. She has grey eyes and black hair (usually pulled back in an untidy braid) that falls just below her shoulders. Ekaira favors dark clothing – long flowing skirts if she needs to impress someone, pants otherwise. (She describes herself as looking like the “fairy godmother you wouldn’t invite to the christening,” or like she stepped out of a folktale, if that helps with picturing what she looks like.)

Positive Traits: Ekaira is a storyteller with a knack for catching and holding an audience. She has a strong sense of humor and no trouble laughing at herself. When she smiles, it’s hard not to smile back.

Negative Traits: Ekaira doesn’t take particularly good care of herself, which is what led to her current sabbatical-of-sorts from teaching. She’s also not always good at asking for help and tends to maintain a slight distance, even when she’s being the life of the party.

Abilities/Magic: She knows a few spells – mostly illusions – and a handful of magic tricks (card tricks, sleight of hand, and so forth).

History: For all that she talks about her past, Ekaira might have almost stepped out of nowhere in front of New Veritas’ community college, full resume in hand. She has shared occasional college stories with Felshara, as part of helping Felshara feel more settled, but that’s about it. Somewhere along the way, Ekaira picked up enough magic to teach a very basic intro-level course in it at the community college. She also teaches a mix of other introductory classes – generally whatever happens to be needed that particular semester. Ekaira is currently on a paid sabbatical of sorts (she teaches the odd class as needed) from teaching after unspecified health issues.

Other: Ekaira lives in one of the few human apartments in an apartment complex mostly inhabited by magi dragons. Rent is low for this reason – few people want to risk the aftermath of a spell gone awry. She has a corner apartment with Felshara for a next-door neighbor. Ekaira, on the whole, has no problem with dragons and is quite comfortable around most of them – at least the smaller breeds.

Name: Felshara

Species/Breed: Magi

Appearance: Felshara is of average size and has short frills, with scales that are somewhat duller and less glossy than average. Her body language often gives the impression of wariness, especially when she’s nervous enough for the tip of her tail to start twitching.

Positive Traits: Felshara’s main strength is her willingness to learn and change. She might have come to New Veritas with dangerously out-of-control magic, but one would never know that now. Social skills still aren’t her strong point, but she continues to learn how to improve them.

Felshara is also in general sympathetic to those who, like her, are going through difficult times or are facing difficult odds, though she’s not always great about expressing this.

Negative Traits: Felshara was too isolated growing up to have many friends, so social skills still aren’t her strong point (but she’s trying – see above). She’s not antisocial, but crowds and parties are still hard for her. Felshara also has a very strong aversion to being beholden to anyone.

Abilities/Magic: She has strong magic in general and an affinity for kinetic spells (and telekinesis).

History: Felshara’s parents never quite knew what to do with their troublesome and rebellious daughter. That she was a late bloomer as far as magical talent was concerned didn’t help. Felshara was always restless and left home as soon as she came into her full powers, after her frustration expressed itself in an unfocused kinetic spell that nearly destroyed her home. She finally found her way to New Veritas and a proper teacher. While she did eventually reunite with her parents and does visit them on holidays, she still chooses to live away from them.

Other: Felshara lives in an apartment complex mainly inhabited by magis, with a few rooms designed for humans that generally get used for storage instead. She has Ekaira for a neighbor and thinks of the woman as a sort of mentor. Ekaira is not sure how she feels about this.

Do dragons wear clothes?

If so, is it just that they wear small items of human clothing (e.g. a hat, or leg-warmers, or earmuffs, or a bowtie) or are there dragon clothing retailers?

If there is dragon-specific clothing, what is it like? And do humans ever try to wear it? since humans will have tried to wear it, and it will have become the latest strange fashion at some point, is that fad over or still in full force?

I'll have to get back to you on if pygmies have illusion magic like in SWAG 1.0. I kind of want to keep it like how DC only has certain breeds attuned to certain magics, though I can see the massive inconvenience. I can see Dark Mysts and Misfits learning illusion spells, though, so I guess I'll say all of your characters are Approved.

All dragons might benefit from telekinesis, though, but I'm also on the fence for that.

As for clothes, dragons love accessories and shiny things like jewlery! They can wear robes and things, though it gets a little complicated with wings and most of it has to be custom made to the dragon. The most common 'garment' though is probably a vest that is worn kind of like an apron and only covers the front part of the chest.

Another note: Rampaging Wyvern had a really cool idea where dragons would have their wings pierced so they can wear belts and I thought that would be a cool thing to have too!

~~~

@Mathcat Aliera is Approved as well!

~~~

Gonna put all the sheets up and post the IC at the end of the weekend when I come back from a trip.

Just gonna bump this.

Considering making a fourth character, probably a Xeno, maybe something else. Would be separate from my other three characters, to have someone without friends that I RP, so that I have more interaction with other actual people that I can do xd.png

Well, a xenowyrm would certainly be an interesting challenge. I wouldn't invest too much energy in a fourth character sheet yet, though, until the RP gets started. I'm not even bringing in all of mine to start with.

Edit: My computer is being weird and slightly temperamental. I might vanish without notice for a few days (or more) if this keeps up.

Edit (12/17): Computer bluescreened last night. It recovered and seems fine now, but I might vanish without warning.

Edited by Mathcat

Is this still alive? If yes, here's my character sheet. (I gotta warn you guys It's my first rp I've ever tried)

Username:kreepers_killer

Name: Taumedt (Thuwed name for "diamond")

Species/Breed: Dragon, Geode

Appearance: Taumedt is an old geode dragon with white, clear crystals. He is relatively big and seems to have many scars, the biggest one on his face and left eye, maiing that eye blind

Positive Traits: He is a natural leader and he always protect his friend when they are in need. He also has a lot of artistic skills.

Negative Traits: He doesn't really like humans and often gets in fights with other dragons. He is also pretty lonely and only has a few friends

Abilities/Magic: None

History: Taumedt is a really old dragon that has lived almost all his life in a cave really far away from the big towns and the civilisation. he used to have a big family. One day, a group of miners went in Taumedt's cave for manas. His family and him tried to defend the cave, but it didn't end well and Taumedt was the only dragon remaining of that cave (this is where he started to dislikes humans). He then moved to the big city where he lives now. He has a small jewelry shop.

Other: He is called Taumedt by most dragons, and Diamond by humans.

Edited by kreepers_killer