Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned for putting spear tips on that dragon's tail. That's almost as bad as putting an axe head on a pygmy's tail. 

MePp.png

Banned because when you’re about the size of an average dragon’s foot, you must adapt unique methods to avoid getting... well, crushed underfoot.

Banned because say that to this Furor Pygmy's face.

MePp.png

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Banned for making my eyes bigger than my stomach. I ate too much. 

Banned because I have no empty egg slots and someone needs to be held responsible.

Banned because the culprits are the Celestial Dragons. You know they always breed larger clutches. 

Banned because I have a weakness for Guardian Avatars but I never remember to actually breed any of mine.

Banned because I had to abandon an avatar of creation an hour ago. Actually, I was breeding it for you, but I guess I already had enough eggs, and it went to AP.

Banned because just two Avatars of Creation isn't enough. Recruit people to breed more to the AP.

Banned for trying to conspricize. 🤫

Edited by anonymous

Banned for not joining The Hoo-Man Traders Hub Haters Club when we sent the sign up sheet around.

Banned because I am breeding myself Guardian Avatars but it is only now that I realize my only adult Avatar of Creation doesn’t have a mate.

Banned because I am vaguely clairvoyant but unfortunately that didn’t help me think ahead enough in that regard. Thankfully one of my Arcanae saved the day.