Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned for the non sequitur.

Banned for Public Displays of Affection.

Banned for giving me a hang nail. 

Banned for complaining after you wouldn't let me use the farrier nippers on it.

Posted (edited)

Banned because it hurts, and it's on my pinky finger.

Edited by Syiren
gotta love typos.

Banned because you act like I don't have experience trimming my own hooves.

Banned for not remembering that voice-to-text programs/apps exist.

Banned for assuming Long's friends are all fingerless.

Banned for not using the argument that other animals communicate through painting and buttons all the time.

Banned for not appreciating elephant artwork.

Banned because pigs can also rock out: Minipigs

An online friend who is a professional musician and who has a pet pig composed this for the Finnish Minipigs Association, and after recording with several of his students and a former bandmate who also did the mixing and mastering, put the video together using home movie clips supplied by various pig parents - and yes, his pig Nexus is in the video. 🐷

Banned because I just had a crazy incident occur with my mic on Discord. I found that I couldn't unmute myself on the website, so I downloaded the desktop app to see if I would be able to. I could unmute myself, but it didn't have any effect because for some reason, Discord just didn't detect any activity from the mic. It took a while and I was very frustrated, but I got some help from a more technically-oriented member of my server. He pointed out a menu in the Settings app for Windows 10, and when I found where the menu was located, I saw that the computer's built in mic had been disabled. Embarrassed, I enabled the mic, and then went to post this whole story on Dragon Cave's forums.

Banned for posting it here instead of on Reddit.

Banned because *INHALE* time for another Discord story

Spoiler

I just got back from a wonderful voice chat session with an online friend of mine. He was streaming a game called Wobbledogs (which looks like a project that a dog owner, a computer programmer, and a Minecraft player decided to work on together after taking LSD, but that's beside the point), and it was a lot of fun! :D What was even more fun than the stream itself was when he burst into laughter at my quips.

Banned for going over the Discord story limit 

Banned for letting your Polandball roll across your keyboard.