Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned from your post on YouTube link in the post on the Facebook post on YouTube link in the other way don’t worry getting the rest the way up

Banned because that's like that ad I saw for eBay that had a disclaimer saying it was not affiliated with eBay.

Banned for expecting truth in advertising.

Banned because the school's primary plan is to start a new school at 8 a.m. on Monday morning. Too much to ask for a day off at school. Every year, I end up with a lot of students who know how to work, and if you give them a hand, you and the congregation will be able to do that. If you do not receive a valid email address, you will not be able to submit your application. Failure to do so again in the form of an academic year will be repeated

Banned for failing to repeat an academic year.

Banned because as long as the standard of living in the world is high, on March 1, 2010, the world will become more and more prosperous, according to the 25th Anniversary of the Day of Judgment

Banned because a high global standard of living is wishful thinking. Suffering is free.

0vfT.png

Banned because that's at least as good a representation of Denmark as Lars Ulrich is. (I love Metallica, I really do, but Lars is annoying.)

Banned because of first glance I thought that was a big egg wearing a hat.

Banned because that is a White Dragon egg she dressed up.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise