I use imgur to upload images and look at pictures of dogs (and other interesting stuff) on the first page. Never posted any image publicly though because lol getting downvoted to hell.

I use imgur to upload images and look at pictures of dogs (and other interesting stuff) on the first page. Never posted any image publicly though because lol getting downvoted to hell.

Yeah downvotes are sad. A few times I've been downvoted for no reason. But right now I have a stable 1.5k upvotes (I accidentally wrote this message in the "report" section instead of quote tongue.gif )

I sometimes use it to upload images but mainly like to lurker around usersub and the front page.

Sometimes I gather enough courage to comment and, thankfully, I haven't been downvoted to oblivion just yet. xd.png

Edward Macaroni Fork (currently at 108,379 downvotes!) and Javert are probably some of my favourite memes from the site. smile.gif

I use imgur all the time for uploading images, but I never comment or post any really.

*looks at roughly 200 images I've uploaded*

i use imgur for posting stuff to forums sites, but since on my school computer it's blocked i have to use tinypic :/

i use imgur for posting stuff to forums sites, but since on my school computer it's blocked i have to use tinypic :/

Just use a VPN or a proxy! Check the Chrome Web store!

Most school systems block proxies. As they should - they are legally co-liable for anything the students do on line, and while I use imgur - there is some awful stuff up there.