angelicdragonpuppy

ANSWERED:Add subtype info for split/pygmy/drake breeds

Yes, please. smile.gif It would be useful, indeed.

Cheers!

C4.

Yes please. It would help hugely with zombying, too. (and what will we get from a Magelight (Wyvern (Pygmy)) anyway ??? unsure.gif )

How would it help with zombie making? Since the Magelight is already listed as a Pygmy, the extra information about it being a Wyvern wouldn't mean anything to zombie makers (unless we get even MORE zombies).

there's 3 different kinds of zombie pygmies wyvern, lindworm, and standard western.

So ya it would help with zombies.

o.O Really? Makes sense, but OMG zombie makers are going to be stuck making zombies forever.

So yea, I support. If the new zombies are also broken up into sub-groups, we need all the info on the Encyclopedia.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

there's 3 different kinds of zombie pygmies wyvern, lindworm, and standard western.

So ya it would help with zombies.

Which means we still need a wingless Western pygmy (for the Kyanite - or is it supposed to be an Eastern?), as well as a two-headed lindwurm.

There are currently four Pygmy zombies known (eastern, lindwyrm, western, wyvern) and two splits (western, lindwyrm)

15 zombie types in total ATM.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I support this and hope it will get updated that way~

Encyclopedia would be more useful if all types and variations are put in separate entries...

With that way some other things would be able to get added too ~ for example these namings' in the "view" page which is currently impossible because of how Encyclopedia is made... Dragon Wiki is still a go to #1 source of useful information

As my idea for Copper differentiation and additional information got shut down due not wanting to create more Encyclopedia entries I don't think Zombies will be getting separate entries any time soon either sleep.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Maybe add the zombie spreadsheet or something to the first post so it's more clear that we do have multiple zombies for two-heads and pygmies. xP

How would it help with zombie making?  Since the Magelight is already listed as a Pygmy, the extra information about it being a Wyvern wouldn't mean anything to zombie makers (unless we get even MORE zombies).

Its' a pygmy WYVERN - and I have finally seen its zombie smile.gif

There are no less than 14 different types now - and I think there are actually 15, as I haven't the two-headed lindwyrm in my encyclopaedia yet. And 4 of them are pygmies. I should have been clearer when I asked, though. I hadn't found that sprite by then.

Oops ninjaed - that will teach me to respond right after dinner without refreshing !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yes please! The encyclopedia is something we're all coming to rely on for a number of functions, and determining exactly what dragon makes which zombie is one of those functions. Especially since it's now clear that there are four types of zombie pygmy. There may even be more in the future, if more types of pygmy are accepted into the Cave.

Aside from that, it would just be very helpful if we could see for sure what each type is. For example, is a Kyanite pygmy Wingless or Eastern? The zombie sprite looks kind of Eastern, but it's so hard to say for sure since it's so tiny. It would just be nice to know!

Edit: holy run-on sentences batman...

Edited by silver_chan