TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Oooh the male is so pretty! I get half-feathered wings, bioluminescence, antlers and mindscrews all in one dragon. This is good.

Female! I think I prefer the male of the two. Now... *rubs hands together and waits to see lineage plans*

OMG the female! wub.gif ... And the male, too. Wow. They are BEAUTIFUL.

Ahh, the adults don't quite do it for me like the hatchies did. Maybe it's the continued flying monkey resemblance, monkeys scare me xd.png do like the glowy markings and feather details, though!

The adults are gorgeous!

Fantastic job of spriting, Odeen!

I like the female's pose a lot better than the male's. Its coy and mischievous. Very cute biggrin.gif

Now... *rubs hands together and waits to see lineage plans*

My immediate idea is Pillows. For the floofyness. And the contrast.

Of course!!! When you see TJ "securing" three new release dragons and one has "witch" code it was kinda somehow obv that the name will be "Witch(other word here)"!

I absolutely love these! Also their description is very VERY cool as well!

Edited by aisudesu

Lovely indeed, although like ADP I prefer the hatchies wink.gif

Thanks again for another wonderful release. Like always Halloween is my favourite DC holiday.

Now I just need to go back and hunt for MOAR pretty Shadow Walkers in the backlog <3

Oooooh, really nice new dragons! Love the hatchies, female and male are both cool and the description is great

+really nice colors.

So happy I managed to grab another egg.

As soon as I saw these guys' description, I thought of this:

Can you imagine conflict between Witchlights and Spirit Wards?

Travelers are walking along, and they can either be

-found by a Witch Light that wants to lure them into the woods and mess them up for life (or kill them).

-found by a Spirit Ward that will protect them till they're safe.

Would a Spirit Ward be able to banish a Witchlight? Maybe they're actually the evil things that SWs are so notorious for protecting people from. People assume it's "evil spirits" or some other spooky thing, but maybe it's actually been Witchlights most of the time.

Although, Witchlights stay in remote areas, but still. I wonder how often these two come in contact with each other.

People were speculating on a "dark form" of Spirit Wards when they were released, and this honestly isn't far off.

Edited by igloo9201

wub.gif They're really beautiful, thank you so much Odeen!

Their faces remind me of certain kinds of raptors, and I adore those luminous green spots, and the bramble-antlers. Their description puts me in mind of fey creatures that lure travelers astray with will o' the wisp lights. Very spooky and seasonal smile.gif

Sweet lady luck! My Witchlight dragons have gendered as three pairs even if I did not influence any of them. biggrin.gif And now, I have named the three pairs too! happy.gif

What wonderful Halloween dragons!

In eggs around the world the new halloween eggs has eyes that peer and blink in their wide open shell, something I didn't notice in-game at all! Edit: The adults are so amazing!

Edited by TheToxicCycle

Loving the witchlights! Hopefuly there'll still be some haunting the AP when I unlock tomorrow night. I need more of them!