TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I think I missed all my opportunities to catch one more unfortunately sad.gif

So, is there any way to tell -roughly- how long the ap will stay full of halloweens? Like, if someone bred the last hour of halloween, what would it's time read? Not the current ap time of 4d 2hr surely.

I think they'd be at around 5 days or 4 days 23 hours right now.

Can't wait for the adults to pop up. Bet they'll be pretty fun to doodle. Can just imagine how awesome they'll be.

user posted image

So, is there any way to tell -roughly- how long the ap will stay full of halloweens? Like, if someone bred the last hour of halloween, what would it's time read? Not the current ap time of 4d 2hr surely.

The eggs in the AP right now were bred roughly 70 hours ago (22 hours to 5 days, then 48 hours for the 2 days to count back to 7 days)

That means the eggs in the AP were bred roughly 2:30AM on October 31, when there was still 22 hours of Halloween breeding left at that point.

If an egg was bred at 11:59PM on October 31, I think it's been like 48.5 hours since then. That would leave its timer at 7 days minus 2 days 30 minutes, or 4 days 23.5 hours still.

Edited by Pryanka

Yup.

I've seen some say they've caught a full set.

And here I am frantically searching for just one sad.gif

I mass-bred and auto-dropped 71 eggs in the last hour of Halloween. Some of the first ones are now at 4 D 23H. I'm actually hoping I can catch one of my own as I now need it LOL

Edited by wbmorgan

Wow that's awesome (to me at least)! Lots more halloween to go!

I just ap'd some hatchies I didn't need-out of freezes! Wonder how many others grabbed, hatched, and ap'd.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

The 200+ I sent to the AP vary from 4d 16h, bred at 4:03 pm, to 4d 22h, bred at 10:22 pm on the 31st.

hehe As eggs hatch (and hatchies grow up) I grab more to take their place (locked again) laugh.gif This is fun! xd.png At this rate, I'm going to run out of influences and incubates rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I hated to see it go because chances are low I'll even see another one, but I couldn't pass up a trade for a new Halloween asking for an aeon when I was lucky enough to see one in the cave the other day. So now at least I have seven!

Still refreshing ERs, but it doesn't seem we're making much of a dent yet. Too much of a continuous flow of ERs, I guess. =p

Aye, it would be fantastic if anyone with spare processing power could visit a hatchery or two! My new Halloweens could have hatched hours ago, but there's just too many things in the ERs and not enough people viewing wink.gif

I really want mine to hatch so I can start helping clear out the AP!

And here I am frantically searching for just one sad.gif

Same >.>

I've been wading through the AP and haven't seen a new egg show up in the last 2-3 hours that I've been checking it sad.gif

I hated to see it go because chances are low I'll even see another one, but I couldn't pass up a trade for a new Halloween asking for an aeon when I was lucky enough to see one in the cave the other day. So now at least I have seven!

Still refreshing ERs, but it doesn't seem we're making much of a dent yet. Too much of a continuous flow of ERs, I guess. =p

I have put all my eggs in the er but it is slow getting the eggs to hatch.Wish more people were on to help out.

Edited by Laryal

Attempted to make a Zombie again, though I failed ^^; Poor dragons sad.gif Guess I'll wait until next Halloween to try again (as the chances are a bit higher), if I ever do ^^; (A bit off-topic I think, I apologize if so ^^; *headdesk*)

The AP isn't merely incu-hatchable, it's just hatchable! xd.png

On the other hand, so are all seven of my eggs. dry.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

/ApEvE ~Please use /lineage/ links for growing dragon by replacing /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~

I got a dragon with the code AP Eve... I think it's good? idk lol.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Only 3 hours before witch grows up! I cannot wait to see what he'll become!

Edited by arjunvohra

Mine just hatched, since I don't have any Incubate on my scroll. My goodness, the hatchies are so cute. And I'm loving the third-stage egg animation! So far easily my favorite Halloween dragons next to the Shadowwalkers.