TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

To me, the blinky eyes give more life to the eggs, they're soooo cute. wub.gif Wonderfully creative idea!

If anyone missed out, there have been a few of the new eggs popping around the AP. Loaded up on a second set for myself.

I couldn't resist the little witches. biggrin.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

I'm trying to find at least one more of the new eggs in the AP sad.gif no luck so far

Holy bananas! If you use fansites, make sure you take some time tonight to let at least one of the ERs refresh. They're quite overloaded right now. =o

~

Keeping my eyes out for another new egg on the AP but I've never been able to catch new holidays on the AP, so not too optimistic. =p

Same... I cant really explain why. It just seems odd.

Agreed. Only having a few animated makes them stand out too much, but making too many of them animated would just make the scroll way too busy.

Think my problem with this is we still have a medieval scroll theme going on, which I like. This isn't Harry Potter, we don't have magic moving scrolls. I'll put up with the eggs, but any animation on hatchlings or adults is going to bug the ever living out of me.

I really don't want to see animated dragon sprites on dragoncave. I guess I can tolerate it if it's only holiday eggs.

A few special cases (simple hatching sequences, holiday eggs, etc.), I don't mind, but overall I agree. I def don't want it to become a common thing. And if the animation was anything like your avatar, I'd 100% have to avoid the site around the release (and I don't even have epilepsy).

~

Trying to help out fansites, so my computer is not doing well actually loading anything right now. Will either have to give up hunting for new eggs or give up on the fansites until I catch at least one more new egg.

I'm hunting the AP, but not even for the new eggs, I just want to see if I can fish up a Desipis from male Antarean since I managed to get three from female Antarean.

So cool watching the eggs watching back while hatching...

Grrrrrr >..< I'm on mobile and not enough fast reaction time to grab one of the new eggs sad.gif

Grrrrrr >..< I'm on mobile and not enough fast reaction time to grab one of the new eggs sad.gif

Yo, check the departures thread, I've been seeing people handing out extras over there.

I hope the new eggs last 7 hours! That's when a few hatchlings grow up x.x I hate the uneven 7 CBs.

Holy bananas! If you use fansites, make sure you take some time tonight to let at least one of the ERs refresh. They're quite overloaded right now. =o

^ This please D: I swear they've never been this crowded during Halloween times.

^ This please D: I swear they've never been this crowded during Halloween times.

Wow I'm glad someone said something! Now have a few tabs open :c

Kept a hatchery open all day when I wasn't hunting to help keep the backlog down, but I can't while I'm wading through the AP for one last egg. I just need a new one from the volcano and my pair-per-biome goal will be met.

Does Halloween usually get so backlogged, or did people just breed more this year? I missed out breeding mine (way too busy the past 2 weeks...literally too busy to log in and breed x-x)

When I wake up in the morning I'll get to see what the adults look like! Exciting!!

Has anybody seen any new eggs/hatchies dropping in the AP yet? or is it too soon tongue.gif

Yes, I've seen several, I just can't catch them.

I found some brilliant lineages to help my own projects today. I would be able to grab even more eggs if some of my hatchies will grow the heck up. I'm up to 30 dragons, breaking my own record this year! I wonder how long this will last, or if TJ is just going to cut them off at some point.

If you catch an egg an then abandon it back to the cave, does it get another day, or just show up right away again?

New eggs are indeed popping up in the AP; I've seen several and caught two. I'm fishing for other eggs, mostly--all the long list of lineages I didn't find earlier this week. Did actually manage to find one already.

Yes, I've seen several, I just can't catch them.

I found some brilliant lineages to help my own projects today. I would be able to grab even more eggs if some of my hatchies will grow the heck up. I'm up to 30 dragons, breaking my own record this year! I wonder how long this will last, or if TJ is just going to cut them off at some point.

If you catch an egg an then abandon it back to the cave, does it get another day, or just show up right away again?

They show up on the AP immediately. I've caught an egg from the AP, re-abandoned, caught another, abandoned that one, and accidentally re-caught the original one.