TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween all~! I've finished breeding my dragons.

Looking forward to the new ones - werewolf dragons, maybe?

5/6 of my eggs are from the coast. I should probably go for some other biomes, but I don't want to switch out for lower time eggs, I'm too lazy to do a trade post right now, and I don't see any trade posts looking for biome swaps right now. xd.png

It's rather funny to me reading all those posts up thereabout trick-or-treaters. The concept is nearly nonexistent in Australia. Heck, most Halloween activities don't really happen here.

Next year I'm at least going to cosplay. Give me like three years and I'll have two perfect for the occassion ovo

And to stick to the thread topic, the hatchlings look amazing! I didn't get to see the S1s, but my dragons will hatch in due course~

Egg locked with seven eggs finally, woo.

I'm still bummed about not getting the JoSEK code though D: If anyone caught that egg or knows who caught it, I'd like to trade~

I'm stuck spending my Halloween in bed so I decided to stop by and say hello. I hope everyone has a great Halloween. The new hatchlings look so cute, purple is one of my favorite colors.

Two new zombies for me, plus I have five eggs and soon will be able to grab another two. Then it will be time to breed all my pairs... and I have a lot. biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing how this year's dragons turn out!

yay HAPPY HALLOWEEN

and thanks for this lovely new dragon <3

The color of these babies is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see if they grow into something I won't be able to live without, next year. Have 3 right now, and will have my fourth tonight before the event ends.

Thank you, spriters and TJ! Off to play some more Contagion!

Got my last dragon, and the lag is unbearable! I'm fortunate I avoided it yesterday, I see. Happy Halloween! Thank you spriters!

Just got done breeding the rest of my past Halloween dragons. Hopefully in a few days when everybody's eggies hatch, they'll have room to pick up my little ones.

I love that these guys are properly purple. Cavern Lurkers were always too dark to count as 'real' purple, for my money.

They look great, and I can't wait to see what the adults look like!

you guys see the little growths on the purple halloween eggs? makes me believe im right about this dragon being based off of cordyceps fungi

22 attempts, 3 zombie hatchies. Sigh. At least I have new dragons to love

Finally made a Zombie haha - out of 3 attempts, had one dodge and one disintegration - cool Zombie sprite though!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Anyone know how many 'tricks-or-treats there are this year?

I am unsure if I have them all.

Anyone know how many 'tricks-or-treats there are this year?

I am unsure if I have them all.

I have this question too - I have 50+ now, and I thought the original post said that there'd be about 50...how many are there exactly?

Great Halloween again this year. I got the new eggs, bred some for my lineages and was even able to get a family of pygmy Zombies. I had tons of pygmy's that kept dodging my knife. Fast little buggers! I just bred all my Halloween dragons. Hopefully we will be able to catch more Halloweens in the next few days.

Hope everyone has/had a safe & Happy Halloween!!

I have this question too - I have 50+ now, and I thought the original post said that there'd be about 50...how many are there exactly?

There are a total of 54 treats this year. They are listed on the Dragon Cave Wiki, if you want to know what they are.

Happy Halloween!

There are a total of 54 treats this year. They are listed on the Dragon Cave Wiki, if you want to know what they are.

Happy Halloween!

Thank you! Guess I have one more left smile.gif

Happy Halloween, everyone!