TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Love how so many people thought of flying monkeys xd.png I think it's the way the fur is spread out and the hands are held

Really love the colors, fluff, and piercing eyes! I hope the adults have some sweet feathering, we need more feathers. Harpy witch dark magicky kinda beasts perhaps...?

Go Team Cure!!! We have a substantial lead biggrin.gif

I've added many more wins for CURE!

The hatchlings are so cute biggrin.gif . I can't wait to see the adults.

I reaLLY love these!!! I need to know who's the spriter... I need..

e: screeee I need a hatchi to make into a zombie aa!! Gonna try on frozen first tho.

(ohhh boy oH BoYyYY)

edit2: oHhH tY!!

I also kinda failed trying to zombie and I'm gonna try on an adult.

(Im dead bye)

Edited by aisudesu

I reaLLY love these!!! I need to know who's the spriter... I need..

You can find spriter information at the bottom of the page for all creatures, adults and hatchlings - just not eggs.

Odeen sprited these spoopy floofs. :3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Most favorite time of year, making Christmas a very close second wub.gif

Mmm... Candy, more candy, and even more candy... poptartFINALTINY.gif

Happy halloween smile.gif I'm going out trick or treating in a little while. Dressing up as Captain America. (I'm 11)

Edited by Spottedleaf

Happy halloween smile.gif I'm going out trick or treating in a little while. Dressing up as Captain America. (I'm 11)

Three cheers for the Cap !! laugh.gif

I love Captain America (well, the movie universe version) ! Would give you lots of treats, but Europe is a little far away for that, I guess. wink.gif (I'm 37, but hey, who counts...)

A happy Halloween, everyone !!

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Just grabbed my last four eggs, yay! I'm excited about this one, the hatchlings look promising.

Happy Halloween everyone...

come on though kids it's only 6, why are you at my door :\

Three cheers for the Cap !! laugh.gif

I love Captain America (well, the movie universe version) ! Would give you lots of treats, but Europe is a little far away for that, I guess. wink.gif (I'm 37, but hey, who counts...)

A happy Halloween, everyone !!

*highfives another European*

Happy Halloween everyone, and good luck for your trick-or-treating tonight!

And thanks for the new dragon, and all the mini-games... This week was really funny.

I can't wait to see what the adults look like. These tiny little balls of floof have promise. biggrin.gif Although, they kinda look like a certain dragon from Tale of Dragons (can't remember what they were called - they were a female only breed). tongue.gif

I've been having a crappy Halloween, so I have hope that these can redeem it. smile.gif

I think you mean the Philosophia dragon...once more I miss my Tale of Dragons babies, I can remember so few of their names, but I think that one Kreeth.

Happy Halloween everyone! Wishing everyone a well Monday and Halloween. :3

Trying to catch some of the new eggs...Haven't seen any yet. xd.png. Not sure what the time drops are on them; I'm joining in late on the hunt.

I bred all my pairs from the previous years. All nice even gens. That must be dozens and dozens of Shadow Walkers (and a few others) that went to the AP. Have fun catching them later !

With that, and the date having flipped to November in my time zone, I'm bowing out of the 2016 DC Halloween breeding, trading and catching rush. Thanks to all the breeders and traders that helped me find the eggs I needed !