TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Spoopy Floof, I love it!

I made a sudden decision to grab a few more Pumpkins from the AP. They are incuhatchable so it shouldn't affect me getting my 7 Spoopy Floofs.

No Zombies this time. Super sad. sad.gif

I'm super excited for the new breed though!

I like the teeth on those eggs! biggrin.gif

They're feathers, I think - "this downy egg"....

Well, I'm loaded up on new eggs, but I just realized I forgot to get any Despips from Antarean >.<

Ooof, I'm really unsure which tiles are safe to click on at this point. Still havent figured out how to play and keep losing every time ><

user posted image

Ooof, I'm really unsure which tiles are safe to click on at this point. Still havent figured out how to play and keep losing every time ><

user posted image

Black is safe, green is virus.

https://i.imgur.com/NFLIGFL.png

I believe this should be correct so far.

Once you click on the safes, post again, because those numbers will give a hint to the remaining viruses.

Does anyone have a picture of the gendered hatchling without the ooze?

Edit: Thanks, Sock.

Edited by Jazeki

Does anyone have a picture of the gendered hatchling without the ooze?

The best I could do is see it via lineage view.

It's rather adorable. xP

Edit : Ack- Sock beat me to it. ninja.gif

Ryuuka-

here are the first few:

Red Circles are 'mines' that cannot be clicked.

Green X is safe - click these

user posted image

Edited by Nightmelody

i just fogged all my eggs. is there a way to get more of the new ones over the 6 that my scroll allows? i mean is there a way to hatch before midnight?

It's so fluffy you could die 83

Oooooh! That sounds promising! laugh.gif

Thanks Odeen for what I am sure will be another amazing dragon. I can't wait until we have adults so that you can tell us all about them! The hatchies are adorable. biggrin.gif

i just fogged all my eggs. is there a way to get more of the new ones over the 6 that my scroll allows? i mean is there a way to hatch before midnight?

No, sorry. You can't hatch any of them before midnight. But if you are lucky you may be able to trade for one later. Also some people are dropping the eggs into the AP once their cooldown is over, so in a few days there may be some eggs that you can catch there.

Edited by purplehaze

You will have to either trade for additional hatchlings/eggs or hunt the AP after yours hatch.

The only way to get more will be to trade for more eggs/hatchies or catch them on the AP once you have some free slots.

Incubate is the only way to make eggs hatch faster, but it can only be used once, so only removes one day from the timer. Eggs cannot hatch before they reach 4d or less left.

You can hazard trying earthquake, which may hatch some eggs (better chances if they are lower time with more views) or may also kill some eggs (and eggs that hatch can result in hatchies running away). If you get any dead eggs, they will take up an eggslot for 24 hours.

So trading and the AP is your best bet. :3

Welp, that's the fastest I've ever caught eggs. about 20 seconds for all seven, LOL WOOOOO

They are so fuzzy!