TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

For those that drops the new eggs into the AP

Do you guys grab them and then wait the (was it 5 or 6 hour) and then drop them and then repeat the process?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! biggrin.gif

Wooohoo I got 3 Zombies out of 5 attempts! One of them is a two-headed Zombie. wub.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Those hatchlings look very interesting! Sort of like some creature from the underworld.

Just checked and vampires can bite these. They will be normal dragons.

Now to influence and incubate all of them. :3

I am disappointed that Vampires could bite them.

Just another standard-breeding-group Halloweeen dragon. dry.gif BOOORING!

*building up Hope for Holiday event*

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yaaaay! I have 1 from all biomes, and then an extra.

I successfully revived 1 dragon, zombied 2, and lost 2. I'm happy with these results.

Now to influence/incubate!

Only one of my dead dragons became a zombie, out of five sad.gif I'm so disappointed. At least I have one... but I wish the chance would have been higher? sad.gif

Curious to see what the new Halloween dragon will look like! I got two eggs so far. smile.gif

Only one of my dead dragons became a zombie, out of five sad.gif I'm so disappointed. At least I have one... but I wish the chance would have been higher? sad.gif

Curious to see what the new Halloween dragon will look like! I got two eggs so far. smile.gif

Same here, and it was the one out of the 5 that I was least hoping would turn xd.png

One out of 5 for me too - but at least it was a different one ! (AND one of my older hatchies has gone two headed ! AWESOME (my two headed kill disintegrated...)

Now to go try and unlock the encyclopaedia images while I can !

Love the stage 2 hatchie! Thank you, Odeen! I love your sprites & am sure I'll someday (maybe?) have a baby from one of your lovely alts. Here's hoping!

Got 7 new eggs and my first undead dragon! I'm pretty happy with the results especially since I wasn't expecting to get any undeads in the first place biggrin.gif

Got the 6 new eggs, have influenced 4 of them (ran out of pinks D:)

Very excited to see what the hatchlings grow into!

Ohhhh - code names for our newest Halloweens !

"Witch" is fantastic ! "Peril" and "Torment"... Well, that doesn't sound inviting. wink.gif

At the moment, being so fluffy with mesmerising eyes the gendered one reminds me of little owls. (Actually I'm not sure if it's fluffy or brambly, but I'm going with fluff for the moment.) Very nice little face ! Cutely spooky I'd call him. laugh.gif

Congratulations, Odeen, on having another holiday release !

Now I'm really curious about the adults ! (And looking forward to all the things Odeen can tell us once she doesn't have to contain her enthusiasm any longer ! laugh.gif )

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Wow. That hatchling looks like the kind of thing that appears cuddly while it's small but will probably haunt your nightmares when it grows up. xd.png

Edited by Ripan

I finally got my 7, one from each biome. smile.gif I had to wait for a couple of eggs to hatch first. They're all influenced and incubated, now to concentrate on treats. I have 18 to go.

No love on the zombie front - 5 disintegrations. Whomp whomp.