TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I am quite surprised...got 5 eggs without missing out on a one. Each from different Biomes, and all within the same tick. That's a first for me!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Everyone.

Had to wait till this morning to grab eggs due to all the lag last night, but got all 7 eggs.

Thanks TJ and Spriters^.^

So many hunters in the biomes creates such a bad lag on my computer. Blahhhhh. But I finally got my 7 eggies and they're all safely fogged. wub.gif I cannot wait to see what kind of Halloween critter we get this year.

I just SUCCESSFULLY made an UNDINE ZOMBIE and its my first zombie of the year! What a great start to Halloween biggrin.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Thanx TJ

These eggs are awesome. Got all of mine so I'm a very happy camper. laugh.gif

I will never be able to get all TorT with this speed of dripping in.. sad.gif

takes ageees in between so only 24 by now sad.gif..

another 30 till the end of the day? no way like this...

Last two years it was faster as I remember... sad.gif

Edited by Joya

I will never be able to get all TorT with this speed of dripping in.. sad.gif

takes ageees in between so only 24 by now sad.gif..

another 30 till the end of the day? no way like this...

Last two years it was faster as I remember... sad.gif

Mine were dropping around every 10 minutes. I've only had a few hours each day to catch them because of a busy schedule and I was able to snag all 54. I wish you the best of luck with catching yours.

Mine were dropping around every 10 minutes. I've only had a few hours each day to catch them because of a busy schedule and I was able to snag all 54. I wish you the best of luck with catching yours.

Thanks a lot on your good wishes!

I unfortunately have to go soon for few hours and see if i can have them all when I get back...

but if on 10 minutes it is 6 per hour so obviously I will not be able to get 30 more.... sad.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for such a great week and for these awesome Halloween eggs. I missed the animated cracking image that everyone's talking about though. Is there a link to an image of it by any chance?

Thank you TJ and Spriters for such a great week and for these awesome Halloween eggs. I missed the animated cracking image that everyone's talking about though. Is there a link to an image of it by any chance?

I have the animated egg in my forum signature, if that's what you mean :3

Person's above you, their signature? Is that it? (I missed it too)

Thank you. I didn't even notice that until now. That is so perfect! wub.gif

That looks awesome O:

Feel a bit sad to have missed it originally though

That looks awesome O:

Feel a bit sad to have missed it originally though

Yeah, I missed it too ;-; such a bummer.

Can't wait for my eggs to reach that stage though!

Wow first halloween on dragon cave and i love all the halloween themed dragons >u< <3

Happy Halloween!

I like the witch code for your dragon TJ. Now i know this particular code it out of reach for me. sad.gif

Hopefully witch will grow up into the female!

Happy Halloween everyone! Bred everything left over from my trading/gifting to the AP and currently waiting for eggs to hatch so I can grab a full complement of these.

For those that drops the new eggs into the AP

Do you guys grab them and then wait the (was it 5 or 6 hour) and then drop them and then repeat the process?