TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I think that with more people leaving due to lag, the easier it'll be for the people who are staying

And we'll have to wait for ages for TJ's eggs to hatch now I suspect, because I'm not sure that many people will be giving them views with this lag going about. unsure.gif

Happy Halloween biggrin.gif

I love the new egg.

Haha, the lag seemed to have cleared up for a moment there and I immediately locked with five. Another egg will hatch in 18 hours, then I have to hope I get lucky catching my last on the AP. >_<

Yes, grabbed five!!! I'll grab one more after I unlock. Thank you TJ!

And we'll have to wait for ages for TJ's eggs to hatch now I suspect, because I'm not sure that many people will be giving them views with this lag going about. unsure.gif

I sincerely doubt it'll affect the timeline for his eggs.

They usually hatch within an hour or two because he starts them off at 4 days? Then from there on, there is always a 3 day countdown once they're hatchlings. I mean at most, this means the adults might grow up an hour or two later than average. Nbd in the grand scheme of things!

ETA - I'm locked now. All things considered, filling up my scroll within the hour wasn't bad! Yeah it was annoying because of lag, but still very do-able. Thankful that I've usually got a fast connection, I know the experience will differ vastly based on what kind of connection you have to begin with.

Edited by Pryanka

OMG I finally got one. Jeeze this is giving me flashbacks to previous lagmonster attacks!

The lag is literally unbearable... I'm at school and the other idiots in my class are using up all the bandwidth by playing League of Legends through a VPN because the school blocked it. If this gets any worse I'm using my phone data

Lag is horrendous here, taking over a minute to even load a page. No way I can catch anything right now.

But ohhhh, Maleficent, interesting idea!

The lag is literally unbearable... I'm at school and the other idiots in my class are using up all the bandwidth by playing League of Legends through a VPN because the school blocked it. If this gets any worse I'm using my phone data

If it's any consolation I have business class internet at home - 265 Mbps Download and 35 Mbps Upload and the lag is still a killer - it's site-side, not user side.

Are those stitches on the egg? Or hairs? Spikes?

Judging by the egg, we'll be getting a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater.

OMG I got one off alpine!!!!! how how how??? yay!!!! Egg locked gonna go to sleep!!!

Happy halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one off of Forest. I really want one off of every biome, but the lag is too real right now

Are those stitches on the egg? Or hairs? Spikes?

Judging by the egg, we'll be getting a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater.

Pretty sure it's supposed to be thorns since the description mentions brambles.

Overjoyed!! Managed to lock myself successfully. Two from the Alpine and all the others from each biome biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone who has yet to catch theirs!

Edited by andromedae

Oh man I missed a code I wanted bad, maybe I can find who has it and negotiate for it.

Anyone here get JoSEK? I'll trade ya!

Anyway, can't wait to see what these dragons look like!

Wow, this is nuts. I'm glad I planned to grab my eggs before bed instead of at release.