TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

hehe I know what you mean, I want my hatchies to grow up as fast as possible so I can grab more eggs xd.png

yes! Only issue is that you can't influence those eggs now.

Wow... I've never been hatchie-locked for this long... So many caligenes I could've have gotten in the AP >.<

Omg, reading the Witchlights description and I get serious Dead by Daylight vibes from reading that. I might have to name them after the characters (after deleting the names off some of them) ohmy.gif

Question for those who have payed attention to previous Halloweens...

Are there usually more of the last years breed- this seems like such a small amount to me. Caligenes- I haven't seen a whole lot in the ap.

Are there usually more of the last years breed- this seems like such a small amount to me. Caligenes- I haven't seen a whole lot in the ap.

The previously released Halloween breed, I would guess, will always be the rarest in the AP, since no one has bred them to get their own Halloween offspring before, and want to hoarde them, so they go very quickly in the AP- there is a very high demand. I will assume a similar thing will happen to witchlights next year in the AP.

This is pretty normal and makes sense mathematically - there are fewer Caligenes. Example - I was able to breed 13 CB Caligenes (traded for 6 extras last year) this year and bred 14 CB Cave Lurkers + 25 lineaged CLs this year, too.

also to add to arjunvohra's post - demand is usually highest for the previous year's dragons since no one has 2nd gens. yet.

Edited by kiyoura

That was true of Desipis last year, too. I got a fair number of G2 Caligenes but I had to hover semi-obsessively and click REAL fast for 'em.

Although, there were QUITE a few x Mint...

EDIT: I just froze a hatchie and decided to do some AP catch and release. WOW there's A LOT of nice G2 Desipis and others going through there still! For every messy I've picked up like 5 G2s. Guys, if you have any slots open, go hit the AP! There's a LOT of good stuff still! I haven't seen a Witchlight go by but I've seen everything else, including a Caligene or two and half a page of Desipis at once.

Edited by Lurhstaap

The AP right now, just...wow. Usually the Halloween dragons are all gone by now blink.gif It's actually kinda sad, because there's a lot of nice lineages that will probably end up dead or frozen because they're below influence time and precog the wrong gender (which is good for those who freeze but not so good for lineage hunters like me unsure.gif ) Makes me kinda wish there was an egg version of Stun...

Anyway, my little Fuzzbutts will all grow up soon. Ended up with 8 of them, which is tiny compared to some of you but perfect amount for me. tongue.gif

It IS kind of sad, actually. As soon as my Witchlights grow up tomorrow I'm hitting the AP again to help clear it if there's anything left. Poor Halloweenies! On the other hand, it is kind of nice that there's still so much good stuff to grab this far out. Maximal Halloween time this year. I had a pretty bad day on Halloween this year so it's kind of nice for DC!Halloween to be a bit longer than usual. Yet all those eggs that might die! Such mixed feels.

Five of mine have grown up now so I've just picked another five nice halloween eggs. I was surprised to see the AP still full of them this morning.

All but one of my Witchlight hatchies grew up (the last one will grow in a couple of hours), so I grabbed some more eggs! happy.gif (Got a Pumpkin with a cool code as well! xd.png)

Edited by FluffyPillow

Finally got my first adult! Second one is due to grow up soon.

Now I can go rescue an egg from the AP..

All mine grew up, so now i'm waiting on the bred ones to grow up to grab more Halloweens... Truly a terrible cycle (at least since they can't be influenced and I don't have any more freezes left >_< wish we still had the week cooldown...). :V

The adults look really nice! Marrows are still my favorite Halloween dragon, though.. smile.gif

This is the best Halloween ever!!! I just loaded up on 11 more Pumpkins. Only one is messy, most are fine as either gender, and one is a G2 who's going to gender correctly!

Mom's going to laugh really hard and tease me for weeks if I'm up late to catch Pumpkins again but wow, this is too good biggrin.gif I never thought they'd last long enough for me to get another set and yet here I am, trying to will more dragons to grow so I can grab more.

There seems to be so many more Haloweens this year than previous years.

I've never seen them last so long in the AP or get this low a time.

If this keeps up, We might see some of these eggs start dying, if not this year, then in the upcoming years....

If this keeps up, We might see some of these eggs start dying, if not this year, then in the upcoming years....

I can definitely see it happening. Perhaps, its time for the scroll limits to be updated. Such a shame to sit with locked scroll and see all those low time eggs go by.

i wish we could rescue more eggs. i'd hate to see them die sad.gif maybe i'll manage to get a few more tomorrow, when the rest of my witchlights grow up.

i'm pretty happy that i got as many as i did, a total of 34 shadow walkers (my favourites), and only the last two of unknown gender. i'm going to breed heaps of aeons in time for the next holiday season.

Edited by greycat

i think a lot wont take them because they cant be influenced anymore.

i had to drop a bunch of pretty ones because of wrong gender precognision and im almost out of those BSA too