RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor OOC

Other than that. (cause I also like how fast this is movine) is there anything we can do to make it easier on you?

eh, a little interaction would be okay. but since almost everyone's so focused on whatever that robot statue thing is doing idk

Well the Robot Statue Thing seems like a great excuse to start an interaction with someone.

You don't want to be like RoD's charater and turn invisible (Literally)

Alright, I think I have a great explanation why Corr can't hear Raven's telepathical messages: there's a crystal that's grown in his brain that nulls them out.

Well the Robot Statue Thing seems like a great excuse to start an interaction with someone.

You don't want to be like RoD's charater and turn invisible (Literally)

padfoot is right; going and investigating would be a great way to start some interacting. Nothing like a bloodthirsty death machine to get people talking, eh?

Alright, I think I have a great explanation why Corr can't hear Raven's telepathical messages: there's a crystal that's grown in his brain that nulls them out.

That sounds excellent. biggrin.gif

So I forsee Donna eventually calling Hancock and Skinner as the others go out and investigate and bringing them into the loop.

Hehe, when this crisis with Thirteen is over, Malice is so gonna be bugging Donna to give him some lessons (if they both survive xd.png).

Yo Felix, I dig your rune character and liked that you included a alphabet with her. I never really had any specific runes in mind when I write Skinner, it's always "Rune that symbolizes X". I Suppose Skinner's style of magic works with the same runes, they are just modified like computer programs. Can't wait to see her in action smile.gif

OH! Can you add that reference to your sheet? I want to be able to find it later.

I Also love how many magic styles we came up with and how they coexist with each other.

I'm glad you like it!

Also, it is possible to link runes together for a different effect. For example, in Runemarks, Maddy created a rope using the rune Logr as a basis, adding Úr to give it more strength and setting it in the ground with Naudr. The gods also have their own signature, which is a combination of multiple runes into a single shape. Those runes are typically the rune with which they're marked, along with some other runes that fit them. Although I don't remember the two that were in the book (for Loki and Odin), Dagny's signature would be a combination of Thuris, Daeg and Ea.

I will add the reference to my sheet for you! (I seriously just found it after a time of looking for a reference I could use myself while writing my post...)

ETA: I'd imagine the Rune of Ill Intent as a combination of Naudr (need; I guess could also be interpreted as "desire"), Perth (Hazard, a potential threat) and Ýr (the Protector)

Edited by Felixr2

I hope that wasn't the art store that just went goodbye. blink.gif

And Winter being creepy.

Edited by CharonDusk

I can't think of any rational reason for Thirteen to be able to hear Raven's thought-speak. I have really been trying too xd.png

Perhaps maybe before hand he was equipped with something because they knew that how she could speak? Maybe he has a mod that allows him to pick up the telepathy (or brain waves?) and decode it into what she's saying? Or at least reads it and knows she speaking, but not what she's saying?

Sorry for being behind! Had a busy day :/

Anyways, poor Phix has already gotten in over his head. >:]

I don't know, I can't come up with anything to rationalize it that doesn't make me cringe. If I do what your saying, there isn't a reason it shouldn't be able to just read everyone's mind.

Thought speak is one of the things Thirteen can't do because he is a robot. Along with seeing memnic glamours, human compassion, and getting into websites that require captchas.

getting into websites that require captchas.

I shouldn't find that so funny xd.png

And as a possible suggestion, perhaps it could be something to do with brainwave patterns? Like, say if this was possible, Thirteen has a pre-registered copy of Raven's brainwave patterns, which allows him to translate her telepathy in some form?

Ehhhhhhhh

No.

I'm trying to give him some kind of restrictions. For example, Thirteen is unable to track Raven within the town because of the interference from the town's glamour.

I want him to be crazy but a character than can do everthing is boring to write. I'm trying to preserve personal conflicts for Thirteen.

He could just nerve gas the town and be done with it.

But that not fun wink.gif

I'll try to have a post today

Edit: Posted cause I got nothing

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Thirteen is gonna be in for one hell of a surprise if he goes after Mina.

She'll likely take his form and throw him across the house.

Or just. Sit there.

EDIT: the character I've been talking about making

Username: you know who it is C:

Name: Niamh Angus

Appearance: here

Species/Powers/Ect.: Niamh is a werewolf, more specifically, one of the Faoladh. Protectors gifted with the power of a wolf form, she has control of when she shifts (save for full moons). Faoladh must spend seven years as a wolf before able to shift freely. They retain all human consciousness as a wolf and can choose between an anthropomorphic and entirely canid wolf form. As a wolf, she is granted enhanced speed and strength. In any form, she experriences empathy with other pack mates.

Personality: (optional)

History: Niamh was born and raised in Goodneighbor, though as a human. When one of the Faoladh died, she was gifted that position as a Guardian at the age of 25. Spending seven years as a wolf in the wilderness beyond the town, she has only recently regained her human form. Struggling to learn to speak and interact with her fellow man, she is quiet and awkward.

Other: She has a long scar running across the left side of her face. It starts at the bottom of her jaw and ends at her cheekbones. Her wolf form can be seen here.

Edited by shadow_claw