RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor OOC

Username: Felixr2

Name: Dagny Brinjardottir

Appearance: Standing at 163 cm, she's quite short for her age. The brown rags she wears clash with her long, ashblonde hair and her marine blue eyes. Despite her small size, her sturdy build still gives the impression she can handle her own, although that may not always be true. On the skin of her throat there's a depiction of Thuris, better known as Thor's rune.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Her father, Brinjar Bjornson, is a descendant of Thor and Sif, while her mother, Hella Alvadottir, is a descendant of Odr and Freyja. They're both of long lost and forgotten bloodlines that seemed to have lost their power, but their daughter, Dagny, was born with a runemark on her throat. Besides the usual rune usage of the Norse gods - be it that her power is a bit less and she certainly doesn't have a lot of experience - she can also communicate with her ancestors.

Personality: She can be quite mischeivous, lazy, snarky, annoying, etc., but she'll be serious when she has to.

History: Poke her to find out for yourself.

Other: Reference for the runes she'll be able to use and what they represent: here.

Edited by Felixr2

It wouldn't effect her any different than another animal mauling her only because her change is entirely physical and 'magic' doesn't play into her changing forms at all. If she wasn't an artificial werewolf, it probably would but even then I doubt it'd be much of an effect than any other injury.

However, she doesn't know it but in efforts to help with her PTSD Hancock has given her a almost internal glamour over some of her more worse memories. That would leave her vulnerable to adverse effects from Zeke. Yet upon seeing Thirteen, the emotional response is going trigger a shattering of the glamour.

Again, Raven has kind of claimed Goodneighbor as her turf. She won't take too kindly on other wolves moving in. That, and she is pretty much a loner. And well, werewolf packs shunned her so she's resentful. xd.png

Alright. I was just wondering in case Skinner could do something to help her. Like Mina's cursed anti-clot wound in the begining.

That pretty rad actually. it's like he glamoured over her memories? Wait, She shouldn't know Thirteen. He works for Juan Petro but only on big assignments. The rest of the time he stays shut down in JP's office. Sending a Greco- Roman Killbot after a escaped experiment would be overkill. Especially when there are lots of people in this struggling economy that need jobs and are willing to work for cheap. It's just been frustrating since she took shelter in Goodneighbor cause no one could censorkip.gif find her.

Well fine tongue.gif Me and Shadow will do it.

Also, I was hoping to make my next characters residents prior to the events in the rp

Yes that's the idea. She doesn't know though. It was one of his last ditch attempts to help her.

My thinking was that upon escaping she might've seen Thirteen in his statue state or recognized the stench of metal that was either present on Juan (assuming he had contact with Raven though) or just in the facility itself. There's something there that's starting to trigger the memories.

That sounds good! If they are werewolves the only issue might be that Raven would've bumped into them if they were originals. Unless they haven't shifted since being there, or there's some other explanation of some sort. Otherwise it's easy to play a "oh it's been awhile" card.

It's in Jp's office when in statue state.

I put in his description that he does not put off an aroma.

I didn't want Thirteen to just be a henchmen in Raven's escape attempt. The organization that made Raven is your creation so I don't want to intrude on that., JP just owns the company that owns the company.

Your post is great so don't change a thing, just keep it in mind.

Ah, ok. I understand now, thank you for clearing that all up. smile.gif

And I meant to add your form is accepted Felix.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

eh i think i'll leave sterling at the cafe and just watch what's going on for a bit, as there seems to be little to no area i can stick my child in oops

I'm sorry about that there's a lot of action right now. There's a handful of other characters in limbo like RoD's that Sterling could interact with.

Handy dandy character location sheet smile.gif

Fotein, Duren, Corr, Sterling, and Malice are in the cafe

Hancock, Skinner, Mina, Specter dude are at Hancock's house

Cyan, Honey, and Theo are in the art store

Dameon is dead/reforming? and Gabriel is outside the cafe where he died

Zaren is walking towards the cafe and got bummped into by Zoey

Jovanus and Idra are waiting somewhere???

Eleusis and Winter are watching Thirteen and Phinx

Raven is discovering Thirteen

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm so awful at recaps, thank you. ^.^

Hancock, Skinner, Mina, Specter dude are all at Hancock's house.

Raven just discovered Thirteen. biggrin.gif

Handy dandy character location sheet smile.gif

Fotein, Duren, Corr, Sterling, and Malice are in the cafe

Raven, Corr, and Hancock are meeting on the street and heading towards Skinner's house?

Cyan, Honey, and Theo are in the art store

Namina and spectre dude are at Hancock's house

Dameon is dead/reforming? and Gabriel is outside the cafe where he died

Zaren is walking towards the cafe and got bummped into by Zoey

Jovanus and Idra are waiting somewhere???

Eleusis and Winter are watching Thirteen and Phinx

Edited by petewentztheemogod

We lost shadow... hm. I don't think they've Rp'd since we started it. There's one other too... I'm not sure what to do about that.

Maybe try PMing them, see if they're still interested in continuing? If not, if they weren't already interacting with someone, it's not too much of a problem, but if they were it's depend on how far the interaction had gotten.

We lost shadow... hm. I don't think they've Rp'd since we started it. There's one other too... I'm not sure what to do about that.

With "one other" I think you're referring to Dalek? They don't tend to post too often in really any RP they're in... as far as I've seen.

We also haven't seen Hi in a while.

Well, I see them but they haven't post in a while.

A few people might've stopped posting because they felt it was going too fast for them to keep up? I mean, I kinda felt that way at times, too, even though I kept going.

just butting in here to say yes it is going really (almost way too) fast and that was really the reason why I thought I'd just leave my charrie in the cafe and wait for things to slow down, even if that may take a while.

I actually like that it's going so fast... although I wouldn't mind slowing down a bit so everyone can keep up.

I was afraid of that actually.

I really like to write and when I get an idea I run with it so I can get excited and pump out walls of texts.

Especially when I'm excited about the characters involved like I am in this RP.

Edited by padfoot

Other than that. (cause I also like how fast this is movine) is there anything we can do to make it easier on you?