RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor OOC

sterling: *awkwardly walks into the cafe*

sterling: *stares*

sterling: *walks out*

seriously may god help him

I'm tempted to make Donna a sheet. She's a fairly constant character but she wouldn't take part in any of the fights really.

I'm tempted to make Donna a sheet. She's a fairly constant character but she wouldn't take part in any of the fights really.

Anyone who uses a rolling pin as a weapon gets an A+++ from me tongue.gif Malice is gonna be asking her for lessons at this rate.

Sterling is the smartest one there. Walks in, sees censorkip.gif hitting the fan, nopes on outta there.

Sterling is the smartest one there. Walks in, sees censorkip.gif hitting the fan, nopes on outta there.

he's still in there lol xd.png but that's what i woulda done if i had thought of another option oops but i'd like to see what would happen >:)

There we go. It seems to fit for my prissy child to be a librarian, and it sets a possible safehouse for the attack C:

I'm curious, what does Donna see? She's affected by the town glamour, right?

No, she isn't. She knows pretty much everything. She wasn't fooled in the first place and Hancock went and explained everything. She didn't even bat an eye. She was just like "I knew it." xd.png

Edited by RavenWolf1010

I LOVE IT!

I can't really reply though. Being dead and all.

Break in and find something vague and puzzle like

No, she isn't. She knows pretty much everything. She wasn't fooled in the first place and Hancock went and explained everything. She didn't even bat an eye. She was just like "I knew it." xd.png

I like her even more now!

idk what's going on lol

honestly i feel left out tbh

Edited by petewentztheemogod

idk what's going on lol

honestly i feel left out tbh

You'll start to feel better once you start with some interactions smile.gif I plan on interacting with you in my next post, and others might, too.

Also, here's another (hopefully last xd.png) loser.

Username:CharonDusk

Name:Winter Charon

Appearance: Standing at roughly 5 feet 3 inches and with a slender, almost petite physique, Winter shares a number of facial similarities with the rest of the Charon; thin lips tinted a dark blue/purple hue, almond eyes of a shade of blue so pale as to be almost white and sharply defined features. Straight black hair, long enough to brush the floor and is always worn down. Underneath his clothes – a floor-length dark purple coat over a white shirt, black pants and a black tie, are a multitude of scars, criss-crossing his entire body, and the only accessory he wears is a thick leather band on his left wrist which has a small clear stone set in it.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Winter is a dragon (Seen here) in human form, and can shift back and forth between the two, though he prefers to use his human form only when necessary, such as interacting with those who are unaware of his non-human origins. His main ability is the manipulation of water, specifically in the form of ice/snow. His pale skin constantly emits a cold aura which subconsciously changes depending on the situation; normally it just feels like cold air to the touch, but dangerous situations turn it so cold as to be able to freeze anything that touches him, just as he can freeze something with a touch if he so desired. There is, of course, a downside to such power; heat. Winter can’t stand warmth above a certain temperature; the warmer it is, the weaker his power becomes, to the point where he starts to "hibernate" (becomes extremely unresponsive both physically and mentally) which leaves him vulnerable. And don’t let his diminutive size fool you, he packs a mean punch and can take blows that’d fell most other men, thanks to an extremely high pain tolerance. Granted, this is usually more detrimental than useful, since it leads to him ignoring injuries and often making them worse.

Personality: To be RP’d.

History: Very little is known about Winter’s childhood, other than the few snippets of information that his nephews have, which are that he is the youngest of five brothers and that he adored the second youngest, who was the father of the twins.

Winter himself rarely talk about his past, but will tell you that he was the primary carer for the twins after their parents passed away – aided by his other brothers – and that he works in a “dangerous but lucrative field”. In truth, Winter is a semi-retired mercenary, known for his work in theft, murders and other such unethical activities, his clean yet brutal methods earning him something of a reputation. Right now, his job is keeping an eye on his wayward nephews, but with the right influences, he could easily slip back into his old ways…

Other: He only fights if he must, preferring to intimidate an opponent into surrender, often with just a glare.

Edited by CharonDusk

Mmmmm...I wanna add ANOTHER character

Ugh I have so many characters to pick from

EDIT: Would it be interesting if i added a werewolf? She looks similar to Raven as a wolf, so that could be interesting.

Edited by shadow_claw

Sure!

I think they might butt heads at first because she sees the valley as her terf. Then from there she'll either resent her or maybe end up crushing on her (Raven never understood the whole heterosexual stigma xd.png ).

I would also like to add another character.... one that'd work with runes in a way very similar to that in Joanne Harris's books Runemarks and Runelight, but with a lot more runes. (although canon of those books obviously doesn't matter here, I think it's fun to mention that even that would actually work with them...)

I was thinking of making them a descendant of Thor and Sif and able to communicate with her ancestors, giving them a lot of the wisdom of the Norse gods, but not that much of the power and practically none of the experience.

Also, is thirteen made out of a precious metal? Especially gold is hazardous to ethereal...

EDIT: Oh it's bronze. That's... not really a precious metal as far as I'm concerned...

Edited by Felixr2

New characters are fine, but Goodneighbor seems to be getting a little cramped. tongue.gif

Edit: Maybe we could expand it a little and add some more area... I'm thinking maybe as big as Hach, UT. There is still all the forest area surrounding it.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

And it will stay that way wink.gif

@raven

Would Raven being mauled by Zeke leave some sort of adverse effect on Raven's injuries? He was a shifter too after all.

If I to make a werewolf they could be a town pack?

Edited by padfoot