RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor OOC

Sorry for the lack of activity, been really busy. Should have a post done by end of today preferably, no later than end of tomorrow.

@Felix

Raven talks telepathically like this.

But I'm sure that there can be some reasonable explanation why Corr didn't hear her sooner. Her ability comes from the werewolf in her, as they are able to speak telepathically while in their canine forms.

I'm not sure you saw this since it kind of was lost with a bunch of other comments. tongue.gif

I indeed didn't see that...

As for an explanation why Corr didn't hear her sooner... possibilities are that, first of all, Corr isn't the smartest, he might've heard it but not noticed it, then there's the fact he's of a rather unusual hybrid species that Raven has never seen before, many things could go wrong in telepathic communication like that I guess... and Raven is weakened quite a lot, that might also bring about difficulties.

I feel as if Phix is gonna butt heads with a lot more than just your character, Felixr

He's a bit of a pretentious jerk

Any ideas where to put him?

I love MCR too. tongue.gif

And yes, feel free to put in a form. smile.gif

Shadow you're char is accepted. biggrin.gif

Edited by RavenWolf1010

So, Eleusis just deposited some bird droppings on Dameon's head like the absolutely shameless bird she is. Wonder how he'll react. xd.png

Username: petewentztheemogod

Name: Sterling Guildeforde

Age: It's debatable and mostly unknown, but a best guess would be around 400-500. But he doesn't look a day over 24-25.

Appearance: kinda like revenge!mikey way (oops) | another reference for appearance | eye reference (kinda like this but the iris is larger) | wing size/look reference

Species/Powers/Ect.: Hybrid (angel/human)

-Flight (obviously)

-Invisibility (only sometimes)

-Weak manipulation of emotions other than fear (which he has great power over)

-Enhanced strength, speed (both in flight and on the ground), and senses

-He has long black claws (usually hidden) that form on his fingertips at will

-Naturally has a cloak (kind of a mist-like thing?) of sorts on, keeping his eyes, claws and wings hidden from human's view unless he willingly removes it. This cloak just makes him appear like a normal everyday human. That cloak does not apply to supernatural creatures, however, as they can see right through it.

-Has an aura of depression, despair, and hopelessness floating around him almost always.

Personality: RP'ed

History: If you had to use one word to describe this guy, it would be unholy.

Born as a mistake between an angel and a human in around the 1600's England (or somewhere, it's not really known), understandably he had a rough start in life. People shunned him as a little kid, before he got the visible signs of what he was (wings, eyes, etc) because one, even as a child he still let off that strange aura, and two, he could not and would not go into churches for his skin would blister and boil and burn and his insides would feel like they were set on fire. Yeah. Paired with the screams of pure hellish agony it was never pretty. And then when he got his wings and eyes (rather painfully, I may add) it only got worse. He only narrowly avoided the Salem Witch Trials when he was forced to go to America. He wasn't able to keep friends, he wasn't able to stay in touch with family due to his hybrid, unholy status and in turn is often irritable and won't talk about his past much. Angels and demons normally take an immediate disliking towards him due to his appearance and overall feel, making life even more difficult.

Other: the world would be less ugly if we are wore hula hoops

Edited by petewentztheemogod

Accepted!

Dameon and Gabriel are going to have a ballpark with Sterling. Ones going to try and maybe 'erase' the mistake, the other is going to try and make friends.

Oh boy I'm personally scared for her. xd.png But Dameon is really a doof who's ego is bigger than it really should be. He needs someone to either burst that bubble or open his eyes more gently.

@pad

Seeing as how Zeke was just MINCED to death, does that mean you're done with him or will he be making a reappearance later?

Boy, that was quite a mental image though. xd.png

Yass that plot twist. Love a major development in a story like this.

Hm...would you mind if Phix was tied up in this somehow? Snarky (prissy) Lion bab could either be a great asset or huge menace.

Glad you think so. I am done with that character anyway.

What did you have in mind shadow?

Anywhere really. I wouldn't recommend any houses again, especially not after spectre dude just popped in and teleported a hedgehog. You could try the cafe if you like big showdowns, but if not you should probably stay away. Eleusis is very aggravating.

Hmm...well, Sphinxes are typically guardians, so maybe he was hired to protect a house or building? For example, Skinner's house already has protections on it, but Raven or Hancock's aren't as extensively warded. Instead of Petro and Company finding who they're looking for, they find Phix instead and are immediately having to deal with the angry child guardian.

Or, on the other hand, he could have been hired/forced to help track down Raven and Company.

Otherwise, perhaps he is already a local resident and crosses paths with 13 and knows what's up. Dunno.

well Thirteen is heading that way soon but I think he would head straight for Hancock or Raven. Or Hancock from Raven in a "take me to your leader" Situation. I'll give more details about Thirteen in my next post.

In the interest of an epic battle, do you mind if I create some sort of protector of the town who stops Thirteen and creates an epic showdown?

I personally like all the citizens having to band together to proetct one another, but hey, you do you.

That kind of defeats the purpose of Thirteen.

Beside, how woukd you like it if I made a character specifically to beat yours?

Btw, the mods took down Zeke's death scene

I didn't mean stop as in defeat entirely, just delay. But I do see how it'll kinda ruin the point, so eh I guess not.

I was in a rp a while ago where one of the characters turned into a fifty foot dragon and started stomping the hell out of a city. The combat was cooperative and the fight lasted forever and it was one of my favorites.

Thats sorta what I was going for. RoboAtlas Vs. The Entirety of GoodNeighbor™

Edited by padfoot

Yeah, that'd be nice. Really, I just want a big showdown. I haven't written a fight scene in a while.