RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor OOC

Well since Corr doesn't like to talk much, that's gonna be a bit difficult for him. But perhaps Skinner can offer him a good fight, perhaps by telling him the way to some creature in the forest with a similar attitude and strength to his, he would be a bit more open about things... xd.png

An accurate picture of Hancock any time he goes anywhere : pfff

This is the best thing I've ever seen and I will treasure this forever. xd.png

I might just drop this :/ no one is interacting with my characters and it sucks

Guessing you didn't see my invite for you on the previous page? Or you could try having your characters bump into someone, maybe try taking the initiative and starting an interaction rather than just waiting?

Edited by CharonDusk

One of your characters is actively hiding from people and the other one isn't really doing much of an effort to start interaction either. Having one of your characters standing still in place and the other one being invisible makes it not much of a surprise that nobody initiates interaction with them. I'm not trying to come off rude, it's just how it is. With these characters you should initiate interaction because they aren't very likely to be interacted with otherwise. Charon already proposed to have one of them run into Zaren, so why not do that?

And pray tell where is Zaren?

The reason why I went to the stupid cafe was because every one at the time was in there but most of them left

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

And pray tell where is Zaren?

The reason why I went to the stupid cafe was because every one at the time was in there but most of them left

There are still people in the cafe, right now I think it goes something like this:

Fotein, Duren, and Eleusis are in the cafe

Raven is watching Corr wrestle a bear

Cyan and Honey are walking along the street to get art supplies I think

Hancock, Namina, and Skinner are at Skinner's house

Malice and Gabriel are somewhere next to buildings, close to Zaren and Duren's house

Zaren is walking towards the cafe

Jovanus and Idra are waiting somewhere???

I even pointed out to you in a previous post that not everyone had left the cafe; Duren and Fotein were still there at the time and still are, along with Eleusis. I apologise if this sounds rude, but if you want people to interact with you, you can't just sit around and wait for them to do it. You've got to take initiative.

I even pointed out to you in a previous post that not everyone had left the cafe; Duren and Fotein were still there at the time and still are, along with Eleusis. I apologise if this sounds rude, but if you want people to interact with you, you can't just sit around and wait for them to do it. You've got to take initiative.

Ah right, sorry, I can be really distracted with work sad.gif sorry guys

I went ahead and added another char. I don't know where I'm going to put him yet.

Username: RavenWolf

Name: Dameon (the Damned) Velussi

Appearance: Here.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Demon. His powers include:

- Teleportation (of himself and objects connected to him)

- Accelerated Healing

- Telepathy

Dameon is one of the few demons who has his original body, rather than possessing someone. His very existence is linked to his remains. His coplanar form can be damaged enough that he 'dies', however after some time he can come back. The only way to permanently kill him is to burn his bones. However, only he knows where he is buried (though that information is accessible with diligent digging and investigating).

Personality: Dameon is an censorkip.gif hole. He's manipulative, sarcastic, and sometimes outright cruel. He wasn't always this way, of course (see history). Deeply buried under defensive layers lives the man he used to be. Sometimes, that man is reachable but more often than not it's like he doesn't exist.

History: Dameon was sent to the Americas as a child from Northern Europe in the 1920s to live with a alcoholic uncle by his parents, they hoping that it would be better than the poverty they currently lived in. They couldn't have been more mistaken. His uncle made him work to the bone. Many days were filled with hard, and sometimes nearly deadly labor in factories. He was the only source of income for the household and what money didn't go to bills, went to alcohol for his uncle. The young boy often went hungry for days until he started stealing wallets, foods, or watches; whatever he could to survive. The time he was caught and the police brought him home, his uncle went into a drunken rage and nearly ended up killing him. After that, he turned to make a deal with the devil.

He got his deal. His uncle was murdered, and Dameon became a very wealthy man through trade. However the deal didn't come without its price. When the Great Depression hit in 1929 he again became poor, the deal forgotten, he took his life. Yet instead of dying like he had hoped, he instead became one of the many demons that roam the Earth. Originally he was a lowly demon who had to possess in order to 'exist'. Yet through working his way up the ladder, he eventually earned his spot and power, and his own body.

He and Gabriel have ran into each other numerous times and are enemies.

Other: His text is maroon.

Username: Felixr2

Name: Doesn't have one.

Appearance: In his true form, you can only vaguely recognize a dimm transparent blue shade, but he can make himself appear as any person he has seen. However, this never changes the ethereal composure of his body. When "disguised", his appearance may also flicker a bit from time to time.

Species/Powers/Ect.: He's an ethereal (plural: ethereal). A species that is hardly known because it's impossible to see an (undisguised) ethereal if you don't know what to look for. Besides the disguising powers and the pros (and cons) that obviously come with being ethereal, the species also excells at the use of arcane magic, and many ethereal are also fairly skilled in elemental magic. However, it is essentially impossible for ethereal to learn any other kind of magic (holy, runic, black, totemic, voodo, spiritual, astral, etc.). This specific ethereal is not the best at arcane magic, but makes up for that with his power in fire magic and ice magic. Just like all ethereals he is able to "speak" using arcane magic, although his words do not come with something recognisable a voice. The ethereal are unable to move through precious metals.

Personality: I'll RP this one out.

History: For now all you need to know is that someone accidentally captured him in a titanium safe, and when he could escape again the ethereal he used to travel with were gone and he was lost. He went into that safe to destroy a dangerous artifact.

Other: The ethereal, while quite resistant to most types of magic, they are incredibly weak to black magic, holy magic, runic magic and alchemy(if performed well). I also want to specify that I did NOT create this character solely to give Skinner something else to geek out about although it certainly did have a little influence on my decision. I mostly just wanted to create a third character and this was what I managed to come up with.

xd.png

I appreciate it any how.

By the way, I would like Corr to fight Skinner. Haven't gotten to write him in a fight in a while.

Can I make a bady?

Username: padfoot

Name: Jean Petro

Appearance: Petro is a average height muscular build with heavily graying hair. He had a jagged scar on the left side of his neck.

Species/Powers/Ect.:human

Personality: rped

History: Has never been to Goodneighbor and is the CEO of Dawkens plumbing and sewage

Other:

Username: you know who I am

Name: Thirteen

Appearance: user posted image

Species/Powers/Ect.: rped (Pretty soon but he likes to fight)

Personality: (optional)

History: rped (There's a lot)

Other: works with Dawkens Sewage

Username: Padfoot

Name: Zeke Santa

Appearance: Zeke is a tall Native American with long black hair and peircing black eyes. He is a lean build and thearea around his eyes and forehead is in a constant state of blackout by soot. He has a intrecate series of tattoos covering his neck, face, arms and torso. He always has a pair of shackles loked to his wrists

Species/Powers/Ect.: Skinwalker. Zeke has the ability to shift into whatever pelt he happens to be wearing. His favorite forms are a wolf, a hawk, a bear, a crow, a middle aged asian female, and a man named Steven Mailman. After shifting, he has accelerated regeneratio of damaged tissue. Zeke can mimic the voice and cries of any sample he hears with minor difficulties. The voice and ries of pelts he owns comes much easier.

Personality: (optional) rped

History: Zeke has been in goodneighbor for about two months and is mostly a drifter. Not seeming to want to settle down, Zeke lives in the woods that surround Goodneighbor.

Other:

Edited by padfoot

Sure!

All accepted but the only issue I have is that I have a character that goes by Ezekiel (Gabe's brother) and goes by Zeke for short. At this point I don't know if I'll add him in but I'm sure he might pop up in the future. However if you don't mind, I don't mind. tongue.gif

Yes, but really he could go after both of them, if you want. He's seeking out angelic creatures to kill. He just doesn't know about Eleusis yet.

@Felix

Raven talks telepathically like this.

But I'm sure that there can be some reasonable explanation why Corr didn't hear her sooner. Her ability comes from the werewolf in her, as they are able to speak telepathically while in their canine forms.

Oh god, sorry I haven't replied recently. Is anyone willing to catch me up on what has happened?

Basically still this:

Fotein, Duren, and Eleusis are in the cafe

Raven is watching Corr wrestle a bear and got mauled by another bear

Cyan and Honey are walking along the street to get art supplies and Theo is standing in front of the art shop

Hancock, Namina, spectre dude (he has no name) and Skinner are at Hancock's house

Malice and Gabriel are somewhere next to buildings, close to Zaren and Duren's house

Zaren is walking towards the cafe and got bummped into by Zoey

Jovanus and Idra are waiting somewhere???

Dameon is looking for angels to kill

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Skinner and gang are in Hancock's house waiting for Mina's meeting.

Theo is standing in front of the art shop lol

Rad! I haven't been able to write as Skinner's house in a while.

Alright. I can't resist.

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Phix

Appearance: Phix is like any other Sphinx, with a lion's body, a man's head, and a bird's wings. His skin is the color of coffee, with little to no imperfections on his face. Even with a human face, however, he has large rounded ears and strikingly feline eyes and nose. Sharp teeth poke out of his lips and give him a faint overbite.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Phinx is a Sphinx, and like all Sphinxes, he is terribly intelligent. Faster, stronger, and smarter than both humans and lions, he is an excellent fighter and trained guardian. He is well-trained in the art of both alchemy and potion brewing, but has no innate magic-casting abilities. Other than this, he is capable a flight.

Personality: (optional)

History: The only child of his mother, Phix was raised (and homeschooled) by the fabled Greek Sphinx. As such, he was trained to guard and taught all the knowledge she had available. His life, however, was not spent in Europe. He grew up largely in Egypt.

Other: Speaks with a slight lisp.

Edited by shadow_claw