RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor OOC

My characters are going to be sitting alone in the café at this point. Oh well xd.png

Now's probably a good time to say that I will be very busy with National Novel Writing Month. I will try to post as often as possible, but NaNoWriMo is my real goal right now.

My characters are going to be sitting alone in the café at this point. Oh well xd.png

I'm thinking about adding in my other OC whom I usually pair with Raven (I totally ship them anywhere else but that's beside the point) and I might send them your way instead.

Edit: Here she is:

Username: RavenWolf1010

Name: Gabriel

Appearance: Like this, but with much larger wings. Wing size reference/ "Straight out of Heaven"

Species/Powers/Ect.: Archcangel. Her powers include:

- Healing (Reviving the dead is forbidden, but she can coax souls back into their bodies).

- Resurrection (Her mortal form can be injured/ killed, but her Essence would remain. However it's possible with the right weapon for that to be destroyed as well.)

- Manifesting armor/ her weapon

- Dimension walking/ spirit walking

- Manipulation of perceived reality (Limited and rarely used)

Personality: RP'd

History: Gabriel has been around for thousands of years. She's fought Holy Wars, demons, and the likes, making her a well rounded combatant and fairly level headed. In her recent history after a nasty battle with a group of demons. Using weapons specially forged to kill angels, she was gravely injured and forced into retreat. That's when she stumbled half-dead into Goodneighbor. There, she was nursed back to health by Hancock and Raven, whom she bonded tightly with. However, as soon as she was well she was called back to Heaven for another mission. Between missions or in times of great turmoil, she returns to Goodneighbor.

Other: Her text is gray.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

So, I'm not sure who to add...How about a vote?

A sphinx- appearance here

A demiboy harpy- appearance here

A catgirl- appearance here

also, a picture of mina here

Well, I mean, I just asked about what character I should bring in. One of them could interact with you once I bring them in.

Everyone is just kind of gathered conspicuously at the edge of town. xd.png I'm trying to split it up a little. Maybe your characters can come across Raven and Corr in the woods in a bit?

Everyone is just kind of gathered conspicuously at the edge of town. xd.png

Or are being creepers spectators from afar, like Malice xd.png

I like the sphinx thing personally.

And RavenWolf am I accepted? You never responded to my sheet. ;-;

I like the sphinx thing personally.

And RavenWolf am I accepted? You never responded to my sheet. ;-;

I swore I did... hm. Yes indeed you are and you're form should've been put up a bit ago.

I didn't miss anyone did I?

kind of out of things for cyan and honey to do. they're on their way to buy art supplies right now, so if anyone's up for some interactions...

I think it's fine as it, though more is ok if you really want to make another character.

also: "Alright, bear! Show me what you've got." i'm dying xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Corr took off his shirt... so the blue crystal that's pointing out of his skin in some places should be clearly visible for Raven now... just saying.

I was going to say she's still fairly far away but it would probably still be pretty obvious. I'll edit it in a few.

Alright, who's going to interact with my character(s) or should I just post and have them move on. Because ay the time of my first post I thought everyone was in the café.

There are still people in the cafe, right now I think it goes something like this:

Fotein, Duren, and Eleusis are in the cafe

Raven is watching Corr wrestle a bear

Cyan and Honey are walking along the street to get art supplies I think

Hancock, Namina, and Skinner are at Skinner's house

Malice and Gabriel are somewhere next to buildings, close to Zaren and Duren's house

Zaren is walking towards the cafe

Jovanus and Idra are waiting somewhere???

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm typing a short post of Zoey and Theo then until they have interaction

So everyone that was there when Mina, Idra, and Jovanus were standing off was invited to Hancock's for tea. If anyone wants to maybe have a character trail behind someone going, they could always do that.

Otherwise, I'm sure everyone will run into Hancock eventually. He makes it his goal to meet and know everyone.

So here's where Mina gets interesting c;

Simply speaking, she's an alien, to both Earth and the dimension Earth settles in. But with that being said, magic is a universal and dimensional constant, so she's still bound to magic's rules.

I'm typing a short post of Zoey and Theo then until they have interaction

You could have one or both of them encounter Zaren, if you want to, since he's not really up to anything right now.

I'm thinking of adding another character, specifically the uncle mentioned in my last post, if I even do. Probably not.

Edited by CharonDusk

So I guess Skinner is gonna geek out when finding out Corr is inhuman as well? I'd expect that, if he had had encounters with oroç before, he would've at least recognized enough of the features to get a suspicion. But he didn't, so yay for Skinner encountering two new species in one day!

Also, with the amount of changes I've made, I'd almost see it as a human/oroç hybrid... That might be possible, as oroç are classified as a race, rather than a species. But they are completely made of rock and crystal. And constructs count as a race as well. But constructs can't reproduce at all, so that doesn't prove anything. Although this means it makes sense Skinner didn't recognize him as an oroç, I guess he would still geek out about discovering that those beings entirely made of rock can breed with humans and produce offspring.

I could also tie him being a halfbreed into the idea I had for his backstory very well.

Edited by Felixr2

yes he will geek out. Skinner considers himself a scientist and is currently one of the only people keeping an active tally fo all of the variations of Fae and other supernatural entities. He tries of gather as much information as he can the first time he meets somethig new.

yes he will geek out. Skinner considers himself a scientist and is currently one of the only people keeping an active tally fo all of the variations of Fae and other supernatural entities. He tries of gather as much information as he can the first time he meets somethig new.

Sounds like most of the initial interactions with Skinner (at least, the initial not-disguised ones) are gonna be interesting and possibly very awkward for whoever he just met. xd.png Would he geek out at meeting dragons or are they a bit too mundane for him?