Ravencloudcat

Let there be Dragons OOC

Ok so this might be a stupid question but I plan on makeing another character and i need to know so I can set him up to follow the story.

So when a dragon changes to a human to be with their mate.it takes a lot of magic. But dragons are beings that are surrounded in magic. So do they never change back to a dragon or is it something that takes a while to build up enough magic to change back. And if they cant then what happened to them. Like what would they look like, would they look like a dragon born or completely human.

Because I was planning to make a dragon that had turned into a human. His human mate died and now he is just to lazy to change back. Given this happened years ago to him. So if they can change back then it would work. If they cant ill have to change him to a dragon born.although I do like the idea of playing a dragon turned human.

Edited by Acornia

the dragons turned human can turn back after about two centuries later because it depletes their magic and a human body isn't made to hold magic like a dragons.

Did you guys have a good weekend. Did you do anything fun

Edited by Acornia

Yes.

I havent replied because raven amd cloud cat hasn't. And you and sugar are the only ones the reply almost constantly. But if I am going to have to wait for them and sugar free to reply before i can move on then I figured I had time. Unless you wan to move on and they can jump in when they can.

Edited by Acornia