Ravencloudcat

Let there be Dragons OOC

Technically, it's still dark, vary late evening around midnight. It I tried correcting you but it.. came out sounding rude and I didn't want that so I deleted it.

I stated with Jasmine she had the night watch and everyone was settling down. The Ancient ones placed strict rules banning anyone from flying at day time where a Dragon is easily spotted (I thought this was a given, because of the plot. Guess not)

RavenWolf, does Ruva have a particular preference toward a certain gender? I'm curious, as she wants to speak with Imil (who is a Dragonborn, so holy crap that's gonna be strange x3 )

Sf, Wasn't there something you wished to send to me? Oh, I made a new character, but I might get rid of her I'm not exactly feeling for a female Dragon born.

Sf, Wasn't there something you wished to send to me? Oh, I made a new character, but I might get rid of her I'm not exactly feeling for a female Dragon born.

Yes, yes! I nearly forgot D: I'll have it to you in a short while.

Aww, I'd still play her. I saw her in the OOC last night, but I see you removed her (but she's in the IC) We don't have a fem!Dragonborn, and she looks like she'd be a boon to Brarrimund if she's a healer (though I guess she doesn't live up in the caves with everyone else, so they've prolly never met.) She could find Theirn who I thiiiink would be sorta near her, if I read Acornia's post right. She could tend to him and intro her/him to the other dragons.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Yes I thought so as well. No she doesn't venture to the mountains. She can't fly (due to her blindness) and the tunnels don't stretch up that far.

Ah, I came up with another rp to if you want to hear it. I'll send it to you. Oh it came to me after watching Cinderella (the live version one)

I'm assuming Adam kinda blew Imil's request off? That's fine, since the post I'm typing takes that into account (that's how I interpreted it, at least.)

I didn't understand if he was asking azure for approval or Adam himself. If it was azure, he huffed because he is his own man but respectful enough to not say that in front of his aunt. If he was asking Adam himself, he didn't know how to respond and he's tiring of being called Lord.

I didn't understand it so I had him walk away.

He didn't respond or blow him off, simply removed himself seeing he was a distraction.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

He was testing the mood for either of them to respond. He doesn't usually ask things directly, especially to people who hold a high position above him. It read as though there was a silent understanding between Azure and Adam that Adam didn't want to, and so Azure simply handed the scroll to Imil to read himself.

Teehee, oh the misunderstandings~ this is gonna be charmingly difficult on Imil xd.png

Edited by Sugar-Free

Aicona, the room is circular with a domed ceiling under ground. There's no corners. And no fire place, a small pit isn't really the same thing as a fire place.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Ok ill change it. The area with the pond puddle thing is good though right. I figure that if it was up in elevation that there could be a place that was weak to sink holes. And theres no furniture in the room right