Ravencloudcat

Let there be Dragons OOC

Hey, could this possibly be named similar the IC? There are three 1x1 threads and its a bit confusing <:3

I agree it is a little confusing I can't wait to see your Dragon born and Dragon SF! I may make another Dragon born character or I might not. You guys can always add more characters later!

When SF complete their characters then we can start right away! smile.gif

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I'd be fine if you you all want to go ahead and start. I'll be a little late, but I should have the descriptions in soon (prolly won't have pics for now, but I like my prose good and purple, so a written description should suffice!)

I've been promoted to "Head Pumpkin Carver" today by the family xd.png

Alright, if you could add these to the OP, I'd appreciate it!

Brarrimund-Looks

Link Here

Brarrimund's primary scale color is iridescent black. His scutes and spines are silver, and the scales running atop his hands/legs are white. The membrane of his wings is a grey color tinted with just a hint of blue. His horns are white and his eyes are silver. The tuft on his tali is pitch black.

Imil-Looks

Link Here

His clothing is all black, save for the drapes hanging from his arms. They gradiate from black to dark blue to orange, resembling falling twilight. His hair is raven-colored and his horns are a pearl white. Imil's eyes are orange.

Also, ignore the lolanatomy I haven't arted in a good forever

Edited by Sugar-Free

Imil might, if Onyx blows him off lol. Seems like she's nervous about this unknown dragon-born coming up and strumming on a harp out of nowhere xd.png

Maaay make another darg at some point, to try evening things out a bit...

Alrighty then! I'll probably send her that way then.

I personally would like to see how the Dragon Born and Ruvaak eventually interact. xd.png

If she comes back into the cave, she'll at least meet one of the two biggrin.gif I wonder how that'd go...

Ey, Aroara, would it be too presumptuous if Brarrimund had had some hand in Jasmine's healing after the encounter with the nightshade and hooks?

Well their about ten years apart, on the side yes, but the neck not really. She's still scarred, but possibly helping her skin heal and fur grow? It'll be shorter than the rest and almost bleached from the nightshade.

About how recent was it? Are the scars a few months old or several years? (Trying to measure about how viable healing them would be for future reference.)

A few years. She was twenty when the dragons retreated into the mountains. If asked, she was trying to rescue her mother who was killed when said scars happened.

So about thirty years.

I don't think they can be healed then... He can make them less prominent but not heal them

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Imil is heading Azure/Adam's way if he doesn't see Ruvaak beforehand. Yay to potential Dragonborn/Dragonborn interactions~

Double post for glory, but I prolly won't move Brarirmund until he's needed or several more posts go by (perhaps after Imil gets to talk to Adam and Azure.) I can't move Imil until Onyx replies.

Aroara, you said that Azure and Adam were basically down the hall from Onyx and Imil, correct? Would Imil be able to see him?