Cats

Dragons

Dogs

Wolves

Foxes

Griffins

Birds

Edited by Ravencloudcat

Well it's been a long time since I've played dragons and wolves.

I had a dragon plot if you want to hear it. It has Dragon born in it too.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Well it's been a long time since I've played dragons and wolves.

I had a dragon plot if you want to hear it. It has Dragon born in it too.

Okay. What is the plot?

Deep in most covered mountains of a magical world lives the dragons. These dragons are in various sizes and shapes.

Here the dragons can breed with the humans/ elves, but transforming to a human themes takes massive amounts of magic and leaves them vulnerable. These Dragon born children are rare. They have features of their parents some more draconic then others.

Dragons had recently retreated into the high mountain peaks and the maze of caves, caverns, and mines for the mountain's vast wealth, and the humans hunting them and their vulnerable offspring. They have remained secluded for many years. The question now is: is it safe to venture outside of the tunnels that make up their home?

Rules:

1) Please don't make your Dragon so huge it dwarfs everyone else's. Average female is the size of a small two story house, males possibly three story depending on breed.

2) no over powering dragons

3) Dragon born must have wings and a tail (or if eastern Dragon antlers and tail of eastern)

4) Animal dragons welcome! (Wolf Dragon, leopard Dragon etc)

5) please try to be descriptive in sheets!

Name:

Breed:

Approx age: (under 20 years is considered a hatchling)

Size: (no feet or meters, confusing, compare with objects or animals)

Power: (flight is a given unless they are made to be flightless)

Personality: (a couple words would be nice)

Mate: (they mate for life usually)

Crush:

Hatchlings:

History: (optional)

It was on a different sight.

//I'm just gonna pop in and say that sounds really interesting. If you were to open this up to others...

I'd be willing to join...//

Edited by Sugar-Free

Raven wolf! It's been so long! smile.gif

It can be a one on three or a one on two plot as well. But it's up to you cloudcat.

Okay! smile.gif thank you, I have a few characters I haven't been able to play all ready for it.

Want me to post it?

Okay! smile.gif thank you, I have a few characters I haven't been able to play all ready for it.

Want me to post it?

Yes! You can post it whenever you want, but I'm probably going to leave sometime in the next three hours and don't know when I'll come back.

I'm just going to post my form here. ^.^

Name: Ruvaak (Raven)

Breed: Wolf Dragon

Approx age: 520 years

Size: As large as a Chevy Tahoe

Power: Weather manipulation (often reflected in her emotions)

Personality: Ruva is a fairly solitary dragon. She doesn't appreciate company, and is pretty rough around the edges. Once she warms up to someone though, they see a whole other much softer side to her. The only time she is always friendly is if it's a fairly young dragon which she will then take under her wing.

Mate: N/A

Crush: N/A

Hatchlings: N/A

History: As a hatchling, Ruva was separated from her mother in a storm. Little did she know, her mother had purposely conjured the storm to protect Ruva as she fought off a group of humans trying to kill her. Ruva later that night discovered her gravely injured mother, who gave her an amulet before dying. Since then, she's been on her own.

Looks: Here, but she's black furred.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Okay, but must me within a few miles (kilometers) of her in the weather that she affects so it isn't like a whole storm covering the mountains at once or disrupts nature. Okay?

Name: Onyx

Breed: Shadow Dragon (This is what type she usually is. If it's not a breed in this I'll change it.)

Approx age: 197

Size: A little smaller than a two story house. She's smaller than most female dragons.

Power: Shadow Jumping

Personality: Sarcastic, sassy, aggressive towards most dragons, nervous, jumpy, loyal

Crush: N/A

Hatchlings: N/A

Looks: Like this, but instead of her belly being that color it's gray, her other scales are all black, and the spikes on her neck, back, and tail, are more triangular.

Edited by Ravencloudcat

Tell me if you want them posted or if you're finished with them smile.gif

For shadow dragons I'd say shadow merging or jumping. Like in Dragon heart 3 where drago is able to jump ahead through the shadows on the ground.

Ok! That's what I was pretty much planning on. The farthest it reaches is about a mile and a half (boo metric system xd.png ).

Given her age (a young adult almost to adult hood by Dragon standard and with age comes wisdom and power) she can jump up to five miles in one go, or depending on the darkness of the shadow, a twenty miles but must rest before she does anything after such a jump.

Does that make sense? She doesn't have to have a power, it was just a suggestion.

A WIP! In anything seems off/needs explanation/too OP, let me know!

Name: Brarrimund Dharukh

Breed: Black/Royal Eastern Hybrid

Approx age: 63

Size: Shoulder reaches up to around the size of a typical doorframe.

Power: Very minor control over fire and water, but can breathe neither. Immensely physically powerful, especially with his whip-like tail. Fantastic at making medicines.

Personality: Brarrimund is a kind-hearted, soft-spoken individual. He spends his time taking care of abandoned or wilting flowers that are dropped into his care, and has a fascination with horticulture and pharmacy in general. He volunteers part-time as a daycare assistant, watching over newborn dragons/dragonborn and teaching the young about the Ancients and the world outside, and works to help stave off illness with his medicinal knowledge.

Crush: Possible.

Hatchlings: Desired.

History: Born to a Black dragon father and an amethyst Royal Eastern mother, Brarrimund is one of the few crossbred dragons to be accounted for. The trade-off for his mixed lineage is compromised muscle and bone structure; while he is strong enough to rip through most metals and rock, he is unusually frail and prone to injury and illness. For this reason, he typically strays from any sort of confrontation.

His father, Kervasht Dharukh, has long since been missing. He once ruled over all of the Black dragon species as a sort of king, but after his affair with Brarrimund's mother (who's name had been erased from all records), he and his other three sons (Rigel, Neleras, and Kvasir; with Brarrimund as the youngest) vanished. Despite the apparent sins of the father, Brarrimund was allowed to retreat with the other dragons to the cave, where he now resides.

Looks: Coming soon!

I like him! Very good balance. Very strong, but unusually prone to weakness. I believe Lucifer would be his friend (due to the fact he can grow plants and such and knows herbs /breeds them for different cures)

Aww, thank you~ I'm glad he turned out alright. I was originally going to make him a Dragon-born, but since he's a rework [for this RP] of my oldest and longest-running chara, I figured he'd make more sense as an actual dragon [in his own thing, he can shift into his dragon form].I still need to draw up Brarri and the chara below so they can be complete.

Another WIP

Name: Imil

Breed: Dragon-born

Approx age: Around 23-25

Size: Doorframe height.

Power: Empathetic manipulation. Also seems to display some form of ice power.

Personality: Imil is strange and foreign, hard to describe even by dragon standards. The best way to describe his demeanor and carriage is "alluring", with how he speaks in lulling tones and in an inviting, yet non-disclosing manner. This is further denoted by his preference for tight clothing with flowing sleeves, catching the eyes of anyone who sees him with vivid colors and silky fabrics, and his lovely singing voice and skill in dancing. He finds pleasure commingling with every dragon and kin around him, and is easygoing even in tense situations. Even so, as welcoming and occasionally sensual as Imil is, he doesn't let a single person get close; when it comes to romance, Imil is typically regarded as arrogant and choosy. He has yet to gain a mate of any sort.

Crush: ~

Hatchlings: None.

History: No one knows exactly where Imil came from, nor who sired him. There are no remaining references to him or his parents, which has lead some to believe that they never existed in the first place. Imil was retrieved from the ownership of a human during a raid, and has lived within the cave ever since. It has been a long-held belief between dragons that he may have suffered through some unsavory "employment" during his life, but Imil doesn't say, seemingly unaffected by whatever has transpired (if it even did). He is pensive about questions regarding his lineage.

Looks: Coming soon!