Keyboard_Cat

Down With The Sickness!

All hail the disease! maybe it will give us a way to make zombies without killing. ;P

Here is a quote directly from the website. "Don’t worry, nothing bad will happen. See the event page for more information." Some of us consider our dragons becoming zombies bad, so TJ will not do this.

I personally doubt the event has anything to do with actual zombies. I think it will be like dragon matchmaking and won't affect our scrolls at all in the end.

I'm here to defend my dragons from the disease!

Cure forever! biggrin.gif

i want to help with the cure smile.gif

Edited by greycat

Considring I'm in the Medical profession, I'm like...

Kill the disease!

Kill it dead.

Add one more for team Cure!

Edit: Also, I'm still screaming over having so many dragons on my scroll infected.

Edited by Shokomon

I find the diseased eggs/hatchlings visually distracting.

Cure them all!

Seems sort of like a battle between good and evil, xd.png... (The cure is good, obviously).

Or is it?

Maybe what you think is the cure is the real disease. Spread the sickness and deny the cure its grip over society!

Or is it?

Maybe what you think is the cure is the real disease. Spread the sickness and deny the cure its grip over society!

Agreed friend!!!

I've been tossing high-powered cure-beams of love and healing at the insidious slime-goop with my magical girl staff since last night. >Phew< So tired, but can't give up! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I'm spreading the cure, and have done so about four times already. Keep it going!

I would help the cure . . .

If I could win the game at least once!  mad.gif

There's plenty of folks around who'll help! Just take a screenshot when you get stuck & put it up somewhere, then ask if anyone can walk you through it. At least one win will get you the badge, anyway. wink.gif

EDIT: Here's the help thread if you wanna try it for yourself - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=176558

Edited by Sunrunner

*Salutes*

Reporting for duty! Let's show this vile viral menace who's boss!

I've contributed nearly twenty times by now! I can't stand back and watch my dragons suffer and helplessly perform their best auditions for DC's equivalent of The Walking Dead.

I can't stand by and let my Avatars, my Guardian of Nature become a zombie. So, without further ado, since I am now a dragon doctor...

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:...

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

I'm contributing about four or five times per hour when I'm in reach of a computer, even sneaking internet time at work. But it doesn't seem to do much, the bar stands at close to 50/50.